ARRAY(0x9d5e42b8)

Top Reviewer Ranking: 976

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Vest RSS Feed (Northern California)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Look like the real thing!, April 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These chicken jerky tenderes actually look like dehydrated chicken tenders. My dogs go bonkers for them. I have to break them down to a smaller size for my teacup yorkie, but she loves them. And they all seem to know which cabinet they are in. They just sit in front of it and look up at the door when I make eye contact with them. I am looking forward to getting the other varieties. Usually I get the chicken jerky treats from Trader Joe's, but those treats have never received the reaction that these ones get all the time!

Petsafe Indigo Smokehouse Strips Bacon, 12-Ounce
Petsafe Indigo Smokehouse Strips Bacon, 12-Ounce
Price: $17.76
17 used & new from $10.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love these, April 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dogs go crazy over these treats. They actually smell a little like the real thing (or at least as close as a pet treat can get). They are pretty small, and relatively solid, so my dogs' inclination is to swallow them whole, and you really want them to chew them to keep from choking. I give them to three of my dogs, weighing between 10-28 pounds. My toothless four pounder gets her regular treats. The price is also a little cost-prohibitive, so I only give them as a special treat.

Willowleaf Lane
Willowleaf Lane
by RaeAnne Thayne
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
194 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Underdeveloped romance, March 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Charlotte is a candy shop owner who wants to loose a few pounds, so she tries to say no to anything tempting. Then along comes former flame Spencer, who is nursing a baseball injury while on the sidelines. He returns home to relax and recover and the two manage to bump into each other in their small Colorado town.

For a romance novel, this one was a bit lacking in the romance department, focusing instead on eating disorders and time spent dwelling on the past (and yet the characters seemed a little one dimensional).

And I think that the author missed the boat on a punny name for her candy shop - "Candy Caine."

Getting Rowdy (Hqn)
Getting Rowdy (Hqn)
by Lori Foster
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
205 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - expected better for Rowdy, March 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Bar owner Rowdy has the hots for Avery, one of his waitresses. But she is not biting, which only intrigues him more, and he wants to get to the root of why she is so reticent to get involved. Of course, for Rowdy, involved means lots of one night stands with random women to help him sleep at night. And occasional other sex acts with other random women that had the average woman walked in on, would keep her from every wanting to get involved with him.

Welcome to the world of Lori Foster. Where the men are alpha mansluts and the women are spineless doormats. Sometimes her writing and sensual scenes are so well plotted that you forget that they are formulaic; this one is just too one dimensional, populated with unlikeable characters that I had a hard time caring about. I used to read her novels as soon as they came out - but since the boxing series, it has been hit or miss for me.

Hot Wheels Color Shifters Sharkport Showdown Trackset
Hot Wheels Color Shifters Sharkport Showdown Trackset
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $14.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely an outside toy, March 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Got this for my 4 year old nephew who loves dinosaurs and sharks, and he loves it. The Hot Wheels track is easy to assemble, and is not that large, so it does not take up a lot of space. There really is not a whole lot involved with this toy track (for instance there are no loopty loops, it just goes downhill, etc.), that I fear that it will not keep his attention for more than a half hour at a time.
But with the water involved with making this toy so much fun, I definitely recommend playing with it outside!

Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (An Adams Grove Novel)
Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (An Adams Grove Novel)
by Nancy Naigle
Price: $8.43
37 used & new from $7.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to follow, March 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Kasey is a widowed single mom whose job as a professional photographer has caught the eye of country superstar Cody. Just as it seems like she might return his feelings, the romance is cut short when Cody is accused of murdering his agent.

The twists and turns on the way to solving this whodunit are a bit predictable. What was more aggravating is that this is book 4 in a series, and most of the plot relies heavily on the reader's knowledge of previous novels in the series. I was getting whiplash trying to figure out what was going on a lot of the time (and did not care enough to read any earlier novels to get the backstory).

Primula Kata Soft Touch Thermal Carafe, 52-Ounce/1.5-Liter, Cherry
Primula Kata Soft Touch Thermal Carafe, 52-Ounce/1.5-Liter, Cherry
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend, March 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Would love to say that this is a great product, however it was packaged so poorly by Amazon that it arrived at my house with the inside thermal glass broken into shards. The item was shipped in a box of nearly identical size with no protection to cushion the blows boxes receive when being shipped. So off it went into the garbage. This was really disappointing since the item itself is attractive and would have made a nice addition for serving.

Until the shipper is able to send this item in better packaging without breaking, I cannot recommend anyone purchase it through the mail.

Blush
Blush
by Lauren Jameson
Price: $11.98
105 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of BDSM, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Blush (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I knew that this novel would have erotic content; just not a fan of BDSM, so it was not able to capture my attention, as I found myself skimming through what most would consider the best parts. Stripped of these scenes, is a shell of a story with little character development.

Many authors are able to combine erotic storylines with an actual plot (I call it "eroplotica"), unfortunately, I did not find that this story pulled it off successfully.

Zwipes 671 Blue/Black 40" x 25" Ultimate Dry Combo Pocketed Drying Towel and Dry Blade
Price: $22.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I washed and dried this before using in case there were any lint particles still attached (I have a black vehicle). I like how it has pockets - enables you to dry with both hads to get more area. Used the dry blade to remove water from the windows then followed up with the towel. Just the right size for the job and easy to launder.

I also used both on my patio doors, washing with a soapy mop then following up with the blade and then the towel. No more dog noses on the patio doors!

Sony Ultra Lightweight MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones
Sony Ultra Lightweight MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones
7 used & new from $79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfortable, March 13, 2014
I had a set of headphones that I loved but the died, and ever since, I have been on a quest to fnd a replacement. I like the sound that these provide, but they are not very comfortable, so I can only wear them for short periods.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20