Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Avid Reader > Reviews

Browse

Avid Reader's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Avid Reader RSS Feed

The Missing Piece In Leadership
The Missing Piece In Leadership
by Doug Krug
Price: $17.97
34 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Doug Krug is the Real Deal, June 5, 2012
The Missing Piece in Leadership challenges all of us to reassess what we've been taught about leadership. (Which is usually nothing...and we have to find our own way piecemeal.) Doug Krug just turns everything into a CAN DO and does so authentically...he has worked with everyone from the FBI to personal coaching clients...and he's a one of a kind. You have to almost inhale this book to get the full sense of it. Buy it, read it and pass it along ot your best friends and workers.

Intangible Capital: Putting Knowledge to Work in the 21st-Century Organization
Intangible Capital: Putting Knowledge to Work in the 21st-Century Organization
by Michael M. Oleksak
Price: $64.00
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last, You'll Better Understand How to Manage Intangible Capital, May 17, 2010
This is a terrific guide book for anyone interested in better understanding the management and valuation of a company's intangible assets. This is a must-read for every CEO, CFO, and Executive decision-maker, as well as anyone in the accounting or valuation industries.

Cars Gear Up & Go Lighting McQueen
Cars Gear Up & Go Lighting McQueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy! My Nephew Loves It, March 22, 2010
I bought this toy for my nephew and he absolutely loved it! It was good quality, works well and he's playing with it all the time!

Shelter Me
Shelter Me
by Juliette Fay
Price: $12.44
195 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read; Startling Ending, December 30, 2008
This review is from: Shelter Me (Paperback)
This book was given to me to read in advance. I have never, ever been so struck by an ending before in my life. Not only does Juliette Fay write both humorously and beautifully, but she also knows how to surprise and delight the reader.

This is a slow brewing read. . . take your time with it, but once you get hooked, you can't stop reading. Also check out her website which is [...]

Lose Your Mummy Tummy
Lose Your Mummy Tummy
by Julie Tupler
Price: $13.24
163 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to Re-emerge With Your New Beautiful Post-baby Body!, January 3, 2007
This review is from: Lose Your Mummy Tummy (Paperback)
I bought this book hoping to find out how to get my flat tummy back--it is fabulous! Gotta have it if you're a mom and you're wondering why your tummy cannot change back to flat...and helps you get there again.

110 Strategies for Success in College and Life
110 Strategies for Success in College and Life
by Joan H Rollins PhD
Price: $25.49
48 used & new from $0.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT WAY TO START COLLEGE, September 6, 2006
I picked this book up for my son who started college this fall. The book is Fantastic! It gives concrete ideas, examples and tips on how to succeed in college, and in life. My son loved it, and it has helped him immensely in getting ready for college.

Zoe's All Day Energy Everyday Health Bars, Chocolate Delight, 1.69-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lose Weight, Feel Better, Eat Right, Get Omega 3's and More, August 19, 2006
I am absolutely addicted to this flavor as well as all of the other bar flavors. This is my breakfast, afternoon pickup or even sometimes my on the go lunch! I am never hungry when I eat my Zoe's Bars!

Good Luck: Creating the Conditions for Success in Life and Business
Good Luck: Creating the Conditions for Success in Life and Business
by Alex Rovira
Price: $20.00
69 used & new from $8.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it, and Pass this on, November 18, 2004
There is nothing better than the thought of giving someone a book that shares a secret. I attended a book signing last night with the author, and we all received two copies of the book. One to keep, and one to give away. Inside the book that we were to give away, was a set of instructions. We were to keep the book less than seven days before passing it on. By the time we left, all of us had plans as to whom we would give the book. Most of us were planning on giving both books away. He asked us to name the book, since we were the first readers of the book, and he asked that we sign the back pages with a nickname, so that all the readers of the book would appear there someday. I read the whole book last night, and am astonished, and am ready to give away GOOD LUCK so that I might create some in my own life.