Profile for kerb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kerb RSS Feed (South Carolina)

Snappy Popcorn Supplies, Colored Coconut Oil, 1 Pound
Snappy Popcorn Supplies, Colored Coconut Oil, 1 Pound
Price: $8.48
3 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Best popcorn oil ever1, August 13, 2014
My family held a "pop off", comparing Snappy Buttery Canola oil to Snappy Colored Coconut oil.
We are popcorn connoisseurs - we even have our own movie theater style popcorn machine. Rest assured, we are serious about our popcorn.
The canola oil is good! Make no mistake about that. But we found this coconut oil to be just a tad better. The coconut oil seems just a bit lighter and popcorn popped in it has a batter texture.

This stuff is the best ever. Yum!

Snappy Popcorn 1 Gallon Snappy Buttery Canola Oil, 9 Pound
Snappy Popcorn 1 Gallon Snappy Buttery Canola Oil, 9 Pound
Offered by Snappy Popcorn Co.
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good oil (but my family finds coconut oil to be better), August 13, 2014
This canola oil is good! Make no mistake about that. But we found the coconut oil to be just a tad better. The coconut oil seems just a bit lighter and popcorn popped in it has a better texture.

You won't go wrong if you buy this on, but be sure to try the coconut oil.

Amie (Remastered 1988)
Amie (Remastered 1988)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 13, 2014
This review is from: Amie (Remastered 1988) (MP3 Music)
An oldie but a goodie.

Plews 75-030 Auto Shut Off 2 Quart Capacity Plastic Battery Filler
Plews 75-030 Auto Shut Off 2 Quart Capacity Plastic Battery Filler
Price: $11.43
21 used & new from $9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars The right tool for a job makes for an easy job, August 13, 2014
I used this for my golf cart batteries today. Not a single drip, and fills the batteries to just the right level.
Every cell exactly the same. Best 13 bucks I ever spent. Definitely the right tool for the job.

The Dark Crystal
The Dark Crystal
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, August 8, 2014
A classic. But meh.

Stone of Tears (The Sword of Truth #2)
Stone of Tears (The Sword of Truth #2)
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Found this book for free on Bookbub, March 9, 2013
After reading it, I'm reading the rest of the series. There's a lot of romance, which I'm not that great a fan of, but I thought the characters were interesting. Zedd makes me laugh.
The book has a decent storyline. Well worth a read even if it weren't free.

The ABCs Of Reloading: The Definitive Guide for Novice to Expert (ABC's of Reloading)
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a new reloader, May 19, 2012
I picked up the electronic version of this book because it was on sale for a couple of bucks and I can't pass up a deal.

This is a *great* book for a new reloader, however there isn't anything here that hasn't been covered in other books. I'm happy to have it in my electronic library, but didn't pick up any new tidbits of information from it.

Summary:
If you are a new reloader, this is a great choice. Maybe even marginally better than the Lee or Lyman reloading guide. If you can get the electronic version for a couple of bucks like I did, then this book is an absolute steal.

Old hands may want to give it a pass. Nothing new to see here.

Frankford Arsenal Quick-n-Ez Case Tumbler
Frankford Arsenal Quick-n-Ez Case Tumbler
Price: $34.99
29 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Great Price!, May 19, 2012
I shopped around a lot before deciding on the Frakford tumbler. After having used it I am very happy so far with my purchase. I can't compare it's performance to other brands, but it gets the job done.

Bad Girlfriend [Explicit] [Explicit]
Bad Girlfriend [Explicit] [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome song, April 10, 2012
I love this song! Even if you aren't a fan of the genre, you can't help but do a chair dance when this song is playing.