Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Ruth > Reviews

Browse

Ruth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 172

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ruth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Finally Finding Faith (The Reed Brothers Series Book 5)
Finally Finding Faith (The Reed Brothers Series Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition to the Reeds :), March 26, 2015
Another great addition.
I didn't maybe totally feel the connection as quick as the characters did but this is till far superior to so many other books in this genre even though it is such a short story.
Love this author :)

Six of Hearts (Hearts Series Book 1)
Six of Hearts (Hearts Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, September 21, 2014
Another amazing story by this amazing author.

How does she keep coming up with such wonderfully interesting characters.

Painted Faces
Painted Faces

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 21, 2014
This review is from: Painted Faces (Kindle Edition)
How in the name of gods green earth have I not heard of this author before. I live in the same country and its a small ass country.

I absolutely adored this book.

Although it follows the normal pattern of a romance the characters & story is so different and unique, I have never read anything like it before & can't wait read more by this wonderful author :)

All of You: Between Breaths
All of You: Between Breaths
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great NA Romance, August 15, 2014
Male Character :
Bennett was amazing. I totally fell for him. He was just the right amount of depth & fun, & sexy & just yum :)

Female Character :
Avery was fantastic. It was great to have her as the player and him as The Virgin!
Storyline :
They both had a s***ty upbringing that has made them the way they are & they have to find a way to make it work between them.
The chemistry between them was ON.FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Surrounding characters :
Mrs Jackson !
Ella is the best kind of BFF & Rachel I'm guessing has more going on behind the "player" persona. I really loved Adam as well & his girlfriend seems great. I hope they get a novella someday :)

POV :
Avery and she was great. I didn't even want to slap her once. Her reasons for acting & being the way she is were believable & legitimate.

Series cont :
Most definitely.

King Sized Beds and Happy Trails (Beds series Book 1)
King Sized Beds and Happy Trails (Beds series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute :), May 10, 2014
Male Character : Ryan, *Big Dreamy Sigh*. Who wouldn't want a best friend like Ryan.

Female Character : Lexie...you silly silly girl! But I'll forgive you cause you wised up :)

Storyline : Friends to lovers in the cutest possible way.
I was a little concerned when I started this that it would be a little TOO YA for my liking. So I put it aside for another day & I am glad I did and didn't automatically lob it onto my DNF pile, because I really ended up loving this. Cassie Mae/Becca Ann really knows how to do the slow burn friends to lovers tale.

Surrounding characters : I really liked Keylee ( I spelled that wrong I'm sure) & Nate are such a cute couple :)

POV : Alternating between Ryan & Lexie & both voices done very well.

Series cont : There is another book (Beach Side Beds and Sandy Paths)& I will definitely be reading it (I've already 1 clicked it) but if like me you hate cliffhangers be happy to know that this is very much a HFN situation & I was very happy with the ending :)

Beach Side Beds and Sandy Paths (Beds series Book 2)
Beach Side Beds and Sandy Paths (Beds series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This series is going from strength to strength :), May 10, 2014
Male Character : Ryan just gets better & better. I liked how the tables are turned & instead of being the knight he is the one who needs saving.

Female Character : I'm loving Lexie's character development. She really came through for Ryan & her mom.

Storyline : I loved how this story progressed.
At the end of King Sized Beds and Happy Trails I wasn't sure how happy I was about another book as the first ended pretty perfectly, but this addition put my fears to rest.
We have a whole new problem on Ryan's side & Lexie is the strong one.
But I have to say what I really loved was how they dealt with taking their relationship to a new level.
The way the author dealt with the awkwardness that couples go through & "the talk" with the grandparents had me rolling around. But even the thought that both put into it was really great to read.

Surrounding characters : Again Nate & Kaylee were great as were the grandparents. Brett was a good addition to the gang. I hope he gets his own story :)

POV : Alternating between Ryan & Lexie, both very clear voices & neither of them annoying :)

Series cont : Definitely :)

Isn't She Lovely (A Redemption Novel)
Isn't She Lovely (A Redemption Novel)
Offered by Random House LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars A very cute story :), May 10, 2014
Male Character : Awh Ethan, he was so cute if maybe a little bit clueless at times. He really had my laughing out loud at times :D Especially at the end.

Female Character : I liked Stephanie, she had her issue's but she never really annoyed me.

Storyline : Nothing particularly new here, except for maybe the fact that it was good guy & bad girl as opposed to the other way around. But it was done well :) It really had my laughing a lot at their back & forth banter.

Surrounding characters : None really that stood out.

POV : Alternating.

Series cont : Standalone.

Smart, Sexy, and Secretive (The Reed Brothers Series Book 2)
Smart, Sexy, and Secretive (The Reed Brothers Series Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sequel Heaven!, February 12, 2014
Ah YES! That's how you write a sequel!!! LOVED it. Maybe even a little bit more than the first if that's possible :)

Male Character : Again Logan is amazing and goes from strength to strength...the main reason this series isn't full of misunderstandings like so many others in this genre is cause he trust's Emily & vice verse!

Female Character : Emily got even stronger for me in this and we really got to know her both past & present, wonderful evolution of character.

Storyline : Moved along nicely and everything was for a purpose and wasn't repetitive and hashing out old problems that were already resolved.
My only slight gripe was about the dad , But this wasn't enough to deduct a star cause the rest was SO good.

Surrounding characters : Again the brothers were awesome & the introduction of Emily's mum and Henry at the apartment building were great additions. I wasn't expecting to like Emily's mum as much as I did, I loved how she was with Logan.

POV : Dual and again (I'm getting so repetitive here) really clear voices for both characters

Reading speed : Day & a half but only because stupid real life kept getting in the way!

Series cont : Without a shadow of a doubt!

Tall, Tatted, and Tempting (The Reed Brothers Series Book 1)
Tall, Tatted, and Tempting (The Reed Brothers Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved! But Cliffhanger Alert, February 12, 2014
1st 5 star read of the year WOOHOO!

CLIFFHANGER WARNING!!!

Though not an unbearable one, there is one none the less & I am so glad I started this series when the next one was already out and didn't have to wait to dive back into Emily & Logan's story :)

Logan = Amazing

Emily = Really likeable heroine that I was rooting for from the get go.

Story = Sweet & sexy with just a hint of angst but not constant misunderstandings which really would have been the easy way out for the author considering Logan & Emily's "disabilities"

Surrounding Characters = Cannot wait for all the Reed brothers to get their own books!

POV = Alternating and really strong voices from both characters. very easy to differentiate between male & female.

Reading speed = Could not put down!!! (even when I really should have LOL)

Series Cont = Yup! Already started :)

Infraction (Breach #2)
Infraction (Breach #2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmmmm what to say., January 22, 2014
I still enjoyed this story but I found the constant therapy sessions and lovey hugs a bit draining.

I will definitely continue on this series as I believe the next one is the last and there is plenty to be resolved, & hopefully less time in therapy.

And please god can the woman stay out of the hospital for 5 MINS!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18