Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Carrie H > Reviews

Browse

Carrie H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carrie H RSS Feed

Seachem Matrix Bio Media 250ml
Seachem Matrix Bio Media 250ml
Price: $7.28
8 used & new from $4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is wow., March 15, 2016
I have a fluval c3 filter, I have always bought the fluval filters and bio media. After some research I decided to give this a shot to replace my cnodes. You don't want to change all the nodes out at once, you want to mix some of this in with your old ones to keep the beneficial organisms. I waited to write a review to so how this performed vs fluval cnodes and all I can say is wow. I thought my water was clear before but after about two hours of changing this out it was super clear.

We R Memory Keepers - Euro Hook Power Punch
We R Memory Keepers - Euro Hook Power Punch
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tool., March 15, 2016
Does exactly what it's supposed to, I use this to punch my own header cards. Goes through cardboard like butter. Has a little slider you can adjust how far back you want the punched hole. Comfortable grips, seems heavy duty, easy to squeeze. Thumbs up if you found this helpful, thank you!!

AG Industries CPAP Tube Cleaning System
AG Industries CPAP Tube Cleaning System
Offered by Prime Health Wellness
Price: $12.79
9 used & new from $12.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but poor execution, March 15, 2016
I really wanted to like this, I wanted to be able to stick in on my shower glass to hold my tube to dry as well as use the end caps to plug my hose so I could swish around the water. The suction cup is very cheap, you try to put your hose on the holder and down it falls. The caps fit but don't stay. It's like a smooth plastic so it literally slips right off. I learned the hard way and water went everywhere. I was expecting rubber caps or something that would have some type of resistance to not slide right off. Thumbs up if this helped please, thank you!

Deluxe Flexible Stainless Cpap Tube Cleaning Brush , Reduce Bacteria , Lifetime Warranty , Kink Proof, Breathe Cleaner Fresher Air , Fits All Standard 22mm Diameter Tubing , Guaranteed not to damage your CPAP Tubes
Offered by cooperative labs
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for cpap users, March 15, 2016
This is a must to clean your hoses, the quality seems to be much better then the other cheaper more flimsy designs. I still think it's expensive for basically a giant bottle brush but what can you do. So far this has not shown any signs of rust. When you goto use it you will want to feed the loop end first through the tube and pull it through. Don't try to push it through starting with the bristles, it will be a battle.

300: Rise of an Empire

Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Twist Infinity Pendant Necklace, 18 Inch
Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Twist Infinity Pendant Necklace, 18 Inch
Price: $30.02

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., December 9, 2012
Kinda small, yet pretty. I was expecting something a tad bit bigger according to the pictures. It's still pretty though. Chain it comes with is very thin.