Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for glorylu > Reviews

Browse

glorylu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

glorylu RSS Feed (Lakemoor,IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron
Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron
Offered by GOOD TIME
Price: $10.95
32 used & new from $7.96

1.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For!, June 1, 2012
My Dell Inspiron 1545 is almost 3 years old and I have had to replace the battery at least once a year. This time I thought I'd save money and since most of the reviews were favorable,I thought I'd give it a try. It worked great for about 2 weeks and now my computer doesn't even recognized the battery much less charge it. It is completely dead. I'm asking for a refund.

NASCAR Dale Earnhardt Jr Credential Holder
NASCAR Dale Earnhardt Jr Credential Holder

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry...Not Good Quality!, April 15, 2012
I had purchased a credential holder at a local track a few years ago but it came up missing during a recent move. So I bought this one online to take to the Daytona 500. The plastic ripped the first day. The only thing I can think of is that it was windy but I can't believe it would rip that easily.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 - Pink
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 - Pink
4 used & new from $85.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Mouse...For A Short Time!, February 15, 2011
I had a Logitech mouse for three years prior to this one. I guess the back and forth from office to home finally made it finally die. I replace the beloved mouse with the Microsoft version. It worked great for 5 months and then just died. I never dropped it and kept it in a soft case. So disappointed. I only had it for 5 months. When I tried to check on the warranty info...it might have been a case in the supreme court...so much leagalesee.....NOT! Much easier just to pay $20 for a new Logitech.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but don't last!, November 12, 2009
I love the fit of these but because of the seperate waistband they wear out much quicker than the elance style.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2009 9:07 PM PST

NIV Trimline Bible Limited Edition, Italian Duo Tone, Pink / Orange with Magnetic Closure
by Zondervan
Edition: Imitation Leather
21 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my purse!, November 12, 2009
This little Bible is the perfect size for my purse! The magnetic closure keeps the pages from getting ripped up as it gets jostled around with all the other stuff I haul around. It's hot pink and orange shiny leather!

17"x17"x24" Triangular Innovis Better-Bench
17"x17"x24" Triangular Innovis Better-Bench
Offered by Contractors Direct
Price: $52.00
3 used & new from $52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, January 27, 2009
This is a great product! We removed a one piece tub unit and wanted to replace it with a tiled shower with a seat. Being relatively handy but still amateurs, this product was perfect for us. It is incredible sturdy and looks great once the tile is on. We especially like the fact that it is a corner seat so it takes up less room and makes it easier to tile with less cuts.

Ladies Knit Convertible Mittens / Gloves with Snowflake (Red)
Ladies Knit Convertible Mittens / Gloves with Snowflake (Red)
Offered by Gloves Online Inc.
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, January 4, 2009
These gloves are really cute. I bought them for my niece in pink for Christmas. They are well made and look to be extremely warm. They even have little sparkles on the snowflakes!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shirt!, January 4, 2009
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he loves it! He's a drummer in a local band and will probably be wearing it at their next gig. FYI: the "many drums" are actually on the back of the T-shirt with a small logo on the front.

HP 21 Black & 22 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges, 2 pack (C9509FN)
HP 21 Black & 22 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges, 2 pack (C9509FN)
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Price Out There!, January 4, 2009
Amazon has the best price out there on these HP ink cartridges. Especially when you combine it with the Prime 2-day shipping. It beats running to the office supply store. I only wish HP would make their printers a bit more efficient on ink comsumption. The printers are great and inexpensive but they use a lot of ink even on draft mode.

NRSV Go-Anywhere Bible w/Apoc NuTone (tan/green)
NRSV Go-Anywhere Bible w/Apoc NuTone (tan/green)
by Harper Bibles
Edition: Leather Bound
20 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 4, 2009
I'm a seminary student and this Bible is perfect for me. I can toss it in my backpack or purse because of it's compact size. But with compact size comes rather small print!

Page: 1 | 2