Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for NISE > Reviews

Browse

NISE's Profile

Customer Reviews: 140

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NISE "bluebrit" RSS Feed (USA/England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Wild Hogs (Widescreen Edition)
Wild Hogs (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Tim Allen
Price: $8.95
248 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Casting, funny as hell, December 1, 2007
At first I was against seeing this movie but when I saw the 'star' lineup, I changed my mind. Well, I laughed so hard, my stomach was hurting. John Travolta was a funny sod especially when the crow flew in his mouth and Ray Lolitta was great as the gang leader who eventually turned out to be Peter Fonda's son. There were some slow parts I must admit but all in all, this was a very entertaining movie. I think the actors were well suited for each other but I have to say, John Travolta definately made this movie with that stupid blank bandana on his head.

Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing
Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing
Price: $7.00
213 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBELIEVABLE, November 22, 2007
Okay, my boyfriend takes me to see Kenny Chesney. I'm more a rock fan. I hated it. Then the next week he took me to see Keith Urban. 2 1/2 hours of pure pleasure. This man is amazing. I was glad he had a 'rock' beat in one or two songs. And was especially amazed when he brought a whole marching band on the stage for one song. Anyway, I've since bought the album and can't stop playing it. His skills on guitars is out of this world. My brother plays professional guitar and said he's never heard anything like Keith. His voice is beautiful (talks like me....lol) and his variety of songs differ each time. Personally I think he's singing about Tom Cruise (Stupid Boy). He's just a talented, creative performer in my opinion.
Please get his CD and you'll see for himself. He has a new one coming out too with his greatest hits.

Foiled [Enhanced CD]
Foiled [Enhanced CD]
Price: $7.39
179 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB, November 22, 2007
This review is from: Foiled [Enhanced CD] (Audio CD)
I accidently came across Blue October on VH1 last year and was immediately blown away. I sat there and cried when I watched HATE ME. This band has a truly unique sound and I'm just waiting like crazy until they come to my town.

Girl, Interrupted
Girl, Interrupted
DVD ~ Clea Duvall
Price: $9.99
171 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sitting in the hospital as I read the book., November 22, 2007
This review is from: Girl, Interrupted (DVD)
This was so strange. I had been in this hospital for 3 weeks, to be perfectly honest, for depression. McClean's. I was feeling a little better so took this book from the library. Well, I couldn't believe it when I relised I was in the same hospital as the book. I knew this to be true because not only was the hospital name the same but they spoke of tunnels where you could go from one building to another and I'd been down them plenty of times. In groups with "the police patrol" as we called them.
The book itself was excellent. Although as far as I know, no one was ever in the hospital for longer than a month. And those bloody "police control" did there daily 5 minute rounds. I also watched the movie which I must say is much better than the book. More detail. And Angeelia Jolie is fantastic. She makes the movie. I'm glad she won the oscar.

The Mist (Previously Published as a Novella in 'Skeleton Crew')
The Mist (Previously Published as a Novella in 'Skeleton Crew')
by Stephen King
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
128 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Different Endings?????????????//, November 22, 2007
I read this book in a day. It was very intense and scary. It's about strange spider like creatures that trap shoppers in a supermarket and ends with a few who manage to escape. I didn't like the ending though. In the book, the ending just leaves you guessing but on the movie promo's, they say this is the best ending ever??????? So I'm guessing they must have changed the ending for the movie. Don't watch the movie if you're not in to blood and gorr. As usual, Stephen King has gripped us with his writing skills again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2007 3:15 PM PST

Nip/Tuck: Season 2
Nip/Tuck: Season 2
DVD ~ Dylan Walsh
Offered by SOUTHWEST MEDIA
Price: $11.00
93 used & new from $0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Nip it please, July 10, 2006
This review is from: Nip/Tuck: Season 2 (DVD)
Can't help it. Have no idea why buy I'm absolutely hook on this program. I have every DVD. A night time saga about two plastic surgeons and the many stories that walk into their office. They start out with "what don't you like about yourself" and then the story goes from their. They also have many stars in the stories such as Faye Dunaway and Vanessa Redgrave is the plastic surgeons wives mother. The stories also deal with homelife problems. Then there are things that go wrong in the OR. It's just a fun, and interesting show. It won a grammy last year and thoroughly deserved it.

Hail To The Thief
Hail To The Thief
164 used & new from $0.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, July 10, 2006
This review is from: Hail To The Thief (Audio CD)
Absolutely mind boggling!!! Radiohead have done it again with a CD that blows your mind away. I followed Radiohead for this tour and listening to them live is like listening to the CD. Absolute perfection.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars STRANGE BUT FUN!!!!, July 10, 2006
At first I didn't think I'd like this movie but as I watched more, it turned out to be very enjoyable. The storyline is, there is a two year gap timewise between two people who live in the same Lake House. They start leaving letters for each other in the mail box and get to know each other this way. As they leave more and more letters, they start falling in love with one another and they decide to meet up exactly 2 years to the day but the man doesn't show up. I can't say anymore because it would ruin the end but there is a definate twist to this film and it's really worth seeing. Very sweet film.

Transporter 2
Transporter 2
DVD ~ Jason Statham
Price: $5.99
279 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Transporter, July 10, 2006
This review is from: Transporter 2 (DVD)
Transporter II is a lot better than the first one. The storyline is more believable. The Transporter is temporarily driving the son of a rich family around. After the boy is kidnapped, the story is about the Transporter getting him back. The driving in this movie is spectacular. Especially when he jumps his car from one building to another in one scene.

Zoolander (Special Collector's Edition)
Zoolander (Special Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Ben Stiller
233 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Zoo-rubbish-lander., July 10, 2006
I really like Ben Stiller which is why I was so disappointed when I saw this movie. Ben Stiller is brainwashed by Will Ferrell to kill the president of Korea and the movie is about all the twists and turns as the day approaches. Owen Wilson is quite funny and I also loved the cameo's by Jon Voght and Vince Vaugh. But the whole plot and story are so lame. I think this is a good movie for over 13 but under 21 in my opinion.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2007 12:45 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14