Profile for Sharon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharon RSS Feed (Tucson, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2
Best Self-Help Quotes FREE!!! Inspirational & Motivational Quotes for Daily Inspiration & Motivation! Great for Anxiety & Depression Management, Self Esteem Tracker, Wisdom, Self Help & Improvement, and Worry Relief!
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars not for retirees., November 17, 2013
these quotes are mostly about work, success, failure, leadership, etc. I was looking for something more uplifting for every day as I am no longer working.

The Pet Loss Companion
The Pet Loss Companion
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not JUST a pet!, November 17, 2013
We recently/suddenly lost our 20 year old cat. If you are looking at these books for grieving the loss of a pet/friend, chances are you are going through the same feelings that we are feeling. This book addresses all of those feelings (at least for me) and reinforces that you are not unique or crazy and that the grief you are going through is real. The book is well written and is an easy read for people in our condition. I warn you that because it addresses so many of the feelings you are dealing with over the loss of your pet, you will cry some more, but the message is comforting and I highly recommend this book.

Pet Loss: 10 Soothing Grief and Heartbreak Tips
Pet Loss: 10 Soothing Grief and Heartbreak Tips
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a book!, November 13, 2013
I recently lost a pet and saw that I could "rent" this so called book for free with my Prime Membership. What a waste of my free rental! This is not a book, but a booklet - and a small one at that. It's more like an ad for the writer's workshops. I should have suspected something when the "sample" was only about 3 pages which is almost the entire booklet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 6:00 AM PST

The Vinegar Anniversary Book
The Vinegar Anniversary Book
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars a mess, September 30, 2013
This book is incredibly repetitive and terribly unorganized. (Where was the editor?) The reader is forced to read through paragraph after paragraph of repeated information just to find something new. You had to do that because the book is so unorganized that you could be reading about vinegar for one issue and suddenly something totally unrelated is being discussed. I don't think there is not a lot of new information in the book and the dieting information, aside from the vinegar, is just common sense.

I agree with the reviewer to just "google" vinegar and its uses and save yourself some money.

Pillow Perfect Indoor/Outdoor Red/Gold Striped Wicker Seat Cushions, 2-Pack
Pillow Perfect Indoor/Outdoor Red/Gold Striped Wicker Seat Cushions, 2-Pack
Price: $34.29
4 used & new from $34.29

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice, May 30, 2013
I ordered these on Monday, Memorial Day and received them on Wednesday! They are very nice and look a lot more expensive than they are and are thick. The colors are called "Red/Gold Striped", but I took a chance, based on the picture and zooming, that the "red" would be more burgundy or cranberry - and I was right! They are perfect for our Colonial Red chairs. That said, if you are looking for red-red, this is not the pattern for you, but the cushions are great. I would give them 5 stars except that i just got them and don't know how they will hold up to the weather.

The View from Penthouse B
The View from Penthouse B
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars easy read, May 30, 2013
I really enjoyed this book (maybe because I have a sister 2 years older than me). I couldn't help picturing a young Shirley MacLaine as Margot. It was fun, kept my interest and is a great beach/pool book.

Contraband
Contraband
DVD ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: $5.00
159 used & new from $0.87

2.0 out of 5 stars what a mess, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Contraband (DVD)
Bad acting, over acting, and a badly written script! Unless you are a big fan of Mark Wahlberg, you will be disappointed with this movie. (Even being a fan, you might be disappointed.) The ending was not too bad. I just loved that the captain of the cargo ship is out to sea and is in his "dress" uniform the entire time! On a cargo ship?? The captain of the Love Boat even wore a casual uniform.

Motorola MH230R 23-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)
Motorola MH230R 23-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)
Price: Click here to see our price
179 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good, January 31, 2011
Too soon to give it an accurate review as my experience with these handhelds is that they start out great and in a month or so they are toast.

Restaid (60 Caps) Rest Aid Fast Acting All Natural Sleep
Restaid (60 Caps) Rest Aid Fast Acting All Natural Sleep
Offered by adw sales
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $18.95

1.0 out of 5 stars No results, August 22, 2009
This product does not work for me. Perhaps you need to take it every night to get results, but at this price, I am not willing to do that.

Apple Armband Case for iPod nano 4G (White)
Apple Armband Case for iPod nano 4G (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Know what you are getting!, January 1, 2009
I had this item on my Amazon wish list and received it for Christmas. When I opened it, it never occurred to me that I would want to return it (it was, after all, an Apple ipod Nano armband)so I threw out the packaging. Fast forward to today, one week later, when I made the switch from my old Apple armband to this one. After 15 minutes and bloody fingers, I finally was able to get my Nano into this case. Imagine my surprise when after all that effort I discovered that there was no opening for the hold/on-off button at the top! So, then I had to try to get the darn thing out of the case to turn it on. It took another ten minutes to get it out. Because I don't have the packaging, I am stuck with this thing. Since I can't get the Nano in and out of the case without requiring a trip to the emergency room, I am going to cut off the top so that I have access to the hold button and I will just leave my Nano in there. For $30 and from Apple, I expected better. After reading reviews on the Apple store site, it appears that I will probably be cutting out the plastic that covers the wheel as well.

Page: 1 | 2