Profile for Cookie Maker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cookie Maker RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Babette's Feast (English Subtitled)
Babette's Feast (English Subtitled)
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the story line, July 22, 2015
Enjoyed the story line. This movie was recommended by a friend. The small kiddos not so much as it was all subtitled and we had to read the movie to them.

WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Book 1 - Sorting Sounds
WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Book 1 - Sorting Sounds
by Andrea Dow
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Now There Is a Piano Program That is Perfect for Preschoolers!, January 27, 2015
I am a piano teacher and I just began teaching preschool children private piano lessons using WunderKeys. I really enjoy this program and all the children have told their parents that piano lessons is the best class they have ever had. The support of the authors has been phenomenal and they provide a lot of free information on their website and blog to help you create the teaching resources you need to implement the method. My studio is growing rapidly using this program and word is spreading that there is a new teacher in town who will take preschoolers... (big smile!) Highly recommend!

Robeez Sly Fox Eager Beaver First Walking Shoes (6-12 Months)
Robeez Sly Fox Eager Beaver First Walking Shoes (6-12 Months)
Offered by Mega City
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Shoes!, November 21, 2014
These shoes are reversible... very cool! I love Robeez and they are exactly what I wanted!

Torn Asunder
Torn Asunder
by Alana Terry
Price: $13.66
15 used & new from $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Making a Difference in the World!, November 21, 2014
This review is from: Torn Asunder (Paperback)
Alana Terry is a gifted writer and her stories keep the midnight oil burning or the laundry on hold! I first read The Beloved Daughter and loved the story. It put me right in North Korea, enduring the hardships, praying through each trial, and realizing the injustice many in the world encounter on a daily basis. She has a compassion that is unequaled for the voiceless in her pursuit of helping the refugees in North Korea. I encourage you to share the links to her books with all of your Facebook and Twitter followers. Alana, as an independent author, has a voice that deserves to be heard.

And on another note: I am the musician who songs are quoted in this novel. I am honored and blessed to be associated with Alana. Her heart for others resonates with my own... kindred spirits for those who need our help. I remember the story of the starfish. None of us can save everyone, but each of us can make a difference to someone. I pray that together we can all make a difference in the world. Amen!

Something in the Water
Something in the Water
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Something in the Water (MP3 Music)
I love this song!

48 Soft Drawing Chalk Pastels in Brilliant Assorted Colors
48 Soft Drawing Chalk Pastels in Brilliant Assorted Colors
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $9.59
7 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, May 6, 2014
Pastels have worked very nicely for my kids. Long lasting and affordable. I am not an artist, thus not qualified to give a professional opinion, but these have worked for my children.

Wolverine F2D Super 20MP 4-In-1 Film to Digital Converter
Wolverine F2D Super 20MP 4-In-1 Film to Digital Converter
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $119.99
4 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, April 5, 2014
I was very pleased with the quality. Very easy even for my father (who is 72) to use. He digitized 1200 slides in less than two days. Would recommend.

Wheat Belly Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Help You Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health
by William Davis
Price: $16.99
166 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, September 24, 2013
There are many books that helped me outline what I believe to be true about food. "How I Gave up my Low-fat Diet and Lost 40 pounds", "Nourishing Traditions," "Green for Life", "Coconut Miracle" and this book. I have watched all my family members struggle with weight. Low carb foods have become our only resource of maintaining weight. Personally I know my body reacts to wheat, but I've really never had the courage to truly commit to ditching it. But I finally am ready. I plan to work my way through this cookbook to learn how to work with ingredients I am unfamiliar with. Looking forward to no more bloating and belly bulge!

NutriMill Classic Grain Mill
NutriMill Classic Grain Mill
Offered by BoschMixers
Price: $239.99
9 used & new from $239.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Many Problems Over Time Until It Finally Exploded, October 26, 2012
I purchased the Nutrimill about 8 years ago. Within the first year much of the unit's white surface turned yellow. The container that catches the flour became so brittle that I had to duct tape it to keep it from falling apart for the past several years. I planned to replace all the brittle parts because the unit was still functioning as it should. However this week as I was grinding popcorn, the unit just exploded. I have been extremely disappointed with this product. I saved money for over a year to buy it after using a hand stone grinding unit. I am now looking for a better electric grinder.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2013 9:43 PM PDT

JumpStart 3rd Grade
JumpStart 3rd Grade
Offered by Galactics
Price: $8.88
39 used & new from $2.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Polly Has a Potty Mouth, January 24, 2011
This review is from: JumpStart 3rd Grade (CD-ROM)
I have bought several Jumpstart games in my 18 years of being a parent. And overall, I would say the games reinforce educational concepts in a very fun way. However, I was listening to my daughter play the third grade game the other day and I was shocked at the language Polly was using. Every sentence she speaks is sarcastic and negative in tone. I know kids learn by what they hear, and the experiences they have. This game is going in the trash. I would not want my kids talking like Polly to anyone!!!!! Buyer Beware!!!
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2014 6:54 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2