Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for SLT > Reviews

Browse

SLT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SLT "Stef" RSS Feed (Garden State, NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black and Decker Junior Chainsaw (Open Box)
Black and Decker Junior Chainsaw (Open Box)
Offered by Mike's Cool Toys, LLC
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this toy, January 21, 2012
My son wanted a chain saw to be just like his pop pop and Uncle when they cut wood.

This toy chain saw is great! The product is made well and is very durable.

The sound it makes is not the annoying sounds that most toys make.

It's a great size for his age. We are very happy with this toy!

Authentic 14pcs Train Set - Puffing Smoke + Realistic Sounds + Over 10 Feet of Track

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap..You get what you pay for!!, January 21, 2012
I guess I should have read the reviews for this train!!

This train was a complete piece of junk. This was a gift to our 3 year old who loves trains.
The locomotive was broken when we opened. The wheel was messed up. And on one of the other train pieces the hook was broken off so we couldn't connect it to the other train.

Really smoke??? That was a joke!

Product is very cheaply made.

Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop
Black And Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop
7 used & new from $121.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves this, January 14, 2011
This tool bench was a gift for my 2 1/2 year old son from his Bam-bam and Poppy. It was very easy to put together and seems like it's made with durable plastic. It is the perfect height for him. He is 35" tall. He loves banging the nails in with the hammer. Using the saw and drill press. This model also has the light so he can "see" while he working at the bench. I hope this tool bench will last us a couple of years.

3M Peltor 90554 Kid's Earmuff, Blue
3M Peltor 90554 Kid's Earmuff, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars My son LOVES his "EARS", December 27, 2010
I bought these for my 2 year old son for Christmas. He calls them "Ears". I wanted to get him his own pair because he has been wanting the pair we use when blowing leaves. These earmuffs are made well and he just LOVES them. The only complaint I have is they are a little tight and squeeze his face somewhat like a few other reviews have stated. Great product otherwise!

Pop Goes Froggio
Pop Goes Froggio
Offered by AreYouGame
Price: $14.99
24 used & new from $14.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Pop Goes Froggio (Toy)
This was purchased as a gift for my 5 year old. I'm glad that I was able to get it for a cheap price because that basically all it is worth! Took it out of the box and the kids played with it for a few minutes. Heard them laughing when Froggy jumps, but basically thats it. Would never buy again!

Thomas the Train: Thomas "Leader of the Track" Laptop
Thomas the Train: Thomas "Leader of the Track" Laptop
10 used & new from $14.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Thomas Train Fans, December 27, 2010
I just purchased this computer for my two year old son as a Christmas gift. This toy is really cute and has a lot of fun games and music. Not that he understands the games at this age, but he has fun playing with it. The toy is made well and is sturdy. I didn't give this toy 5-stars because they should have a button on it so you can control the sound. It is loud and can get annoying when the child keeps pushing the same button over and over again. I would buy this again and give as a gift.

Tonka Lights & Sounds F-650 Police SUV
Tonka Lights & Sounds F-650 Police SUV

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Tonka, December 27, 2010
This Tonka truck is all cheap plastic. I only purchased this because my son loves police. This is an older model. I should have maybe of spent more and got the newer version. For th price I paid for this truck it's just okay. It does have realistic sounds and sirens. I would not buy this again that is for sure!

Dakota Products PG001 Pumpkin Gutter & Carving Tool
Dakota Products PG001 Pumpkin Gutter & Carving Tool
Price: $8.50
8 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Will never carve another pumpkin with out it!!!, October 28, 2010
We just purchased this pumpkin gutter pumpkin carving tool! My husband thought I was crazy when I showed it to him, but after he used it he couldn't believe it. It is the BEST tool. We had 5 pumpkins that needed to be gutted. Within minutes all the pumpkins were gutted and thinned so we could start the carving. The only thing we had an issue with this tool is that the stuff was flying all over. Very easy to use! Attach to drill and away you go. It's almost like the attachment to the hand mixer attachment. This tool does have serrated cutting edges on the attachment. It cuts like a knife through the toughness of the pumpkins. I would highly recommend this tool to anyone carving pumpkins. Someone said by using this tool it will take the fun out of the whole carving experience. We didn't feel like that at all. We still reached our hands in after it was all gutted and thinned to grab all the slimy, seedy, pumpkin guts and put them in a bowl. This tool saved a lot of time!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2011 9:57 PM PST

Bugs On Board (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bugs On Board (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Happy Titan
Price: $31.47
60 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BUGS! Couldn't live without them, June 4, 2005
We put these bugs on our infant seat a few weeks after our daughter was born. She is now 3 months old and just loves these bugs! It keeps her so occupied in the stroller. She can't really see the bugs when she is in the car being that the handle is pushed back. When these bugs are in her sight she just stares at them. The one bug that you pull down and then it goes bzzzzzzzzzzz and back up we have had some problems with, but I would buy these again. I have told my friends about Bugs on Board. They need to get them and I have seen these bugs everywhere!

Philips AVENT Disposable Nursing Pads,  100-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Philips AVENT Disposable Nursing Pads, 100-Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Ubiquitty
Price: $17.87
6 used & new from $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, but have some issues, June 4, 2005
These breast pads do the job from leakage, but they have a tendancy to bulk up around the edges. Also, the sticky tab doesn't raelly hold them into your bra. I must say though I really like these pads compared to some other brands I tried. These seem to be more discreet than others I have used. You get what you pay for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3