Profile for K. Benson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Benson RSS Feed (USA)

Please Tell: A Child's Story About Sexual Abuse (Early Steps)
Please Tell: A Child's Story About Sexual Abuse (Early Steps)
by Jessie
Price: $7.90
58 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book for Child Abuse Families to Read, March 24, 2010
Good book to read with your children when they have been abused. It helped our son be able to share with his feelings with me. I highly recommend reading this book to your children.

It's MY Body: A Book to Teach Young Children How to Resist Uncomfortable Touch (Children's safety series & abuse prevention)
by Lory Britain
Price: $8.96
66 used & new from $0.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impowering For Children, March 24, 2010
This is a good book to reinforce, teach and impower your children. Kids need to know over and over again that they are the boss of their bodies and we as parents need to give them permission to stand up to adults. This is a well written book for small children to understand as well as for you to practice with your children.

The Ten Commandments for Little Ones
The Ten Commandments for Little Ones
by Allia Zobel-Nolan
Price: $12.98
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, January 30, 2010
We love this book. It's absolutely wonderful for teaching young children about the ten commandments. As an adoptive mom, I truly appreciate the diversity in the children illustrated. We all love the message, the easy to understand words and illustrations. A great way to teach children the 10 Commandments.

Helping Your Child Recover from Sexual Abuse
Helping Your Child Recover from Sexual Abuse
by Caren Adams
Price: $15.17
77 used & new from $1.66

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book I've read to help my children, January 30, 2010
This book has been an excellent book that has helped me walk through the steps of child abuse. Some of the things I love about this book are: ease of reading-easy to understand with suggestions on how to help my children. It has helped me to understand where I am as a parent. Short chapters make jumping around easier. I have young children and this book has been a tremendous help for all of our family.