Profile for M. gungor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. gungor "soulfire77" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Green Toys Tea Set
Green Toys Tea Set
Price: $24.21
57 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but awesome!, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Green Toys Tea Set (Toy)
Best tea set EVER and safe to use with real food. A tad bit small but we love the quality and the colors!

Targus THZ084US Versavu Keyboard and Case for Apple iPad 2 (Black/Gray)
Targus THZ084US Versavu Keyboard and Case for Apple iPad 2 (Black/Gray)
Offered by thePruneDanish
Price: $39.99
12 used & new from $24.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Was great then suddenly stopped working., November 14, 2013
Didn't need to charge this for at least 6 months! But after just under a year, would no longer hold a charge and simply stopped working :( My friend has the same case and it has seemed to hold up much longer. I do a LOT of typing, she doesn't.

Neat-Oh! ZipBin Everyday Princess 40 Pony Rainbow Park w/ 1 pony
Neat-Oh! ZipBin Everyday Princess 40 Pony Rainbow Park w/ 1 pony
Price: $7.79
10 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, fun organization!, November 14, 2013
Very durable, just be careful you don't put TOO much in it, a younger child will need help getting the zips up, and the lid on by themselves. We had our bin for 4 years now and love it!

The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity
The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity
by WM. Paul Young
3211 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars a bolster to my walk, October 11, 2013
I don't believe this book claimed any intentions of theological professions, to ME (as we all ((certified or not)) interpret from ANY PROSE, POETRY OR HOLY BOOK) this is simply about a made-up individual man's personal journey. And it's labeled as such-FICTION is fiction. Not even REALISTIC fiction.

For all the believers who are critics:
Did we not (as a human race) crucify a lowly pauper, born in a stinky barn who totally angered many religious leaders? Do we not revere a lion as a symbol of royalty, etc? If not in the Bible, in the highly revered Chronicles of Narnia?

Whether you answered yes or no, this is the made-up story of one man's journey working THROUGH his salvation, where he learns forgiveness for one of the crimes humanity has voted the highest of human offenses (harming a child in THAT way). Once you swallow the plot, you can CERTAINLY benefit from it's message.

I LOVED IT, and have not been led astray by a false 'image' of God, but have found an important COMMANDMENT from God easier to swallow because of this character's journey-

for if we can't forgive others, how can we expect God to forgive us in our (many) hours of need?

(If i read an article from Popular Science Magazine and judged it according to Fairy Tale standards, wouldnt I just feel foolish?)

Ring-a-Links by Infantino
Ring-a-Links by Infantino
Offered by Portlight
Price: $8.10
2 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, January 15, 2013
Nothing else to say except I love them. We had 2 other brands and this one was the most colorful, and the soft rubbery parts on the oval shaped pieces were really nice for baby's gums.

Dreambaby Toy Chain
Dreambaby Toy Chain
Price: $8.97
8 used & new from $8.97

2.0 out of 5 stars dollar store knock-off, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Dreambaby Toy Chain (Baby Product)
I could have bought this at the dollar store. It's very low quality, though it does do the job. If they lowered the price a bit, I would give far more stars but it's probably not worth the 10 bux I paid. I wouldn't return it, cuz it holds relatively heavy stuffed animals (and other creative things my daughter has fashioned for it) and my daughter does like it, but since it's really just plastic, I think they are ripping people off.

Copco 16-Ounce Capacity Acadia Reusable To Go Mug, Plum
Copco 16-Ounce Capacity Acadia Reusable To Go Mug, Plum
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lid doesn't stay on, January 15, 2013
0 stars for use in a spacecraft
1 star for use on the moon
3 stars for topless use with an icy drink nowhere around children, animals or vehicles
4 stars if the lid didn't fall off
5 stars if the concave-shaped lid (tightened) BUT did NOT HAVE the air hole at the very center, where it (like other users stated) formed a geyser which launched hot beverage straight up your nose.

but hey, i hear your drug of choice works faster when snorted, so a bit of duct tape oughta put 'er over 5 stars.

no, seriously:
I ordered it with a lid for a reason--it simply doesn't screw on, isn't even remotely tight, doesn't even keep the coffee warm, nor even safe. When you pick it up, the lid comes loose and if the top of the coffee hits the lid, off it comes, it's THAT loose. If it doesn't come off, the tiny air hole setting right at the bottom of some curvy dome shaped lid actually spurts liquid up your nose. Or your face.

I will try to toggle with the gasket inside to see if I can 'fix' 'er, but we didn't even get one wash or wear out of this. So disappointing. And without a top to it, I might as well use a normal coffee mug because the plastic can't hold heat in because heat rises.

If you recieved this POC as a gift and have no way of returning it, consider drinking Starbucks Verona Keurig cup, 10 oz...at least when it cools off before you finish that first swallow, you can at least nuke it and it still tastes relatively decent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 12:21 PM PST

Bumkins Grande Diaper Bag, Dr. Seuss
Bumkins Grande Diaper Bag, Dr. Seuss
Price: $25.16
9 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of Pockets, December 6, 2012
I love this bag
The quality is great.
I wish it had some sort of zipper, so things could feel a little more safe while traveling in crowded spaces, but this bag is perfect for every other travel need. The pockets are so nice, I have the entire center of the bag just for mommy's personal items. Toss in an ipad and a few snacks/juices and it all fits. The straps are the perfect length for me. I love it, it's so cute...and it appears to be very durable, fit for the longevity of raising a baby.

This bag seems so great, when I start back to work, I will use it for my school supplies. No better value'd bag out there!

Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $39.95
17 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivation from your pocket, November 19, 2012
Pros
I bought this for my spouse and it helped him visualize the concept of a day's exercise more clearly. He has trimmed off a significant amount of weight from his waistline. He can snack at night and not feel guilty!

Cons
Could MAYBE consider that the delayed counting of steps (12 at a time, I believe) to be a bit annoying, but it is nonetheless accurate and has proven results so we don't care. We haven't used any other pedometers, and can not compare.

This was a GREAT first pedometer experience!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, November 19, 2012
This is my THIRD pair, because I love them!

Pros
bright colors, crystal clear vision, good quality hinges and lenses more scratch-resistant compared to other 'readers'

Cons
my skin complexion eventually eats away at the paint on the inside of the frames
the durability of the frame itself can sometimes require a trip to the frame hop to get them adjusted to my face. I bought a pair for my mother and she did NOT experience this problem, so it could be my lifestyle.

I will continue to purchase these @ 15$ apiece, they give big bang for the buck!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3