Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Henri Savin > Reviews

Browse

Henri Savin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 749

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Henri Savin RSS Feed (Herndon, VA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Valeo ONE24 FIRST All-in-One Beam Wiper Blade - 24", 1 Pack
Valeo ONE24 FIRST All-in-One Beam Wiper Blade - 24", 1 Pack
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly silent and efficient for the moment., May 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I reviewed some champion wiper blades that I originally really loved as they were stylish, silent and efficient. Unfortunately, in a very few weeks, they started making nasty rattling when wiping the windshield as soon as there was no more water (which is what one aims for). So I changed my review to 2 stars and put these Valeo ONE24 first instead.
I then proceeded to try them and as I have an automatic wiping system in my car, as soon as I turn it on, rain or not, the blades do one pass... Silently in that case.
I proceeded to clean up my windshield and the wipers did a perfect job and silently again.
There is very little more one can expect from wiper blades. Wipe good and silently... Last as long as possible...
The manufacturers recommend changing your blades every 6 months and more often if you are in a harsh weather condition. It is a nice and warm sunny spring in Atlanta with lots of pollen and it may almost qualify as harsh as the pollen will stick to everything.
I will see how long these wipers bring me satisfaction and I will come back to update my review.

As for the moment, I am a happy driver!

Balneol Hygienic Cleansing Lotion, 3.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Balneol Hygienic Cleansing Lotion, 3.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Offered by Hargraves Online Pharmaceuticals
Price: $28.99
18 used & new from $21.60

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, May 10, 2016
I went to my Gastroenterologyst for some ailment in the neither part... I clear, I have had an itch there since about 30 years that is associated with hemorrhoids. I told her that I have tried lots of products, some efficient but having the tendency to thin out the skin and make things potentially worst in a long term, some completely useless.
I then proceeded to explain her that had made my own ointment with honey and some baby cream that was apparently working but a bit messy to apply. She then told me: I have the answer for you and you are going to love me for suggesting it: Balneol.
So I went and bought one bottle in Walgreen and thought immediately that the bottle was small and expensive at about $20 the bottle.
Which brought me to my usual answer when searching for cheaper prices: Amazon...
It is indeed cheaper with Amazon... And I was suprised to see almost only glowing reviews about it.
Anyway, after this long introduction, onto the product review:

What I like:
- It smells good, like Nivea cream
- It is not greasy
- It is not sticky
- It is not messy
- You only need a little at a time so the bottle last much longer than I would have thought.
- It is easy to apply
- IT WORKS! Meaning, it relieves itches and help the skin to heal.

What I like less:
- It is not cheap

In conclusion:
If you have like me been searching for an answer to itches: Do not search anymore, try Balneol...

WoolX Women's Heavyweight Merino Wool Baselayer Top, Emerald, Medium/8-10
WoolX Women's Heavyweight Merino Wool Baselayer Top, Emerald, Medium/8-10
Offered by Hanks Clothing
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Merino wool feel!, May 3, 2016
I already own two Heavyweight Merino from WoolX and I love them. I also bought one to offer for my father in law and he loves it too.
This is what decided me to purchase one for my lovely wife who coindidentally have about the same shape as the model and love the green color.
She was reticent at first but she is wearing it now and is also raving about the feel of these shirts. They are soft, strong and especially tempered. It is perfect for people who are not tolerating temperature variations well. You can wear it when it is cold as well as when it gets warmer. You would actually be surprised how comfortable you can feel even in hot days.
Merino wool also has the virtue of making your body scent evaporate. In clear, you could wear it for the whole day and it does not have any armpit smell afterwards. I would recommend using Alum stone alongside of it for best effect.

The color is very nice, the shape is very nice too and the quality is great,

You do not have to hesitate: it is a definite 5 stars choice!

Bar Keepers Friend® Cleanser & Polish: 12 OZ
Bar Keepers Friend® Cleanser & Polish: 12 OZ
Offered by My Great Goods
Price: $6.32
18 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient!, April 29, 2016
This thing does a great job for scrubbing my pots and pans but not only that. I used it to clean a very dirty bathtub and it had no issue cleaning it very quickly.
I also took a chance and used it to remove scratch paint mark on my car after brushing too close with a painted concrete pole. It worked well enough.

