Profile for Michael Moore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Moore RSS Feed (Tempe, Arizona United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
NEW Japan Pokemon Pikachu Adult Cosplay Costume ALL SIZES-L
NEW Japan Pokemon Pikachu Adult Cosplay Costume ALL SIZES-L
Offered by NeXTtoycity
Price: $27.38
6 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to let you catch me., December 21, 2014
This is amazingly high quality for the price. Very comfortable, very warm. At first I got it as a joke for a friend, but I might end up lounging around in it during the winter.

World of Warcraft Horde Symbol Spray Men's T-Shirt, Charcoal/Black, Large
World of Warcraft Horde Symbol Spray Men's T-Shirt, Charcoal/Black, Large
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars for the horde, October 7, 2014
Great shirt, looks good, fits slightly small. No problem, lets you really show off those muscles.

Harbinger Women's Pro Wash and Dry Lifting Gloves (Medium)
Harbinger Women's Pro Wash and Dry Lifting Gloves (Medium)
Price: $16.47
7 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 7, 2014
Purchased for my girlfriend, she likes them a lot.

High Sierra Loop Backpack, Black/Covert, 19x13.5x8.5-Inch
High Sierra Loop Backpack, Black/Covert, 19x13.5x8.5-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Is good backpack, carry many things.

MARVEL SPIDERMAN -- VENOM SUIT -- FITTED JERSEY TEE (L)
MARVEL SPIDERMAN -- VENOM SUIT -- FITTED JERSEY TEE (L)
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $10.64
5 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Great shirt, like it a lot. Great fit, looks sharp.

Spiderman Men's Marvel Spider-Man Leggs Tanktop, Black, Large
Spiderman Men's Marvel Spider-Man Leggs Tanktop, Black, Large
Price: $11.68
7 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt but my GF stole it, July 7, 2014
Shirt looks sharp, fits great, exactly as advertised. I'll likely buy another, especially as my GF stole mine.

BulkSupplements Pure Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) Powder (500 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) Powder (500 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $29.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend you get capsules instead., July 7, 2014
So. First, I really like BulkSupplements. As others have said the packaging is nice, they tend to let you sample their other products after you purchase something which is smart. I feel loyal towards this company.
Next, I don't think I'll buy this specific product again through no fault whatsoever to this company. BCAA is literally the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. Previously I had purchased capsules of this, and while that was unpleasant to take, it was like a treat compared to trying to drink this stuff.
So, the 5 stars go to the company, for selling me something that they advertised. I'm sure the quality is high and I'll benefit from the product, but it is SERIOUSLY THE WORST THING I'VE EVER TASTED. There are tips all over the place on how to get it down, chasing with juice, etc. I'm on a low carb thing and I'm mixing approx 8g of it into a shake with a green suppliment, fiber, and some flax seed oil. The shake is pretty bad without the aminos, but with it ... hoo boy.

Yerba Prima: Psyllium Whole Husks Colon Cleanse, 12 oz (2 pack)
Yerba Prima: Psyllium Whole Husks Colon Cleanse, 12 oz (2 pack)
Offered by OxKom
Price: $14.83
14 used & new from $14.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardest 5 star I've ever given, April 12, 2014
I brought this product into a shake I was doing during a fast/weight loss session. It is one of the single most unpleasant things I've ever drank. So one might ask why did I give it five stars? Because it does exact what it's supposed to - it adds a lot of fiber to your diet, it also makes you feel more full.
It's not the flavor that is unpleasant, it's the texture. Normally textures don't bother me, but this was like drinking thin cream of wheat. I was constantly trying to keep from gagging. Once I got to about week 3 it was no big deal.

Nintendo 3DS XL Deluxe 12-in-1 Accessory Travel Pack / Case for the New 3ds Xl Console: Red
Offered by ButterFox
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions well, March 23, 2014
This has everything I need and more. Really all I wanted was a nice hard case, but this comes with very decent extras. I've not used them yet, but I have them should I ever need them.

Shark Vac Then Steam Mop, Mv2010
Shark Vac Then Steam Mop, Mv2010

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate to clean, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Shark Vac Then Steam Mop, Mv2010
But using this thing is fun. The vacuum part is way more powerful than I'd expect. The near instant swap to the steaming function is great. I love using this thing on my wood floors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4