Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for B$ > Reviews

Browse

B$'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B$ RSS Feed (MN)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleared molluscum rash, August 28, 2014
My son had molluscum for about 9 months and it was spreading and getting worse. He started using Emuaid MAX in June while school was still in session and since it is kind of smelly and greasy, he only used it at bedtime. During the summer he has used it in the morning when he remembered, but always at bedtime. The directions say to use 3-4 times a day. It's now the end of August and the rash is almost completely gone. I think it might have went away even sooner had he used it 3-4 times a day as directed. I think even just using at bedtime helped it to go away, and stopped new bumps from forming.

On My Way To A Happy Life
On My Way To A Happy Life
by Deepak Chopra
Price: $12.23
68 used & new from $7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot express how much I loved this book!, April 7, 2012
This book was exactly what I was looking for to help me teach my kids about the universe and spirituality.

Altec Lansing inMotion MIX iMT800 Portable Digital Boom Box for iPhone and iPod
Altec Lansing inMotion MIX iMT800 Portable Digital Boom Box for iPhone and iPod
3 used & new from $178.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This box ROCKS!, June 27, 2011
I love this speaker box! It sounds awesome, which was my main focus, base and sound. It even plays my old Ipod Mini which a lot of new stereos won't, it just doesn't display the songs in the window like the newer versions do. I love that is has FM radio and extra auxillary inputs. It's not that heavy either and it has a nice remote. The remote would be nicer if it was RF, you need to aim it at the front of the box, but it works fine, I was more concerned with sound and it's great. The only thing that would make it better is if was waterproof, but whatever, maybe it wouldn't sound as good then, so it's probably fine the way it is! I only tried it with the AC plugged in so far, so hopefully it sounds just as good with batteries, although my main use is out on my patio where I can plug it in anyway.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans!, October 10, 2010
I love these jeans. I have had a hard time finding good fitting jeans since everything has such low waist lines. I don't like bending over and showing more than anyone should ever see, but I also didn't want "mom" jeans. These are perfect, they have a midrise waist that has a wide and flat hidden piece of elastic that is like magic. It's comfortable and when you bend over, no gaps or falling down. The jeans do stretch out over the day but the waist line stays put. After getting one pair I bought all of the other colors. I disagree with the other reviewer, I think the denim thickness is good quality, but I do agree the pockets are very short, but I have never kept things in my jeans pockets so that doesn't affect me.