Profile for Laurel Sutton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laurel Sutton RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Distance [HD]
The Distance [HD]
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No sound, February 23, 2015
There is no sound available for this episode.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2015 9:23 PM PDT

BCBGeneration Women's Aries Boot,Black,10 M US
BCBGeneration Women's Aries Boot,Black,10 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, December 12, 2014
Very comfortable - I bought them in every color! Be careful with the light suede colors (this should be obvious)!

Doublju Women U Neck Design Soft Fabric TEAL Top,XL
Doublju Women U Neck Design Soft Fabric TEAL Top,XL
Offered by Doublju company
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top!, November 24, 2014
I bought this top because I wanted something that was longer in length, yet still flattering. This totally fits the bill! I hate to stray from the pack, but this top is actually true to size. I ordered an XL because I was worried it would be too small, but I really could have done with a large. As some other reviewers stated, the sizing might vary by style, so note that this style runs true to size. The teal color is perfect, I love it!

Yoda: The Story of a Cat and His Kittens
Yoda: The Story of a Cat and His Kittens
by Beth Ostrosky Stern
Price: $15.26
76 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story about a real life rescue cat who finds his purpose in caring for others..., November 18, 2014
I just finished reading my copy of Yoda: The Story of a Cat and His Kittens and though it was a well-written, well-illustrated book. It is based on Beth Stern's real-life rescue, Yoda, and how he finds his true purpose and heals his heart by caring for the foster kittens in the home. I can't wait to share this with my niece at Christmas! I also purchased a stuffed white cat to go along with the book, so she can have her very own Yoda.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 10:48 AM PST

HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet,Sienna,one size
HOBO Vintage Lauren Wallet,Sienna,one size
Offered by SilverHooks, Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of money for something that breaks so easily., September 11, 2014
The clasp on my wallet broke after 4 months and now it won't stay closed on one side. A lot of money for something that breaks so easily.

Update:
Amazon e-mailed me and offered me a replacement. Really pleased with customer service.

Gardner Bender 46-330UVB Electrical 30-Inch Heavy Duty Black UV Resistant Cable Ties, 25-Pack
Price: $13.32
21 used & new from $8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for binding rolled up rugs when moving, May 12, 2014
I recently moved and bought these to bind my rolled up area rugs so they would be easier to move. They are the correct length and strong enough to hold the rolled up rugs together. Definitely recommend if you are moving!

Jessica Simpson Women's Laurin Mule,Light Luggage,10 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Laurin Mule,Light Luggage,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these shoes!, May 12, 2014
I bought these shoes to go with skinny jeans and I love them. They're tall, but extremely comfortable. My mom complains about wearing anything over 2" and even she was able to walk around my apartment comfortably. They're a perfect fit!

Mesh and Feather Fascinator Headwear on a Clip and Brooch
Mesh and Feather Fascinator Headwear on a Clip and Brooch
Offered by AM CLOTHES
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed!, May 12, 2014
I ordered this at the last minute for Easter 2014 and I was not disappointed. (Read the dimensions and you won't be either.) I received tons of compliments on it and plan on wearing it again soon! FYI - Purchased this in black.

The Sims 3 Seasons [Online Game Code]
The Sims 3 Seasons [Online Game Code]
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Read this first!, August 11, 2013
I didn't download the base Sims 3 through Origin (I downloaded through Amazon) and now Origin won't let me download this expansion pack without first uninstalling the base game and reinstalling through Origin. Total waste.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 9:29 AM PST

ZuGadgets Brown /Stylish Premium PU Leather & Silicone Protective Skin Stand Case Cover Wallet with Cards Slot and Wrist Strap for Samsung GALAXY Note II 2 N7100 (4290-5)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Galaxy Note II, March 13, 2013
This case does NOT fit the Galaxy Note II. Either that or they sent me the wrong case. I'm totally disappointed with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8