Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Loren Robert Kearney > Reviews

Browse

Loren Robert Kea...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Loren Robert Kearney "The Hypnotic Aquatic" RSS Feed (Fresh Creek, Andros Island, Bahamas)

Page: 1 | 2
Fade To Bluegrass: The Bluegrass Tribute To Metallica
Fade To Bluegrass: The Bluegrass Tribute To Metallica
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Living on Oahu'S infamous north shore, we live up ..., September 27, 2015
Living on Oahu'S infamous north shore, we live up to a saying here..."Keep the country country". Fade to bluegrass keeps me company as I roll through fields once covered in sugar cane, now replaced by pineapples. Iron horse sets the tone for my surf sessions. Metallica infused with bluegrass is a concoction that is music to my ears. Aloha from Rainbow Country.

Songbook (Amazon Exclusive Version) [Explicit]
Songbook (Amazon Exclusive Version) [Explicit]
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2015
Best album I've purchased in a while

Altura Photo E-TTL Auto-Focus Dedicated Flash (AP-C1001) for Canon DSLR Cameras including Rebel EOS T3i T4i T5i T2i T1i SL1 20D 30D 40D 50D 60D 70D 5D 6D 7D, EOS 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 100D + Flash Stand + Protective Pouch + Hard Diffuser + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $84.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent. Offers flexibility, creativity and mounted ..., April 17, 2015
Money well spent. Offers flexibility, creativity and mounted to my canon G10 with no problem. Although I almost always shoot fully manual, this TTL flash worked to perfection when I dropped it in TTL mode.

XCSource 24pcs Square Full Colors ND2/ND4/ND8 Filters + Graduated G.ND2 G.ND4 G.ND8 Filter Set + 9 Size Adapter Ring (49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82MM) +1 PCS Filter Holder for cokin p series LF78
Offered by XCSOURCE Direct
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the ND filters, April 17, 2015
Love the ND filters. They've arrived exactly as described. 24 pieces and they serve their purpose beautifully. They've expanded my creative techniques through long exposure photography. I love them! My only complaint and reason I'm giving 4/5 instead of 5/5 stars is because shipping was extremely slow. (Google and read the reviews on Parcel Pool!!! - not happy with this shipping carrier at all!). @loh@ and happy exposures!

Wade In Your Water
Wade In Your Water
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 27, 2015
This review is from: Wade In Your Water (MP3 Music)
Love the north shore. Aloha.

67MM Goja Full Red Color Filter (for Camera Lens with 67MM Filter Thread) + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for what it is, September 26, 2014
I'm an underwater photographer. I purchased this filter for that purpose. My primary strobe blew out, so I decided to roll the dice and purchase this red lens based on price. Great product for what it is. UNFORTUNATELY, for underwater photography this lens will NOT work. It's simply to dark in tint. Again, I have no qualms about the product. I have nothing bad to say about this filter. But do not buy it for underwater photography. Hope this helps my sub aquatic friends.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2015 2:49 AM PDT

HP 15-G012DX 15.6" Laptop PC - AMD Quad-Core A8 / 4GB Memory / 750GB HD / DVD±RW/CD-RW / HD Webcam / Windows 8.1 64-bit (Black Licorice)
Offered by Electronics Pro (no tax anywhere)
Price: $449.99
7 used & new from $299.00

3.0 out of 5 stars 3*, August 28, 2014

Spyder FASTA Paintball 9v LED Loader Hopper Black
Spyder FASTA Paintball 9v LED Loader Hopper Black

4.0 out of 5 stars A good hopper with a design flaw, March 29, 2012
I'm pretty happy with my Fasta purchase. I immediately did a drop test, and as promised it was 15bps. Easy to operate, and extremely quiet. A hopper with eyes for this price is a steal. Most hoppers hold approximately 200 balls while the Fasta holds 230. At 15bps, the extra 30 balls will come in handy. There is however a major flaw in design. I purchased a 9v Spyder rechargeable battery for the Fasta and discovered there is no charger connection on the hopper. I have to place the battery inside of my gun (Spyder Fenix 2012) in order to charge up the battery. I didn't read this on any other review. I'm going to write to Spyder about this flaw. Truthfully its an inconvenience, and not much of a performance issue. I knocked the Fasta down to 4 stars due to the design error.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2013 2:48 PM PST

Spyder Paintball Rechargeable Battery 9.6v
Spyder Paintball Rechargeable Battery 9.6v
Offered by TRADEMYGUN
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No shocker here, March 22, 2012
Works and fits perfectly in my Spyder 2012 Fenix and Spyder Fasta hopper. Holds a charge and keeps me on the frontlines. Rechargeable saves money in the long run, and you can keep it in the gun while charging. Amped on this little battery. Great job Spyder!

Empire 20oz CO2 Tank
Empire 20oz CO2 Tank
Price: $21.39
23 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Check your threads, or check your head!, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Empire 20oz CO2 Tank (Sports)
I received my 20Oz tank today, and at first I was thrilled. It was an empire bottle and not a knockoff generic brand. Being a scuba instructor, and being around tanks often, I knew to check the valve and threads. To my disappointment, I found the valve to be forced on as the corners were stripped. I also found that 2 of the 4 threads on the valve were pretty nicked up. As long as I find no leaks, and its simply cosmetic (We are playing paintball) I'll be stoked. Afterall you cant beat the price for a new tank.

Page: 1 | 2