Profile for Truth Seeker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 190

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Truth Seeker RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Dr. Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1 Colon Bowel Cleanse, 90 caps, 2 Count
Dr. Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1 Colon Bowel Cleanse, 90 caps, 2 Count
Price: $56.21
3 used & new from $56.21

5.0 out of 5 stars A Top Notch Product, September 18, 2014
This is a top notch product as are all of Dr. Schulze's products. My husband and I have been using this product for years. He especially likes it, and wouldn't want to do without it, but I have to be more careful with it because it's easy for me to get stomach cramps.

Bloodroot Root Cut & Sifted - 1 lb,(Frontier)
Bloodroot Root Cut & Sifted - 1 lb,(Frontier)
Offered by Mom's Healthy Market
Price: $78.00
2 used & new from $78.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product - Reliable Company, September 18, 2014
I have no complaints about this product. It is what it's supposed to be. I have made several products with it, and they came out fine. It was properly packaged and was fresh. I have ordered from Frontier, and it seems to be a reliable company.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure of Effectiveness, September 18, 2014
I cannot tell that this product does or does not do anything. Probably won't buy again. The tiny tablets are easy to take.

Yang Tai Chi for Beginners (YMAA Taijiquan) Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Yang Tai Chi for Beginners (YMAA Taijiquan) Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
DVD ~ Dr. Yang
Offered by ymaa_com
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterpiece!, September 18, 2014
A wonderful collector's item. I think the people who made this video were wise to preserve the techniques of a real master for when he is gone there may not be another. I agree with what others have said about how well it is made so that you can see his moves from all angles. The photography is excellent. This is a really long video, and it's going to take some time to go through it, but I think it's worth it.

The Sexy Years: Discover the Hormone Connection: The Secret to Fabulous Sex, Great Health, and Vitality, for Women and Men
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.84

4.0 out of 5 stars An Oldie But Not Moldy, September 18, 2014
This is her original book about hormones that helped popularize the bio-identical hormones. I had this book before some years back, but I gave it away. Then I started having hormone problems and wanted to read it again, so I bought another copy. I don't agree with everything it says, and I think it's a little outdated, but it's a good reference to have around if you keep up with your hormones or use bio-identicals. My attitude about hormones has changed over time, and I am not as enamored with using bio-identical hormones as I used to be. If you are interested in the bio-identicals, I urge you to read and research widely. There's a lot of confusion and misinformation out there about hormones but some wise advice also. I used to take 3 female hormones. Now I only take one that I buy over the counter. I think it's safer. What little male hormone I need I can get through herbs. If I don't get hot flashes, which I don't, I'm happy. A lot depends on what stage of life you are in.

Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce
Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce
Offered by CB Select
Price: $16.03
36 used & new from $10.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Iritating Fumes, September 18, 2014
Reviva makes good products, but couldn't use this one. Anything with a lot of perfume or odor masking ingredients will produce enough fumes to irritate my eyes. This is what happened, and I couldn't use it.

Kyphi Incense, New and Improved Scent! Organic All Natural Ingredients, half ounce
Offered by Purist Aromas
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Gift for the Gods, September 18, 2014
I was put off by this product when I received it because I thought the amount was too small. However, I received an email from the maker explaining that it is a very expensive product to make and that a pea-sized amount was all that is needed to use at one time. I was pleased to see that the smoke was white and that the incense smells like clean linen. It's too bad it's so very expensive because you could really have something if you could burn a lot at once. I'm sure that this was an incense that was very pleasing to the gods of the Egyptians since it has such a clean smell.

TC Fine Intimates Even More Torsette (4043) S/Nude
TC Fine Intimates Even More Torsette (4043) S/Nude

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best I've Ever Had, September 11, 2014
I've bought this torsette before. It's the best I've seen. Will always buy it as long as I can afford it.

Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome
Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome
Offered by HOUSEWARES
Price: $40.95
44 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last, A Can Opener That Actually Opens Cans, August 28, 2014
I can't understand why it took so long for can opener manufacturers to figure out that they either have to put longer blades on their old-fashioned can openers or find another way to open cans. This is the first one I've seen that cuts around the outside edge of the can lid. Hooray for that!
And where were the companies that put their products in cans? Didn't they want people to be able to open the cans so they would keep buying their products? I never heard them complain about inadequate can openers even once.

Well, anyway we finally got something that works. I'm very pleased with the product. It does the job very well, and it is sleek and compact and looks well setting on my kitchen counter. You can't ask for more than that.

Dr. Scholl's Dreamwalk High Heel Insoles, Women's Sizes 6-10
Dr. Scholl's Dreamwalk High Heel Insoles, Women's Sizes 6-10
Price: $7.97
22 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A High Heel Insole That Works!, July 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like these insoles. I've tried a lot of different shoe insoles over the years, but this is the first inexpensive insole that I have found that does what it says it will. It actually is thin enough to fit in a woman's high heel shoe. I have had others that said they were, but they were not. Also, if one actually is thin enough it usually covers a very small area of the inside of the shoe. This one is large enough to not lose the traction I often need to keep my feet from slipping forward in my shoes. The arch support is a great bonus. It gives support without taking up too much space in the shoe. To me this is really a miracle. My only complaint is that the insole needs to be made in different colors, or at least black and a light color like nude or pale gray. I had to cut some off the tops because I put them in open-toed shoes and the white showed in the open area. I can't think of a worse color to use than white. Please! Better colors! I am not knocking my rating down for this flaw because it's easily correctible, I think, and it's so rare to find a high heel insole that actually does as good a job as this one does, especially for this price, and it deserves full -praise..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19