Profile for Billie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Billie RSS Feed

Six Seconds
Six Seconds
Price: $6.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Six Seconds (Kindle Edition)
Another 'can't fail' thriller from Rick Mofina. Weaving the tensions of today with past events provide the reader with a heart-wrenching, suspense-filled ride.

Denture Cleaning Machine Battery Operated with Timer
Denture Cleaning Machine Battery Operated with Timer
Offered by QCI DIRECT
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works just fine, February 21, 2014
My Mom is in a nursing home and is losing some control of her hands, so had been dropping her dentures while brushing them. This has just been so much better for her.

Con Law
Con Law
Price: $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Mark never disappoints., December 14, 2013
This review is from: Con Law (Kindle Edition)
I constantly rewrite dialogue in other books I read. Conversations from other authors I have read sound forced or 'nobody would say that'; not so with Mark Gimenez. His conversations are real and what real people would say. Con Law is so informative with regard to fracking, the law pertaining to fracking and the collateral damage which ensues. In my opinion, there are not enough books by Mark. One per year would be my requirement.

Women's Therapy Gloves for Women- (One Pair) Arthritis Wrist, Carpal Tunnel Gloves with Hand Pain Relief - Women's Gloves
Offered by Etailz
Price: $7.45
5 used & new from $7.45

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, November 9, 2012
I ordered these gloves to give relief to my sore aching arthritic fingers and wrists. The gloves are so small, however, that it is not worth the pain of trying to put them on. There is no benefit from these gloves as I can't wear them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 9, 2012
I love purple but could not find a purple cover for my Nokia. I went online and there it was. A perfect fit, snaps into place and does not shift or slide around. It gives me a good grip on my phone as well. I love it.

Women's Arthritis Therapy Gloves
Women's Arthritis Therapy Gloves
Offered by The Wright Stuff, Inc.
Price: $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Women's Arthritis Therapy Gloves
I purchased the gloves in hopes of some relief from painful hand arthritis. In the first place, they are way too small and would probably fit a child under 8 years of age. I experienced extreme pain just trying to pull them on.

Bonegrinder
Bonegrinder
Price: $6.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Bonegrinder (Kindle Edition)
From the first few pages, you are aware a thrill-ride awaits. The shredded remains of a boy, barely alive, awaits the sheriff, but his hardly distinct words are no help. Doubt is cast on the sheriff's ability to solve this hideous crime and he faces further lack of confidence from his town when the next victim appears. A page turner you can't put down as Lutz once again is stellar.

Sick (A Project Eden Thriller Book 1)
Sick (A Project Eden Thriller Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Apocolyptic Peek, August 5, 2012
A normal working family gets caught up in the twisted plans of madmen. The dedication and persistence of a devoted father takes the reader on a thrill ride through unimaginable scenarios. As always, Brett does not fail to keep his readers caught up as we accompany the father in his search for his family. We are taken on a quest for answers as to why his family is involved in this.

Every Precious Thing (A Logan Harper Thriller Book 2)
Every Precious Thing (A Logan Harper Thriller Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid thriller., November 27, 2011
I could not put this book down. It had me hooked from the first page and consequentially I did not get a lot of sleep until I finished it. One of those 'it could happen' thrillers that keep you turning the page again and again. Love the characters, well thought out.