Profile for Love in Laughlin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Love in Laughlin RSS Feed

Levi's Women's Classic Slight Curve ID Straight Leg Jean
Levi's Women's Classic Slight Curve ID Straight Leg Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucked out in Nevada, November 27, 2011
I took a vacation over the Thanksgiving week to see my parents in Quartzsite, NV. (Snowbirds) So anywho our first stop was in Laughlin, NV and lucky enough there was a outlet mall across the street from our hotel so a course I do what all red blooded American women do I went shopping while husband and kid were enjoying the pool. Low and behold I went into the Levi's store and was approached by one the really nice sales clerks and was asked if I had heard or tried the Curve ID Levi jeans. No, I haven't. (My world exists around my 7 year old Sponge Bob addict and my work- a-holic husband) So I was measured and given two pairs of the Curve ID jeans and I found love the dressing room. They fit great!! The rise was perfect!!! Finally a jeans line that realizes not EVERYONE is under 20 and loves low rise jeans! And the best part they make my 42 year old ass look FAB!! I wore them the next day sight seeing in Yuma and they kept their shape (No old man baggy but!) and were very comfortable. Now keep in mind this is just my opinion and ramble. But I just love this jeans!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2013 11:54 AM PDT