Profile for AmandaLeigh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmandaLeigh RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fakes, July 28, 2013
Not a single one of these fit in my iPhone 5. When i tried to plug in the small end in, it almost stripped the inside. What a huge waste!! It was cheap but it took weeks to arrive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2013 2:46 PM PDT

Tvilum Scottsdale 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Coffee
Tvilum Scottsdale 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Coffee
Offered by JM12Ventures
Price: $189.79
6 used & new from $122.96

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, April 25, 2013
This wasn't too difficult to assemble, and it so sturdy. It's one of the nicer drawer pieces that we have and I feel like it'll be around for some time. The color and measurements are true to the description as well. Money well spent!

HIC Snap Spoon Tea Infuser, Stainless Steel
HIC Snap Spoon Tea Infuser, Stainless Steel
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $0.44

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out as well as I'd like, April 25, 2013
After a single use I was able to notice that it does not close or seal well at all. It does strain the large pieces of loose tea, but there are far too many bits floating around for my liking. I've tried to use tools to adjust it as well...no luck! I should have spent the extra $3 and got a better one.

Coaster 900270 Armless Stationary Chair with Wood Feet, Cappuccino
Coaster 900270 Armless Stationary Chair with Wood Feet, Cappuccino
Price: $120.32
8 used & new from $119.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, April 25, 2013
This little guy is perfect. Make sure to measure and not use only the picture as a way to guess how it will look. It is a lot smaller than I thought, but it's great. It's not used as an actual piece of furniture to sit on daily, but as an accent chair in our guest room. It's perfect though and the price was right! It holds an extra blanket and it very stable and well built.

SE - Plastic Tube Squeezer, Assorted Colors, 36 Pc Jar
SE - Plastic Tube Squeezer, Assorted Colors, 36 Pc Jar

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, April 25, 2013
These are great! The only complaint is that once it's to the very end, it's difficult to get it off of the empty toothpaste tube. I've just starting cutting the ends off, no big deal. For the price they are perfect!

Chezmoi Collection 8-Piece Soft Microfiber Reversible White Green Leaf/Stripe Bed in a Bag Comforter with Sheet Set, Full
Price: $88.75
2 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks identicle to picture, April 25, 2013
It's soft, very bright, and easy to wash. No complaints! True to the measurements and picture. We've had compliments from all of our guests that it looks more expensive than it actually was.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars None Broken!, April 25, 2013
The way that this was packed was incredible. There was bubble wrap placed inside and in between each jar to prevent breaking. They arrived earlier than expected and are perfect! I grow my herbs out of them in the kitchen and I always get compliments. Stock up when they're cheap! The uses are endless.

Wise Words and Quotes
Wise Words and Quotes
by Vernon McLellan
Price: $9.61
200 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Wise Words and Quotes (Paperback)
I bought this for my boss as a gift on her birthday and she really enjoyed it. It's broken into sections...great quotes.

My First Library: Toy Story
My First Library: Toy Story
by Editors of Publications International
Edition: Board book
32 used & new from $0.31

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, April 25, 2013
Perfect for 2-3 year olds...any older and it may not be appropriate. They're large cardboard pages, but very colorful and fun!

My First Library: Disney Pixar