Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for TeriBerry > Reviews

Browse

TeriBerry's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TeriBerry RSS Feed

Clara Clark ® Signature 820 Collection 4 pc Bed Sheet Set, King Size, Zebra Animal Print, Pink
Offered by TheComfortZone
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars These Stripes Bleed Onto Your Mattress...., March 19, 2016
I had just bought a brand new King-sized gel foam mattress and I was excited to get these sheets. I even bought a very nice comforter set that would match. The sheets did fit great and looked very nice as well, but the problem I had with them is the black stripes bled onto my brand new mattress! My mattress is now a dark, dingy grey, and it would even get on your skin too! There for the first few days, I kept wondering how I would get what looked to me like dirt smudges on my fingers, knees, toes etc. And yes, I washed the sheet set before using. After I found the cause of the smudges, I think I washed the sheets a few more times, and finally the smudging stopped. But now the damage has been done. They made my beautiful white mattress look just awful! I had an upholstery guy come out and try to clean it, but because of the type of ink used for the stripes, cleaning the mattress did not work.
So yeah, I couldve sent these back at the time, but heck, I got them for a good price. And after finally getting the smudging to stop by repeated
washing, I still was able to use the sheet set. And I'm still upset about it smudging my mattress, but there is nothing to be done.
SO, if you plan on getting these or any other sheets with dark prints, it might be a good idea to get a mattress cover, and wash and dry the sheets several times before you use them.

Samsung UN46H5203 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV (Black Friday Special)
Samsung UN46H5203 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV (Black Friday Special)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung for the WIN!, December 26, 2014
This TV is great! I have always been impressed by Samsung's products. I purchased this TV as a replacement for a 32" Vizio which I bought back in 2012. It was a great TV, had no issues except the slow start up when you first turn it on. Then one day it started having this issue where it would turn on, show whatever channel was on from the last time, and then the screen would go black. I could still hear the sounds though. I was so very glad I bought a Square Trade 3 Year extended warranty! I contacted them right away and filed a report. In just under a week I had a refund for the full purchase price of $299!
So long story short, I used that to buy the Samsung TV, and a little extra to cover the balance. I could not be happier! Great TV, great sound, fast response turning on and off, easy to access the apps, and the size is great. Well, for my bedroom is nice, not too big and not too small. I had to squint sometimes when reading words from the Visio 32" TV.
And yes, I bought another Square Trade Warranty for 4 years. Definitely worth it if you are looking to buy any electronic.
I highly recommend this TV along with a Square Trade Warranty.

MEE audio Runaway 4.0 Bluetooth Stereo Wireless + Wired Headphones with Microphone (Black/Red)
Price: $44.49
106 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The COOLEST and COMFIEST headphones w/ Bluetooth!!, April 22, 2013
I read a lot of reviews on this and other headphones before I made up my mind to get these. So glad I did!! I use these on a daily basis and they have not dissappointed me yet! They are lightweight, so you dont feel like you have bricks on top of your head. The volume is great, and works wonderful during calls. Oh, and songs that have good bass? AWESOME!! The battery life is superb, have only had to charge them twice in one week of usage. And I could not have asked to pay a better price! Well worth the money!!

Ed Hardy - Hearts & Daggers For Women Eau de Parfum Spray (3.4 oz.)
Ed Hardy - Hearts & Daggers For Women Eau de Parfum Spray (3.4 oz.)
Offered by His & Her
Price: $27.89
37 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PERFUME!, January 26, 2013
I wanted to try something different, and after reading the reviews decided to go for it. I am happy I did! First thing I really like about this perfume is the design of the bottle...unique and creative. Secondly, I tried it on right away. WOW! Smelled so good and yummy, and anyone around me commented on how good I smelled. And it lasted ALL DAY, which is a big plus, as some perfumes will fade away after a few hours.
Needless to say, I highly recommend this perfume if your in the market for one!

VIZIO E322AR 31.5-Inch 60Hz Class LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps (Black) (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome TV!!!!!!, August 5, 2012
I did a lot of homework and research about this TV and others before I decided to buy this one. Let me say that I made the right decision. I received the TV only 4 days after ordering. Very fast shipping I must say, and not to have paid extra. I was so excited!!
Set up was a breeze!! I had no problems connecting to my wireless connection and was online and streaming Netflix in 10 minutes. Worked right away with my DirecTV, and works great with all DirecTV's HD channels. Awesome picture, and it has options for wide screen, normal, zoom, or panoramic viewing. Most of the time I have it set to Zoom option, which uses the whole screen. And the sound quality is the best!! At just 10 volume, it is plenty loud enough for me. I turned it up to 30 and could hear it throughout my house!!
I've had this TV for 2 months now, and I absolutely love it!!
I would highly recommend this model if you are looking for a TV that offers HD and Wifi, and yes, I brag about it to all my friends and family!!
Again, AWESOME TV AND AWESOME PRICE!!

UPDATE--1-26-2013
AFTER ALMOST 6 MONTHS LATER, TV IS STILL GOING STRONG AND HAVE HAD NO ISSUES. I STILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TV IF YOUR IN THE MARKET FOR ONE!! IM LOVIN' IT!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 3:01 PM PDT