Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jen > Reviews

Browse

Jen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jen RSS Feed

6pk Men's Seamless Athletic Compression Boxer Briefs Best Husband Ever Underwear

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband loved them as a gift, September 11, 2015
Not very long but really cute! my husband loved them as a gift!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I wouldnt say I am 100% satisfied with the change in this past month, September 11, 2015
This product has given me a boost in energy and curbed my appetite, however, I wouldnt say I am 100% satisfied with the change in this past month. I take one pill a day and may try to increase to two and see how that works.

Kenneth Cole REACTION Busi-Mess Essentials Bag,Brown,One Size
Kenneth Cole REACTION Busi-Mess Essentials Bag,Brown,One Size
Price: $85.00
6 used & new from $85.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag but it does not have a handle which is disappointing, September 6, 2011
I got this for my boyfriend who is using it for work. The leather and look of the bag is great. However, the picture shows a handle and the bag does not have one. This was very disappointing because we looked for a bag that would have a handle. I would have liked to get the product shown..

iHOME IH22UV Alarm Clock Speaker System with iPod Dock
iHOME IH22UV Alarm Clock Speaker System with iPod Dock
Offered by Milford Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but isn't very loud, August 21, 2011
The maximum volume is 40 so if you want this speaker to play very loud it may not be for you. I keep it in my bathroom and love to listen when I get ready for work or class. I'd buy it for a friend.

Hot Pink Silicone Case / Skin / Cover & LCD Screen Guard / Protector for Apple iPad
Offered by Gizmo Dorks
Price: $11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, August 21, 2011
It is really soft and holds tight to the iPad, the only negative is that the case partly covers the camera. When using the camera or FaceTime the top few inches is covered.