I will always make sure to have one in my kitchen cupboards from now on.

KiWAV Motorcycle kickstand pad support black x1 piece soft ground outdoor parking
Offered by KiWAV
Price: $5.65
4 used & new from $5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable enough, April 29, 2016
This base is designed in my view for unstable terrains, not what the picture is showing.
I park my motorcycle outdoors and in a terrain that can get a bit muddy under the regular tarp I use for my motorcycle.
The base, although not that large is stable enough to support my motorcycle on a side stand but I would not trust it to keep it safe for more than just a few minutes.

Exlight Motorbike/bicycle Outdoor Cover,Breathable, Water Resistant Dustproof Ultra Violet Protective, (Black and Silver)
Offered by Wonderoto
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair, April 29, 2016
This cover is light and large enough to fit my Kawasaki 1000 RX.
However, it is difficult to figure out heads from tail for it. I actually am not sure that there is a way to put it on with front and back.
The price is reasonable but I have have my reticences about the durability of the thing.

Magnolia Organics Blanket - King, Natural
Magnolia Organics Blanket - King, Natural
Offered by Magnolia Organics
Price: $74.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Better for summer nights than winter nights., April 29, 2016
I had mix feelings at first because I tried using it while the weather was still a bit too cold.
I like the fact that and .
Here is what I like:
- it is 100% cotton
- made by Magnolia Organics who makes the bed sheets I love
- It's weight is quite substantial. I do not like blankets that are too light.

What I like less:
- I would have liked it to be a bit less grainy, more soft than it is right now.
- Not warm enough for winter days.

In conclusion:
This blanket is not made for all weather. For me, it is better for summer days when you do not want to be too hot but you still want something substantial on your body while sleeping.

Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece
Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece
Offered by First4Spares-US
Price: $7.25
32 used & new from $3.92

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, April 28, 2016
I had great hopes for this micro vacuum attachment. However, what's good can it be when the main attachment head has holes that were visibly intended that cannot be closed and result in lots of air pressure lost? I am somehow upset about as I lose most of my air blowing power... Same thing for the other way around by the way.

Vornado 723DC Energy Smart Air Circulator with Variable Speed Control
Vornado 723DC Energy Smart Air Circulator with Variable Speed Control
Price: $149.99
6 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, yet fairly light., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
To start with, this thing is fairly big. However it is also fairly light.
It blows a lots of air when turned it to the max but one cannot say it is very discrete.
When the speeds are lowered, it provides a nice airflow with a minimum of noise.

I really like it for its versatility. I plan on using it right next to my desktop for the hot days of Atlanta when I am using software that can make my computer run hot. I am pretty sure it will do a great job!

Superior 300 Thread Count California King Sheet Set, 100% Modal, Solid, White
Superior 300 Thread Count California King Sheet Set, 100% Modal, Solid, White
Price: $76.03
3 used & new from $59.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly soft!, April 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you had told me that you can take some wood pulp and make comfortable bed linens out of it prior to test these, I would have been laughing at you. And yet, Modal fabric comes from beechwood. And yet again, these are amazingly soft to the touch and against the skin.
So far, my favorite bed linens are 100% organic cotton with a 550 thread count but when I was given a chance to review these superior 300 thread count, I thought that it was worth a try and I am not disappointed.
What I like:
- Much softer than cotton
- Good sizing
- Seem to be well threaded
- Heavy enough; Sometimes 300 thread can feel a bit too light and not substantial enough but it is not the case here.

What I do not like:
- Nothing so far.

In conclusion:
When I compare them to my Magnolia organics bedsheets, I still prefer the magnolia organics because they give me the feeling of old traditional bedsheets of the last century. They are soft yet rigid.
However, if I want to sleep on the softest I have tried yet, I would go for these modal bedsheets which are really nice to sleep in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20