ARRAY(0xd98ad798)

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rena M. Reese "luvbnme2" RSS Feed (Potomac, MD United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
FlipSidez DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY Sandals (Pink, Women's 7.5-9)
FlipSidez DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY Sandals (Pink, Women's 7.5-9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to walk on the beach!, March 9, 2014
These flip flops are really cute. I have not yet walked on the sand with them, so I don't know if they effectively imprint the sand with their happy message. But, they are comfortable and as crazy as the sizing chart was, it was right.

Brita 35503 Pitcher Replacement Filters, 3-Pack
Brita 35503 Pitcher Replacement Filters, 3-Pack
Price: Click here to see our price
79 used & new from $9.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Are these even real?, March 9, 2014
I am seriously doubting that these are real Brita filters. I noticed they filtered the water MUCH faster than the usual filters and the water tastes just like it came from the tap-- and I might even say worse than the tap water. I will not purchase from this company again.

Isotoner Women's Smartouch Modern Chervon Driver Glove, Hot Pink, Medium/Large
Isotoner Women's Smartouch Modern Chervon Driver Glove, Hot Pink, Medium/Large
Offered by BeltOutlet

3.0 out of 5 stars More like a liner, January 25, 2014
Love the color. Love the fingertip access for my smart phone.

But, these are really not warm at all and much more like a liner than a real glove.

5pcs Reusable Rose Shopping Tote Bag By Catalina Folding Up Reusable Compact Eco Periodic Duty Recycling Use Shopping Bag
Offered by Ayygiftideas
Price: $7.55
12 used & new from $4.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, January 25, 2014
First these took an eternity to arrive. I realized why, when they arrived.... from China....I had forgotten that I even ordered them. But, that being said, they were a ridiculously low price for 5 of them and worth the wait. They are so nice, a good size, vibrant colors, and easy to pop back into the the little flowerbud for storage. I keep one in my purse and one in each of our cars. Since we have a bag tax where we live, everyone brings their own bags to shops and to the grocery store.

Paper Magic The University Of Michigan Wig, Blue/Yellow, One Size
Paper Magic The University Of Michigan Wig, Blue/Yellow, One Size
Price: $14.50
5 used & new from $9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, January 25, 2014
This was a great gift, fit his head, vibrant colors and just as crazy looking on as you would imagine.

Elchim 2001HP High Pressure Hair Dryer, Black, 2000 Watt
Elchim 2001HP High Pressure Hair Dryer, Black, 2000 Watt
Offered by Maitri Mega Mall
Price: $78.20
22 used & new from $66.66

5.0 out of 5 stars like a professional blowout every time!, January 25, 2014
I was telling my hair-dresser that I wished I could get the results I get from her, at home. She said, you CAN! She told me the name of her hair-dryer and that I could get it at a great price on Amazon. So I did, and she was so right! I don't know what it is about this professional grade hairdryer that does it, but my hair looks professionally blow dried when I use it. It is a little heavier than my previous dryer, so if you have long hair you'll want to towel dry as much as you can before drying it with the hairdryer. Love, love, love! This will be my new go-to gift for my girl friends that are hard to shop for.

Intek Car Windshield & Dashboard Mount for Iphone 4/4s/5/5c, Galaxy S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 1/2/3 HTC One,/One x, Droid Razr Maxx - Retail Packaging
Offered by IBD Electronics
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought three!, January 17, 2014
I bought this for our kids' car to hold the gps and it was terrific! It holds an iphone well too. When I saw how terrific this was, I bought two more for other cars in our household. The design allows for flat back devices and those with a bump in the back like some GPS's have. My TomTom GPS (with a bump in the back)fits great and our Garmin (flat back) does too! Before you stick it to your windshield be really sure that is where you want it b/c it adheres really well and moving after the first stick is not a great idea. I suggest putting the device in the clip while you choose where you want it to go b/c the angle for the driver is everything.

I had two other brands before this and neither lasted long-- I am thrilled with this mount!

Vacation! By Soda High Platform Wedge Flip-flop Sandals, black eva, 7.5 M
Vacation! By Soda High Platform Wedge Flip-flop Sandals, black eva, 7.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Chunkies!, December 17, 2013
It is really hard to find solid black platform flip flops and the pair I had was tired and needing replacement. Nothing beats them in the summer! These are totally high enough, and comfortable and the price was fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Axe Body Spray Bullets, Multi-Pak, Phoenix/Essence/Clix/Vice,  4-Count , 0.15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)
Axe Body Spray Bullets, Multi-Pak, Phoenix/Essence/Clix/Vice, 4-Count , 0.15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)
Offered by Wholesale Marketplace Direct
Price: $33.09
2 used & new from $33.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping , cute package, December 16, 2013
These were much smaller than what I thought they were--but still a great stocking stuffer for the older teen boys on my list. I thought they were travel size in the multi -pack but they are smaller-- much smaller. Still a great value for the price.

GBC BadgeMates Half Card Holder, Clear, 25 Holders per Pack (3748072)
GBC BadgeMates Half Card Holder, Clear, 25 Holders per Pack (3748072)
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, December 16, 2013
We have two in college and their ID holders taker a beating and are with them all the time on campus. The bookstore sells these for $4 for ONE. One cracked and needed replacing and this gave us 25 for $7.99! Enough to last for all three of our three kids over four years of college.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7