Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Farah > Reviews

Browse

Farah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Farah RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusted LEO, September 13, 2015
Canceling my Amazon account. Was going to go Prime but why bother. Rather have rabbit ears and Redbox Movies than deal with a company that perpetuates a culture of anti police violence in the name of a few dollars. Disgusting.

Energizer Trail Finder Pro 7 LED Headlamp, Blue/Black, 3AAA Batteries Included
Energizer Trail Finder Pro 7 LED Headlamp, Blue/Black, 3AAA Batteries Included
Offered by Grand Slam Sports and Outdoors
Price: $18.46
2 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars headlight or taillight, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Energizer 7 LED Headlamp (Sports)
I was hesitant, without actually seeing the red light, or brightness of the white lights, to purchase this item. But boy, am I GLAD I did!!

The red light as the first setting is perfect! It let's you have illumination without toasting your retinas in real darkness. And the headband tightens securely about the head, though I've also loosened it and worn it around my waist as a "taillight" while jogging on my country road.

Either way, a great purchase. I also love that it takes batteries I can easily locate in the store. Built tough, this little gem.

Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle - 32 oz., Purple w/ Black Cap
Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle - 32 oz., Purple w/ Black Cap

4.0 out of 5 stars Yay for dishwasher safe!, December 4, 2010
I love that this is dishwasher-safe, and keeps its color after many washes and uses. The lid has a keeper, so it doesn't get lost--in the dishwasher or any where else. If you intend to use it while in motion, I would strongly recommend some sort of sipper-stop, because "wide mouth" is a true statement. Thank goodness I was only drinking water....