Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Tracy Vest > Reviews

Browse

Tracy Vest's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1534

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Vest RSS Feed (Northern California)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LeapFrog Word Whammer
LeapFrog Word Whammer
Price: $19.76
4 used & new from $19.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for a beginning learning tool, September 3, 2015
This review is from: LeapFrog Word Whammer (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a God-send for my active four year old niece - particularly for a recent road trip. Once she figured out how to work it, the Whammer kept her entertained for the majority of our nearly three hour drive to Lake Tahoe. Great for building a child's understanding of phonics and actually learns along with the child by adjusting to the child's learning level to keep them engaged. It is a relatively well priced item as well and will be invaluable for readying her for Kindergarten.

Fisher-Price Little People Spinnin' Sounds Airport
Fisher-Price Little People Spinnin' Sounds Airport
Price: $39.93
13 used & new from $32.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for a toddler, August 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I remember playing with the little people play sets when I was a youngster and boy have they changed. This set stands about 2.5 feet high which is the perfect height for a toddler. My nephew just loves coming over to play with this - loves to make the plane (or is it a helicopter) "fly" down the pole while he dances and carries on conversations with the little plane passengers. There is also a fuel depot, tower, and food court with seats overlooking the airfield. Very clever - but you definitely need more little people in this set.

He loves it so much that I am looking forward to getting the raceway set also.

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla Squeeze Bottle, 8.25 Fluid Ounce
Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, French Vanilla Squeeze Bottle, 8.25 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Be aware that it does contain sugar, August 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Every once in awhile you want a little flavor in your coffee. I usually have to snatch the individual servings at the local gas station when I get my morning muffin, but this large size bottle means I can refrain from that at least for a little while. When I opened the bottle, the smell reminded me of "Lucky Charms" cereal (which is not a bad thing...) I typically put a third of a packet of Splenda in with my coffee so be aware that the product contains sugar (3 grams per serving) in addition to the 25 calories. It is also concentrated, so you will only use a fraction of what comes in a regular single creamer. But it is a nice treat!

Motorola SCOUTBARK100 No Bark Dog Collar with Warning Tone, Vibration and 9 Levels of Static Correction
Offered by Quantum Wireless
Price: $69.93
29 used & new from $55.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Like better than previous collar, August 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This collar works okay, but I have a pretty smart aleck dog who quickly learned the timing of this bark collar and how long until it made a "correction" and sometimes took advantage of this. After he figured out why he was getting the corrections, he would be quiet for about 15 seconds, then let out another bark... stay quiet... then another bark. He has become a barker since getting older (he is now 14). He cannot hear very well (except apparently the warning this collar gives), so he tends to bark more frequently now. I decided that after 14 years, I will just leave him inside most of the time and let him bark at the walls.

I actually like this collar better than the one I had for a previous dog about six years ago - it corrected immediately and tended to really scare the dog to the point where he would piddle.

If You Only Knew
If You Only Knew
by Kristan Higgins
Price: $8.39
38 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars She could write the yellow pages and keep my interest..., August 17, 2015
This review is from: If You Only Knew (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Jenny is returning to her hometown to set up her custom bridal shop (and to avoid her ex Owen and his perfect new wife). Her sister Rachel has the seemingly perfect marriage, until Rachel discovers that husband Adam has been unfaithful. Rachel has always idolized the marriage of her mother and father, particularly since her da was killed at such a young age. Will Rachel realize that there is no such thing as perfection and forgive Adam? Can Jenny open her heart to a new man, like her super Leo, and let Owen go for good?

I devoured this in a day (and night)! I have read every book Kristan Higgins has put out. Her writing is incredible and dialogue is realistic. To say I am a fan is an understatement. She creates rich characters that are quirky and witty - that you'd definitely want to call a friend. And there is always an animal as an integral part of the story, something a fellow dog lover can appreciate. The only thing that I did not like is the point of view switching between the sisters - I was occasionally confused because they are written so similarly.

Fans of her romance novels be aware that this is more of women's fiction novel - not your typical happily ever after romance you might be used to, but a very well written story with some great characters that you will love - and several you might not like at all.

BonJour 53521 Coffee 3-Cup La Petite French Press and Milk Frother Set, Black
BonJour 53521 Coffee 3-Cup La Petite French Press and Milk Frother Set, Black
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome single serve press, August 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
"La petite" is right - three European la petite cups equate to probably an espresso size cup, but the press is perfect for people who only want to brew a single serving of coffee without having to get a pod coffee maker, which can get pretty costly. I used two scoops of the coffee I purchased in Colombia and it was delicious - I especially liked being able to top it off with milk froth, which I can only do if I pull out my espresso maker (which is too bulky for my lack of counter space!)

A big kudos to Bon Jour (or Amazon) for providing excellent packaging. I have received vine items that are made of glass that come shattered - this was well wrapped and in perfect condition!

I Ran (So Far Away)
I Ran (So Far Away)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than the original, August 11, 2015
This review is from: I Ran (So Far Away) (MP3 Music)
Virtually unrecognizable from the original by 80's new wave band "A Flock of Seagulls," this interpretation is a scaled down acoustic version with a single piano, reminiscent of some of the fabulous remakes by Denmark+Winter. Along with that haunting piano are some beautiful backing vocals that are eerie and lush at the same time.

This gorgeous acoustic song is a real departure from most "A Silent Film" songs. I love the current artists and bands that are taking a chance on reinterpreting classic 80's synth pop. I never really liked the original FOS version - this one I absolutely love and listen to frequently.

Intermatic IW600K Astronomic Digital In-Wall Timer
Intermatic IW600K Astronomic Digital In-Wall Timer
Price: $25.38
7 used & new from $20.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install - harder to program, August 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My boyfriend is an electrician, so this bad boy went in with ease! The hardest part was the programming. It took a couple passes before I managed to set a couple programs for programming my living room lights. This is much nicer than the light bulb sensors or plug in adaptors that I have used in the past when I am out for the evening or on vacation and want my home to appear occupied. Now if I could just figure out my sprinkler timer...

Campbell's Organic Soup, Sun-Ripened Tomato & Basil, 17 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Campbell's Organic Soup, Sun-Ripened Tomato & Basil, 17 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $24.28
2 used & new from $24.28

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too sweet for me, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the idea of an organic soup since I tend to make my own soups. But prepared soups come in handy in a pinch. I thought that this soup was a little too sweet upon tasting it initially. After reading the ingredients, I was surprised that there are 26 grams of carbohydrates per serving (and this tiny container supposed has two servings). As a diabetic, I tend to taste any sugar present in a product, so it really skewed my taste buds. I ended up adding some pesto, paprika and garlic to draw away from the sugar taste and it was much better. The consistency is nice and creamy and there are a couple small chunks of tomatoes.

I am not sure that I would purchase this again due to the price and the ever-present sugar taste.

Belkin Ultra-Slim USB 2.0 Desktop Hub (F4U064ytAPL)
Belkin Ultra-Slim USB 2.0 Desktop Hub (F4U064ytAPL)
Offered by Gadget Professionals
Price: $21.95
5 used & new from $17.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek design and very functional, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My work MacBook only has a limited number of USB ports (three); because I use two wireless mice, that leaves one for other items. I like that I can just plug it in and works - and I can also charge up to two mobile devices at the same time (except an iPad). It is compact and lightweight and is perfect for connecting your mouse, thumb drives, and other USB-enabled devices to your Mac.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20