Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Eric Anderson > Reviews

Browse

Eric Anderson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric Anderson "Inky Rock" RSS Feed (Vancouver, WA)

Stovall 3K Single Cell Bat House Kit
Stovall 3K Single Cell Bat House Kit
Price: $54.79
12 used & new from $41.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good entry level bathouse, April 15, 2010
My son loves bats. A friend works in the bat exhibit at the Oregon Zoo, and she influenced him to understand more about them and consider building our own house. I bought this kit for him to build as a project during his Spring Break. He is 8.

The quality of wood and equipment was excellent, and my only complaint was that the directions were a bit difficult to follow. You will need to have just a bit of intuitive understanding of how the house should look to decipher what the directions are telling you to do.

We were able to build it all in about an hour. It was a really fun project. Now I just need to get a lengthy pole to mount it on.

The Writer's Guide to Writing Your Screenplay: How to Write Great Screenplays for Movies and Television
by Cynthia Whitcomb
51 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, thorough, easy to read; a great tool to have!, September 15, 2005
I recently purchased Cynthia's book and am about two-thirds done reading it. What an informative and helpful book. Cynthia does a fantastic job of presenting the methodologies she has incorporated in her successful career, and balancing them with very practical, real-world examples. (ie. Equally balanced protagonist/antagonist like in the movie "Face-Off")

As a rookie in the screenwriting world, I have found page after page of helpful hints and can already see a ton of ways I can improve a script I had previously written.

For purchasers of this book living in the NW, Cynthia also teaches a screenwriting class through Portland State University [...] I begin these classes in just over a week and can hardly wait to tap into this wonderful resource.

If my plan continues and you see me winning an award for Best Original Screenplay in the next few years, just know that after God and my wife/family the next person on my list to thank will definitely be Cynthia Whitcomb!!

Enjoy the book and good luck with your screenwriting!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2010 8:03 AM PDT