Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for CoasterFan > Reviews

Browse

CoasterFan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CoasterFan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Neighbors [Blu-ray]
Neighbors [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Seth Rogen
Price: $9.99
66 used & new from $1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Comedy? Well...kind of..., September 27, 2015
This review is from: Neighbors [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Not so much a comedy as a dramedy--a fairly serious and at times even depressing premise lightened with some laughs at times. I liked it overall, but will say the pull-quotes on the packaging were very misleading: It's not "hilarious," unless you really enjoy people messing with each other to the point of near insanity and even cruelty. If that's your idea of hilarity, this film's for you! But once I got used to the tone and realized I wasn't going to get the laughs I had set out to get for the night I found it very watchable (I picked it as a comedy for a film night at home and we were both disappointed in that it wasn't that funny). Performances are well done, but Zac Efron does ultimately seem a bit old for the role. Seth Rogen is his usual funny self.

Screen Cleaner ROGGE DUO-Clean - Streak-Free, Antibacterial, Antistatic - For all Phone, TV, Computer and Touch Screens - 8.4 FLOZ Cleaning Spray + Extra Large Microfiber Cloth
Offered by Slucon
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cleaner I've found--just use it exactly the way the instructions say to, August 4, 2015
I was concerned about what cleaner to buy for my electronics, wanting something I could trust wouldn't harm my screens on my laptop, TV, and tablet, and this turned out to be a perfect buy. I use it exactly per the included detailed instructions, with the included cloth, and all of my screens turned out perfectly clean--and I've noticed they seem to stay cleaner and more dust-free for longer periods since I started using it. I highly recommend this--worth every penny, and safe for your most delicate screens.

Revenge
Revenge
Price: $5.42
35 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars CD's packaging, art, and booklet are beautiful--as is the album, one of Eurythmics' best, August 4, 2015
This review is from: Revenge (Audio CD)
I bought this in CD form because it was actually less expensive to do so than to download it since I got free Prime shipping to boot. I'm glad I did--the CD's art both on the cover and inside are beautiful, and the included booklet is just as attractive, and informative about the music as well. This is easily one of Eurythmics' best albums, and the bonus tracks included here are also interesting. "The Miracle of Love" is my favorite track on the album, a classic, incredibly uplifting song for the ages in my opinion, and the written description of the song in the booklet is perfect.

GH Bass Men's Short Sleeve Medium Plaid Fancy Explorer Button Up, Tandoori Spice, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as colorful as shown here, but a nice shirt overall, August 4, 2015
Color is a bit less vibrant than shown here, but the shirt is obviously well-constructed and seems like it will hold up well. First wash showed no fading and no need for ironing if taken out of the dryer immediately. Not quite as colorful as I'd hoped, but looks like it will be a favorite shirt overall.

Van Heusen Men's Short Sleeve Leaf Poly Prints Button Up, Orange Almond, Large
Van Heusen Men's Short Sleeve Leaf Poly Prints Button Up, Orange Almond, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-constructed, attractive, washes well, a new favorite shirt, August 4, 2015
So far I'm very happy with this purchase--sized well, as expected, and of apparently nice material. Colors are muted but very attractive, washed well first time, with no fade. No need to iron if taken out of the dryer immediately. Seems like a shirt I will wear often and that will hold up well in the long run--I'll update review if that turns out not to be true with multiple wearings/washes.

Range Kleen WKT4162  82-Battery organizer with Removable Tester
Range Kleen WKT4162 82-Battery organizer with Removable Tester
Offered by stores123
Price: $12.99
77 used & new from $11.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing batteries, battery tester a bit flimsy, August 4, 2015
First, to address the other concerns I saw in user reviews prior to purchasing: I use both rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, and I only found one tight-fitting slot (one!) in trying to insert the batteries in their slots, so in my experience you do not need to worry about that complaint from others if you're considering buying this. I will say some batteries are in their slots so loosely that I doubt this would work for completely vertical wall-mount use, but if you have a somewhat tilted-back mount you can mount this on it would work perfectly. As it is, for laying flat it works ideally and I love how it organizes my batteries and allows quick tests of batteries to discard/recycle those that are dead or dying. Cleaned up my battery drawer quickly with this. On the iffy side, I noticed the battery-tester's spring-action testing arm seems a bit flimsy, and I will say I'm not sure this item is worth the $12 I paid for it. It seems like something you'd find at Burlington Coat Factory/Marshall's/Ross on their tech clearance tables for $5 to $8. Finally, I'll try to remember to update this review in coming months/years to let you know how the tester and its arm hold up.

Roku 3 Enhanced Game Remote for the Roku 3 Streaming Player (Generic Packaging)
Roku 3 Enhanced Game Remote for the Roku 3 Streaming Player (Generic Packaging)
Offered by SuperSavingsDiscount
Price: $39.94
2 used & new from $33.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Come on, Roku! Sturdier remotes, please!!, July 28, 2015
This is the Achilles Heel of the otherwise excellent Roku 3 device: a not-very-durable remote, that, if it hits even a carpeted floor just right on an accidental drop, will explode into a bunch of tiny pieces. VERY disappointed in this part of the Roku 3 package, and I do hope they make more durable remotes in the future. Having to buy one of these so early in my usage of the Roku was an expensive pain--it cost almost half of what I paid for the Roku 3 at initial purchase. Come on, Roku! I love you guys, I love the Roku 3, but your remote is a very weak point.

Zep ZUMILDEW32 32-Ounce No-Scrub Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
Zep ZUMILDEW32 32-Ounce No-Scrub Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
Price: $10.32
36 used & new from $3.27

3.0 out of 5 stars The same as any bleach-based mildew cleaner, July 28, 2015
Not the cleaning miracle I'd hoped for, but it does OK. You're just as well-off with other bleach-based mildew cleaners, though--it's no better or worse.

Lamont Home Carter Upright Hamper, Cappuccino
Lamont Home Carter Upright Hamper, Cappuccino
Price: $39.99
15 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, well-made, "Made in the U.S.A." item, July 28, 2015
I wasn't sure when I bought it, but now that it's been in use for a few weeks I've come to love this buy. Reasonably sturdy and well-made, very attractive, and the lid is easily cleaned. I will say I'm not sure how it will hold up in the long run in one area of its construction in particular: I get the feeling the padded lid may be easily punctured or sliced accidentally by shaving razors and anything with a sharp corner (we sometimes have a portable fan sitting on it that has square footpads that leave a dent in it daily)--but overall it's a great buy and very reasonably priced, and doing well in its first weeks of heavy usage in our home. I also love that it was "Made in the U.S.A." Very cool.

Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch
Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch
Price: $13.97
8 used & new from $13.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a winner, but the buttons are too-easily accidentally pressed in normal daily usage, July 28, 2015
Love the look, love the easy-on-and-off watchband, but the buttons are too easily pressed accidentally, so I sometimes find the time-telling face to be gone when I quickly look at the watch for the time--the watch has moved on to the next screen because one of the buttons was accidentally pressed in my daily work and movement (which is not strenuous or unusual movement--I work at a desk at my job). But it is a bargain, and a great-looking watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12