Profile for K. Kirsling > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kirsling "She RUNS!" RSS Feed (Tijeras, New Mexico USA)

America: A Tribute To Heroes by Various Artists (2001)
America: A Tribute To Heroes by Various Artists (2001)
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $13.78
136 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 22, 2014
Oooooo but I wants the Lyrics also
So I will have to get them separate!!

Emeril at the G'rill: A Cookbook for All Seasons (Emeril's)
Emeril at the G'rill: A Cookbook for All Seasons (Emeril's)
by Emeril Lagasse
Price: $17.49
147 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Bam!, January 28, 2010
I gave this as a Christmas present to my brother and son.
I think the recipes, as stated by my son, are Phenomenal!!
The only BUT is that the pages came unglued from their type of glue binding. So I had to take it to have it spiral bound and NOW it is perfect!!
I then made that suggestion to my brother so that this book can be more user-friendly.

Shamans' Healing
Shamans' Healing
Price: $16.63
34 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Flute healing!, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Shamans' Healing (Audio CD)
this is a wonderful CD! I have always felt that I go to a special place when I listen to flute playing and this is no exception!
My Massage therapist uses her copy during her massage sessions and is very pleased with it also.

Middle Cyclone
Middle Cyclone
Price: $13.99
75 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars kathy, April 8, 2009
This review is from: Middle Cyclone (Audio CD)
I throughly am enjoying this CD.
I heard her being interviewed on a Sat NPR morning program and that is what prompted my buying Ms Cases's CD Middle Cyclone and I have not been dissapointed!

When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
by Pema Chodron
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
53 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars kathy in NM, June 22, 2008
I bought this book in 2001 for myself at A Cancer seminar and just got to reading it this year, 2008!! Maybe I was afraid to read it then?! My Dad had died in Feb 2001, my intimate relationship was yucky.
But in 2008 things were no better, but then better. I'm sorry for the strange contradiction but that is how the last 3 years have been.
The yucky relationship ended dramatically, but oh so worse my 37 year old son died of cancer!! But, my son, Mike gave me so much strength and courage thru his, that nothing for me can ever be as difficult, ever again.
To that end, I started reading Ms. Chodron's book and I feel such a heartfelt connection!!! She is most wonderful.
I love the practical Buddist way which is so close to the Native American way, I think.
My church, my spiritual connectedness is with Mother Earth, Father Sky, but Ms. Chodron's book also feeds my soul.
I bought these copies for friends.
I had wanted softbound copies, and it was not stated that they were not such. That is my only disappointment. I so dislike paperback.
I bought other books of hers In Boulder Colorado when I was there in May.
Thank you so much.

Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook 2008 (McGraw-Hill's Nurses Drug Handbook)
Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook 2008 (McGraw-Hill's Nurses Drug Handbook)
by Patricia Dwyer Schull
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars kathy in NM, June 22, 2008
I had bought the 2005 Drug book and so loved the user-friendly format that I bought the 2008 for my other job.
I am just as pleased, I use them sooo frequently that I can't imagine being without a copy available to me at all times! Thank you so much.

12 Segundos De Oscuridad
12 Segundos De Oscuridad
Offered by CAC Media
Price: $9.30
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars superb!, April 11, 2007
I heard Mr. Drexler being interviewed (on NPR-radio) one morning as I was traveling. He spoke so well & I loved the song he sang even though I don't comprehend much Spanish. The music & the sound of his voice just touched me, so that is why I purchased this CD. And one for my Puerto Rican daughter-in-law. I was not dissappointed!!!!! I truely enjoy it & I'm glad there is a translation included. The lyrics ARE meaningful.