Profile for deelited2 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

deelited2 RSS Feed (Covina, CA)

Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing
Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing
by Caroline Myss
Price: $11.19
726 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Master Teacher, November 26, 1999
This was my first Caroline Myss book and I have since read--and heard--most of her others. I have put off writing a review until now, frankly because I wasn't sure if I could convey the tremendous impact her words and teachings have had in my life. (Actually, I think I just did!)
You may not agree with every single point she brings up and out, but that is part of it's strength: She makes you think, probe, ponder, contemplate and eventually assimilate her truths, along with so many others that speak the same, into your own life.
Caroline is a teacher in the finest sense: Her books, views, thoughts and musings compel one to seek their own truth, to heal one's self, not the easy way, but the BEST way--by tapping into the energy of Spirit and Love all around us. In this sense, she is a provocative Master.
One suggestion: If you have trouble getting through her books, her audio tapes are very good and truly relay the passion and commitment she feels in her life, her teachings.
Read her books, use what works for you -- and never be the same again.

Friendship with God: an uncommon dialogue
Friendship with God: an uncommon dialogue
by Neale Donald Walsch
448 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars What Can I Say..., November 25, 1999
That hasn't already been said so eloquently by others before me? I merely wanted to add my voice to the chorus, echoing the truth that God, through Neale, has put forth in all their books together: We ARE All One.
A Friendship With God IS possible and once again, this dialogue blows away the cobwebs mustered in our minds that doubts this. It presents not only the 7 Steps toward this incredible friendship, but some practical insights as to the Hows.
Thank you, Neale, for your courage and leading the way. And thank You, God, just for being Who You Are and wanting the same for Us. Read this book and find out how.