Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for Rachel Hahn > Reviews

Browse

Rachel Hahn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel Hahn "Rachel" RSS Feed (Vancouver, WA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Cherry Blossoms -Flowers- Floral Engraved Wooden Bookmark with Tassel
Cherry Blossoms -Flowers- Floral Engraved Wooden Bookmark with Tassel
Offered by Mitercraft
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bookmark, well made, September 19, 2015
I purchased this bookmark over a year ago and it is absolutely beautiful. It is not too thick, so it will not harm the integrity of your book, but also not so thin that it would be flimsy. Finely crafted and artistically designed, my bookmark gets compliments whenever people see it and they want to know where they can get one, too.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TUFFY'S PET FOOD 131630 Tuffy Pure Vita Chicken and Brown Rice Dry Food for Dogs, 25-Pound
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $52.99
10 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PureVita is the best commercial dog food I have ever come across, November 20, 2014
PureVita is the best commercial dog food I have ever come across. I have been using it along with a mostly raw diet for my dogs for the last five years. This stuff is so "clean" I would consider eating it myself if a natural disaster happened to come through and I was in need of food (I haven't actually -tasted- it, but the ingredients are incredible!)! It is the only brand of dog food I will let my dogs eat. They love it!

MindWare Logic Links Puzzle Box. Includes Over 160 Different Puzzles. Enhance Spatial Learning and Deductive Reasoning While Having Fun! For Ages 6 and Up
Offered by Elvee Digital
Price: $13.99
14 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I love logic puzzles and I bought Logic Links to introduce ..., November 20, 2014
I love logic puzzles and I bought Logic Links to introduce my 7 and 9 year old boys to them and to help with their deductive reasoning skills. They love doing the puzzles. These are not very difficult, which I found to be a good thing for them so that it is not too overwhelming or frustrating for them as they discover logic puzzles, but still manages to challenge their minds just enough to keep their interest and get the wheels turning. My 3 year old insists on playing with the colored chips every day after his older brothers finish a few puzzles and he has a blast separating them by color, using them to add and subtract, and creating or completing patterns with them.The first day it arrived, my husband and I tried out the advanced cards, but they really weren't hard -- so if you are an adult who loves logic puzzles and are looking to be highly challenged, this probably isn't the answer, but I do recommend it for children!

DMSO 99.98% Pharma Grade, Liquid (8 oz)
DMSO 99.98% Pharma Grade, Liquid (8 oz)
Offered by Exclusive Wellness Club
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Basically odorless, December 21, 2013
I dilute this down to 70% with the use of distilled water. It really is nearly odorless; there is a very faint sent of what I would compare to the smell of beets if you force your nose down into the bottle and take in a deep breath, but it is very faint. Once I add the distilled water, the scent fades even more. If you applied this to your skin and then went out in public, no one is going to smell it on you. As a dancer, this product has really come through for me.

Womens Over The Knee Socks - Ribbon - Gray
Womens Over The Knee Socks - Ribbon - Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, November 11, 2013
I am 5'4" and 108lbs, and these socks come just above my knee, but I have longer legs than the average person of my height. I am complimented on these socks every time I wear them and I own them in both gray and ivory.

Kyser 6-String Capo, Red
Kyser 6-String Capo, Red
Offered by Brook Mays
Price: $13.45
119 used & new from $13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, November 11, 2013
I purchased this again after my other Kyser went missing. After 5 years, the springs were still going strong and the strings had not made terrible indentations. In two seconds, I can clip it on or off very easily even though I am a small woman with wimpy hands. I use it on a Washburn.

Capezio Women's DS11 Fierce Dance Sneaker,Black,8 M US
Capezio Women's DS11 Fierce Dance Sneaker,Black,8 M US
Price: $57.95
2 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Half a size up, November 11, 2013
I ordered half a size up from my street shoe (7.5) and they fit perfectly. I have been wearing Capezio for 20 years and have yet to be disappointed. These are comfortable, breathe well, and stand up incredibly well to the abuse I put them through. I especially like this design as it allows one to go on pointe while offering great support for a variety of dance styles.

PattyBoutik Women's Asymmetrical Neck Long Sleeve Top
PattyBoutik Women's Asymmetrical Neck Long Sleeve Top
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 11, 2013
I love the way that this top fits. I am just under 5'4", 108lbs, and a 34B, and ordered a size small after reading reviews suggesting that it would fit like an extra small. The material is not too thin, it is soft and stretchy enough to accommodate my bust and still sit nicely around my waist, just as the advertised photo. It is very comfortable, but I would imagine that it would not be very forgiving if you are not very slim. The shoulder tends to slip, but that is only because I'm a fairly small person and it isn't anything that Hollywood Fashion Tape cannot fix (what would I do without that amazing product?! Probably accidentally expose myself more often than not.... Anyway...). I am always pleased with Patty Women's casual apparel.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lamp! Just buy it from IKEA, August 16, 2010
Buy this lamp at IKEA if you have one nearby. It is only $10, uses up to a 60watt bulb, and looks fantastic. It is easy to assemble and even comes with a felt pad you stick to the bottom to prevent any scratching on the furniture you place the lamp on.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 2:26 AM PDT

Stool Pedestal with All-Bamboo Construction - Set of 2
Stool Pedestal with All-Bamboo Construction - Set of 2
2 used & new from $83.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds up to 200lbs, August 16, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised to find that this "pedestal" can hold up to 200lbs. It is sturdy, although small, but I was originally worried it would be too flimsy to use as a side table before actually seeing it in person. I have used it as an extra chair (it is small, but I am only 5'3" and pretty small, so it is fine for me, but a full sized adult may find it uncomfortable), but mainly keep it in a corner of my island/palm themed living room as a side table. Mine came MUCH darker than the one pictured on here, but it blends in with my decor just fine... just don't have your hopes set on an exact copy of the image here color-wise. It's real bamboo, so there are certainly a variety of shades.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2012 5:13 PM PDT