Profile for Tracy Vest > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1481

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy Vest RSS Feed (Northern California)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70, 5.5 Ounce
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70, 5.5 Ounce
Offered by Myrtle Health
Price: $20.94
3 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Light & Dry, March 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Being fair skined, I rarely venture out without sunscreen. I typoically use Neutrogena creame sunscreen, but prefer this product since I do not need to spread the sunscreen with my hands. This product sprays on evenly and dry with a very light scent that is not overpowering or noxious like some of the products I have tried in the past that smell more like bug spray that can clog your sinuses.

Must. Push. Buttons!
Must. Push. Buttons!
by Jarrett Krosoczka
Price: $13.57
71 used & new from $5.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny story with vibrant graphics, February 16, 2015
This review is from: Must. Push. Buttons! (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ever wonder what goes on in the constantly changing mind of a toddler? Well, "Must Push Buttons" is a cute story about a little boy (that seems to be on the verge of ADD) whose thought processes are constantly changing, but one thing is certain - he loves to push buttons on just about everything... daddy's phone, mommy's phone, the remote control. He also wants to try on mommy's shoes, eat a snack... The graphics are bright and capture the readers attention, but the kid seems like he's in desperate need of a nap or someone to say no.

iHealth Align - Gluco-Monitoring System BG1
iHealth Align - Gluco-Monitoring System BG1
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $16.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent readings - not reliable, February 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This device kept crashing when I tried to use it. I found that when it did work, my readings were pretty inconsistent, particularly when compared to my regular meter, which I have been using for several years . I don't get that much activity on my phone, but it seemed like when I received an incoming call, the device would fail. Too many bugs for me to use as a reliable resorce to test my blood sugar.

Proctor Silex 4-Piece Belgian Waffle Maker 26016A
Proctor Silex 4-Piece Belgian Waffle Maker 26016A
Price: $49.91
4 used & new from $41.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Heat up quickly, February 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This waffle maker is ready in a jif (less than five minutes to heat up - it'll take you longer to make the batter) and makes yummy thick evenly cooked waffles. There is an outer rim that manages to catch any "extra" batter in case you overfill. It wipes clean with a damp cloth similar to panini makers.

Stayfree Maxi Pads Super, 66 Count
Stayfree Maxi Pads Super, 66 Count
Offered by ProCount, Inc.
Price: $23.95
5 used & new from $23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Retains its shape, February 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good product that retains its shape. Only drawback is that I prefer feminie hygeine prefer products with wings, but unlike some of the other products on the narket without wings, these Stayfree Maxi's retain their shape and wick away moisture.

Natural Balance Dry Dog Food, Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Venison Formula
Price: $15.49
12 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My Chihuahua loves it, February 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Finally found a dog food that ny chihuahua with a very sensitive stomach can tolerate. The chunks are about medium size and she has no problem swallowing them. I have tried so many other premium dog foods and she tends to get sick with all of them. The vet recommended trying a "new protein" and venison seems to be her go to protein!

Be My Baby
Be My Baby
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, January 5, 2015
This review is from: Be My Baby (MP3 Music)
What an incredibly novel cover of a 60's classic tune. I never liked the original song when it was performe by the Rhonettes's because I just don't care for the sound of the 60's motown music.

But I neard this during the closing act of the TV show "Stalker" and was so intrigued by the etheral and haunting vocals that I had to seek it out. It is just such a different sounding song - the vocals are really ethereal and evoke a completely different scenario than the original uptempo version. I would love to find more stuff by this artist. I love when artists cover material in a way that is so different than the original that a listener does not even realize that it is the same song.

Roxio Creator NXT 3
Roxio Creator NXT 3
Price: $76.68
15 used & new from $76.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to install initially, but fun to work with, January 5, 2015
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 3 (Software)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a nightmare to install! I am a visual learner, but there are no instuctions on how to install the software, so you need to download them first if you are visual like me. The initial install took what seemed like forever but was actually about 25 minutes. It failed and when I checked the Amazon site for recommendations, I noticed the review recommending that you not check for uodates. It installed much quicker after that, and I also did not have any updates awaiting my attention, so that was kind of annoying.

I am a Pinnacle Studio user, so I was really curious as to how this would work in comparison. The instructions for creating video slideshows is much easier and much more straighforward than with Pinnacle (I often have to refer back to notes with Pinnacle). I am looking forward to trying some of the other features to create slideshows.

eBags Large Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Denim)
eBags Large Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Denim)
Offered by eBags
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, these are big., December 22, 2014
I like these packing cubes - same great quality I expect from eBags - they are just much larger than I was expecting (I guess I am challenged when it comes to numbers). One bag has the same dimensions of my carry on rollaboard case. You cannotn go wrong with packing cubes for traveling - especially if faced with a luggage and weight limit. They allow you to organize all your items for easier storage and retreival.

Uncharted Ultra-Lite Packing Cube 3 Piece Set, Navy, One Size
Uncharted Ultra-Lite Packing Cube 3 Piece Set, Navy, One Size
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $25.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact but can hold a lot, December 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am an avid user of eBags packing cubes, and have yet to find a replacement set with smaller cubes that can hold smaller items like toiletries, hairbands, and jewelry (my original snall packs got chewed by mice when I was camping in the Serengeti). I was happy to come across the unchartered ultra lite packing cube set - the largest is about 12x9x2 and can hold several t-shirts rolled up (I can fit six in there no problem); the medium bag is about 6x9x2 and holds severl pairs of undergarments and socks; and the smaller one is perfect for my smaller items at about 4x6x2. They seen to be made from material much thinner than eBags, but that doesn not impair the quality.

The packing cubes are great for organizing your luggage - especially longer trips with multiple destinations where you don't have the luxury or unpacking each time you arrive. The medium bag is also perfect for storing an extra outfit in my carry-bag in case of the dreaded loss of luggage (which has happened far too many times that I care to remember.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20