Profile for Dorothy Young > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dorothy Young "Mom Mom" RSS Feed (Glen Burnie MD)

Page: 1 | 2
Cobra ESD7570 9-Band Performance Radar/Laser Detector with 360 Degree Detection
Cobra ESD7570 9-Band Performance Radar/Laser Detector with 360 Degree Detection
Offered by Electronic Express
Price: Click here to see our price
71 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cobra Radar/Laser Detector, January 23, 2014
I give this a 5 star rating because its a Cobra product which it top of the line. I recommend this product to everyone, it works great and can keep you alert to radar/laser traps.

Cobra ESD7100 9 Band Radar/Laser Detector
Cobra ESD7100 9 Band Radar/Laser Detector
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars RADAR DETECTOR, October 2, 2013
Cobra products have been around a long time, I have had other cobra products they are reliable, well crafted and affordable. I give this detector 5 stars and recommend it to anyone.

Norton Internet Security 2012 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version]
Norton Internet Security 2012 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version]
Offered by elintech11
Price: $38.88
9 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet Security, June 1, 2012
I have used Norton for years and I needed to renew my subscription, so after searching I found it on Amazon at a better price. I have always trusted Amazon for good prices and reliable shipping and Norton antivirus products are one of the best, they easy to install and use and make me feel safe using my computers. I highly recommend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2012 6:36 AM PDT

BLACK Apple iPhone 3G 3Gs 8GB 16GB 32GB Textured Silicone Skin Case Cover
BLACK Apple iPhone 3G 3Gs 8GB 16GB 32GB Textured Silicone Skin Case Cover
Offered by Tekkmon
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars IPHONE CASE COVER, March 18, 2012
Amazon easy to use I typed in my Iphone model and what I wanted in the seach section and in seconds I was sent to a web page listing what I wanted so as always I picked a high rated seller with a very good price ordered the phone cases and received them with in the time promised. I recommend Amazon and this seller to all.

Craftsman DieHard C3 19.2 volt NiCd Battery Pack
Craftsman DieHard C3 19.2 volt NiCd Battery Pack
Offered by gifts4utlmglobal
Price: $38.70
17 used & new from $17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars CRAFTSMAN BATTERY PACK, March 18, 2012
I searched Amazon using the number on my old battery pack and in seconds it forwarded me to a page listing the exact battery and also stated an updated product number replacing the one I had. The site listed of course multiple prices and ratings, so I picked the best rating and price ordered the product and received it with in the time promised. I recommend Amazon and this seller to all.

Fenzer Rechargeable Cordless Phone Battery for AT&T/Lucent BT8000 BT8001 Cordless Telephone Battery Replacement Pack
Offered by EZFindDeals
Price: $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars AT&T CORDLESS PHONE BATTERIES, December 3, 2011
FOUND ITEMS QUICKLY ON AMAZON, ORDERED BATTERIES AND THEN ORDER WAS CONFIRMED AND SHIPPED IMMEDIATLEY AND I RECEIVED THEM WITHIN THE TIME STATED. VERY HAPPY WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS, HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMAZON AND THERE VENDORS TO ALL.

Scotch Thermal Laminator 2 Roller System (TL901)
Scotch Thermal Laminator 2 Roller System (TL901)
Price: $26.21
94 used & new from $15.69

5.0 out of 5 stars THE SCOTCH LAMINATOR, April 16, 2011
I SHOPPED STORES, VISITED WEBSITES AND FOUND THIS PRODUCT ON AMAZON AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE. I READ THE PRODUCTS DISCRIPTION AND FOUND IT WOULD MOST LIKELY BE THE LAMINATOR I NEED FOR MY PERSONAL PROJECTS LIKE LAMINATING PICTURES, AUTO REGISTRATIONS, INSURANCE CARDS, ETC.. I ORDERED THIS LAMINATOR RECEIVED IT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS IT WAS EASY TO SETUP FOR 3 OR 5 MIL PAPER/POUCHES AND AFTER IT WARMS UP IN ABOUT 4 TO 5 MINUTES IT WORKS GREAT. I RECOMMEND THIS SCOTCH THERMAL LAMINATOR TO EVERYONE FOR GENERAL IN HOME USE NOT FOR BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL USE.

Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches 8.9 x 11.4 Inches 3 mil, 50-Pack (TP3854-50)
Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches 8.9 x 11.4 Inches 3 mil, 50-Pack (TP3854-50)
Price: $9.02
26 used & new from $8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 SCOTCH POUCHES, April 16, 2011
THESE POUCHES ARE GREAT FOR 8.5 X 11 PICTURES, CHARTS, LETTERS, CERTIFICATES, ETC. THEY CAN ALSO BE CUT TO FIT SMALLER ITEMS BEFORE LAMINATING OR YOU CAN CUT AROUND ITEMS AFTER LAMINATING TO LEAVE A SMALL BORDER. THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE THAT USES A LAMINATOR.

Scotch TP5851-20 Thermal Laminating Pouches, 2.3 Inches x 3.7 Inches, 20 Pouches
Price: $2.99
33 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 SCOTCH POUCHES, April 16, 2011
THESE POUCHES WORK GREAT ON SMALL PICTURES, BUSINESS CARDS, ETC. THEY ARE EASY TO USE AND DO A PROFESSIONAL JOB.

Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 74 CB335WN  / HP 75 CB337WN (Black & Color), 2 Pack
Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 74 CB335WN / HP 75 CB337WN (Black & Color), 2 Pack
Offered by InktonerPlus
Price: $6.09
18 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING, March 14, 2011
Compatable Cartridges look just like the HP Cartridges, but honestly I am sorry to say I have not used them yet the HP's are near empty and I want these on hand when that happens. I do a lot of printing and I hope what looks like real works like real. The price was right and I am sure the product will be right. I have purchased many items through amazon and trust them as I do the retailers they use.

Page: 1 | 2