Profile for Mark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark RSS Feed

City of Djinns: A Year in Delhi
City of Djinns: A Year in Delhi
by William Dalrymple
Price: $12.29
103 used & new from $0.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading if you are Delhi bound, May 21, 2013
Came across Darymple's writings in a short extract within a travel book called Love Delhi. His prose was instantly accessible and attractive so as we were due in Delhi I decided to buy the book. Which my wife promptly absconded with...

Anyway, I did eventually get to read it after we returned from India and it is a terrific history of Delhi and helps the visitor understand India a whole lot more. Dalrymple makes history generally, and this topic specifically, very approachable. BTW, my wife gave it the thumbs up as well.

Panasonic DMW-CLX5PP-K Contoured Leather Case for Lumix Cameras (Black)
Panasonic DMW-CLX5PP-K Contoured Leather Case for Lumix Cameras (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, August 31, 2012
I had been looking for the genuine Panasonic leather cae for some time. Bought this. Was delivered promptly. And was exactly as advertised. All up a smooth transaction

Paradiso-The Joy of Film Music
Paradiso-The Joy of Film Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jazz interpretations of classic film scores, May 27, 2012
Joe Chindamo has been making some wonderful music for many years in Australia. His live shows with his trio and some times with Zoe Black's string quartette are not to be missed. This disc includes some wonderful arrangements of classic Nina Rota numbers from Fellini and other filmmakers.

ECCO Men's Seawalker Tie 10394 Walking Shoes,Rust Leather,44 M EU
ECCO Men's Seawalker Tie 10394 Walking Shoes,Rust Leather,44 M EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable city shoes out, December 30, 2010
This is my second pair. I wore the first pair out over several years of walking the cities of the world on business trips as I would wander around whenever I got the chance. Brilliant support and cushioning.