Profile for Boglarka Lazar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Boglarka Lazar RSS Feed (Pécs, Hungary)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Smiley "Happy Time" Men's WGS-SOBYV01 Smiley Original Black and Yellow Analogue Watch
Price: $95.00
2 used & new from $95.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but bad quality, October 10, 2013
Looks very cheap in reality. The strap is made of cheap plastic / it arrived broken. We sent it back, so I cannot say anything about the quality of the watch itself. It is cute - but that's it.

Smartwool Women's Midweight Crew, Arctic Blue Heather size M
Smartwool Women's Midweight Crew, Arctic Blue Heather size M

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Smartwool product, October 10, 2013
Looks good, feels great, can be worn for days and it still does not stick. I love it as all my other Smartwool things.

Skagen Women's 358XSBBB Quartz Stainless Steel Black Dial Watch
Skagen Women's 358XSBBB Quartz Stainless Steel Black Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, October 10, 2013
Skagen watches are inexpensive, reliable, long-lasting, great looking. I have several, in various colors and designs. I love them all, so I cannot say this is my favorite. They all are. I love that they are so flat, very comfortable to wear even with someone with very narrow wrist. The strap is very easy to adjust to the right size. Of course they are very accurate - but, I assume that is normal from a watch nowadays.

SmartWool Neck Gaiter - One - Blue
SmartWool Neck Gaiter - One - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, October 10, 2013
It performs as expected from a Smartwool product. I love it. I would love to buy it in other, more cheerful colors.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality, October 10, 2013
Very long lasting, great, sexy scent. I love it when my boyfriend has it on. If I hug him I can still smell it in the evening though he applied it in the morning.

Power Support Protective Film 2 Pack for iPhone 4 & 4S - Anti-Glare
Power Support Protective Film 2 Pack for iPhone 4 & 4S - Anti-Glare

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brand in the market, October 10, 2013
Best foil in the market for iPhones. Easy to apply, stays put for years, hardly affect the screen's sensitivity. I love it and have been using since I use smart phones. Not cheep, but it is worth it.

InvisibleShield GARORE300S for Garmin Oregon Series Screen (Clear)
InvisibleShield GARORE300S for Garmin Oregon Series Screen (Clear)
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sensitive enough, October 10, 2013
The sensitivity of the touch screen decreased considerably with the foil on it. It did cover up the scratches nicely - that I liked.

Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Jersey, Peacock, X-Large
Pearl Izumi Women's Symphony Thermal Jersey, Peacock, X-Large
Offered by Koo Bikes UK
Price: $121.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as expected, October 10, 2013
I like the color, the length, the cut, but I expected it to be warmer. It wicks moisture away well..It does not do much against wind, so it is a good layer under a windbreaker, but not the best as a top layer when riding below 50 F (10 C).

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, but don't seem to last, May 28, 2012
I started wearing these shoes for mountain biking two months ago. Nothing serious, just some fun weekend ride. That means I used them 15 times, riding a total of 560 miles and walking some, when it was too hard or scary to ride. I walked in mud, on rocks, whatever, but always in a forest. The soles look significantly worn. The first two things on the front edge of the sole broke off. Screws got lost. :-( As these are my first real cycling shoes, and as I payed a lot for them (I bought them in a bike shop for $128), I expected them to last forever. Now, I am happy if they last until the end of the season.
It is very hard to buy shoes for me, I don't dare to mail order them, as I have hard to please wide feet. These shoes are wide enough! I love that part. :-) But what should I buy next when these fall apart?

Update: After wearing it 23 times, which means opening and closings its clip 46 times, the clip (stupidly made of plastic) that needs to be pushed in order to release the upper strap, broke off on my right shoe. The shoe is still wearable. I just need to find somebody who is willing to knee in front of me after every ride and push the remaining small piece with something small and pointed, because from my angle I cannot see where to push and do it for myself. Pretty embarrassing situation. But funny. :-)

GoLite HydroCruise Lumbar Pack Sapphire / Smoke One Size
GoLite HydroCruise Lumbar Pack Sapphire / Smoke One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but that's it, September 6, 2011
Positives:
- Nice color, good looking design, pleasant to touch material, nice workmanship.
- Large enough capacity for a dayhike/geocaching outing.
- The bottle compartments hold even the large, thick water bottles well and it is easy to get to them.
Negatives:
- I expected it to sit much better on my (female, average size) waist, but it doesn't. My Deyo fanny pack sits much better.
- The zipper is too small on the top, even for my (average size) hand. It just doesn't open wide enough to be comfortable.
- No internal pocket, so everything is thrown in the one big compartment and is hard to find and retrieve.
- I thought that the little side pockets on the belt part will be my favorites. They are not. They bother my arms when walking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3