Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for K. Johnson > Reviews

Browse

K. Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Johnson RSS Feed (Durham, NC USA)

Ghostbusters Costume With Inflatable Backpack, Tan, Adult Standard
Ghostbusters Costume With Inflatable Backpack, Tan, Adult Standard
Price: $26.32
35 used & new from $23.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, Cheap, Still a Crowd Pleaser, November 27, 2010
I bought this Ghostbuster costume last minute, but it still made my Halloween weekend. I went to three different parties Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and everywhere I went, everyone loved the costume. Still, I wished I had taken the time to assemble an actual Ghostbuster costume. It would have been more fun, more accurate, and Amazon.com gave me plenty of recommendations on what to buy for cheap (except the proton pack; a replica would have been pricey no matter what).

Long johns or sweats underneath are recommended for those in cold areas during Halloween. If you don't have an air pump or a bike pump for the backpack, don't bother. Otherwise, go for it. A cheap, quick substitute for a replica costume. By the way, you'll need to print out your own color badges (I used mailing labels trimmed down), and the more you can add on your own, the better (a tool pouch, a head light, rubber gloves, etc.). Bustin' will make you feel good, regardless of your budget.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2012 4:16 PM PDT

Sunrise Earth: American Sunrises
Sunrise Earth: American Sunrises
DVD ~ Sunrise Earth-American Sunrises
Price: $17.99
16 used & new from $1.36

4.0 out of 5 stars A peaceful and pleasant view of the planet, October 6, 2008
Sunrise Earth is unobtrusive, serene, and stunning in its simplicity. No music, no narration, just footage of landscapes under the sunrise. It's perfect to wake up or fall asleep to, and a very calming addition to anyone's DVD library.

Recommended for nature lovers, fans of chill music and soundscapes, and anyone looking to relax.

Ocean's 12
Ocean's 12
22 used & new from $1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars David Holmes Is Cooler Than I Am, December 18, 2004
This review is from: Ocean's 12 (Audio CD)
In the past, I prided myself on my collection of hip, smooth, alternative and underground music choices. Apparently, I was delusional. Holmes' selection makes, I repeat, makes Ocean's Twelve the enjoyable viewing experience it is. Watch the movie, and then, if you can listen to it. Or just get the soundtrack. My personal favs are "Crepuscolo Sul Mare" (love the guitar on that one), "7/29/04 The Day Of" (bongos, horns, and wah-wahs? Yeesh!), and virtually everything else. One track, "The A La Menthe" by Nikkfurie, of the group La Caution, is missing. This is the infamous "Laser Grid" song from what I can tell. If Warner Music Group can get a second volume out, or a bonus disc, that would be great. I believe great music should be bought (or great musicians starve), so please help "The A La Menthe" become more available. Or more people would have to pull a "Danny Ocean".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2009 5:01 PM PDT