Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Boston)

5 Lb. Bag, Tanzanian Peaberry, Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC
5 Lb. Bag, Tanzanian Peaberry, Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC
Offered by Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC.
Price: $54.99
2 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Coffee, August 1, 2013
The best cup of coffee I ever had was Tanzanian Kilimanjaro coffee from Equal Exchange. I could not stop drinking it - and I usually only have 3/4 of a cup of coffee each day. I've spent years trying to find a coffee that was as good as those cups I had several years ago, and this is the closest I've found. Very smooth, easy drinking, but not lacking in flavor in the slightest. If you like knock-your-socks off strong, dark coffee, this isn't for you. But if you want a full-flavored, smooth roast, you won't regret this buy.

Madden NFL 13 - Nintendo Wii
Madden NFL 13 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by eknight-media
Price: $71.48
58 used & new from $22.22

1.0 out of 5 stars No Online Multiplayer Mode, September 1, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I understand if you're starting to phase out the Wii, but if you're going to remove online multiplayer mode -- one of the primary reasons many people are going to buy the game -- then you should clearly say so, since for numerous people, including me and my friends, that is the only reason we buy the game. Seriously, my brother dropped $150 to get me, himself and our best friend this game. We live in Boston, Denver and Virginia Beach, respectively. The whole point was to play online together. EA Sports blows.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2013 8:34 AM PDT