Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Eric T > Reviews

Browse

Eric T's Profile

Customer Reviews: 696

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric T "ejt" RSS Feed (Marion, IA United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
GoGo squeeZ Yogurtz Yogurt, Berry, 12 Ounce
GoGo squeeZ Yogurtz Yogurt, Berry, 12 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, June 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are great for convenience. My kids love their yogurt, but they are covered head-to-toe when they are done eating it. These pouches are nice as the kids can suck it out of the relatively leak free pouch, instead of using spoons and making a mess. They also fit nicely in a to go bag for lunch or a snack.

However, these are pasteurized after the yogurt has been made, so they have no active cultures, which is the main reason to eat yogurt. These are more like eating any other dairy product in terms of health.

When I receive this from fine, there was no price listed for the product so I can't comment on how good of a value it is or not. Each pouch is 3 ounces, which is about half of what regular yogurt container is. I would mostly consider these for sake of convenient snacks, but stick to my regular yogurt at home.

Schleich North America My First Farm Animals Toy Figure
Schleich North America My First Farm Animals Toy Figure
Price: $22.97
12 used & new from $19.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, but not for Little's, June 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great quality farm toy set, typical for the brand. The issue is that some of the pieces that comes with it are very small and should be taken out if you have any kids less than 3 or 4.

The animals are very realistically sculpted, much more like something that would go with a diorama rather than a kid's toy. So I don't really see them as a "First" toy, but they are still very high quality figures. You are paying extra for the quality.

Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-pillar
Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-pillar
Price: $49.00
4 used & new from $49.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, June 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great fun Toy for my 2 and 4 YO. Is it going to teach them to code? Not a chance.

That aside, it is a novel toy that behaves differently based on the order of the segments. This makes it fun for the kids to mix it up and learn how the sequence of the segments changes the operation.

After connecting the segments you want to use it cycles through the lights on all of them as part of the startup routine and then starts with the first block. If it moves into a wall or something it will stop and wait for you to move it and press the button again.

You can set up challenges to drive between the included start/finish targets or make up your own.

The reason I took off a star is because the toy is very loud playing music and sound effects and there is no volume control. Also, it can't run on carpet so you need a large hard surface to run this on. This means the kitchen in my place.

Finally, some controls would be nice, like turn less than 90 degrees, or how far to move forward. Like the turn block could have left/right and 45/90/180 degree settings. I suppose they want to keep it simple, but as simple as it is, I don't see why I would buy expansion blocks/segments.

Recap: it is a good quality and fun Toy the kids enjoy, but needs a large hard surface and is very loud.

Cuisinart Silicone Heat-Proof Oven Mitt with Quilted Cotton Lining, Aqua
Cuisinart Silicone Heat-Proof Oven Mitt with Quilted Cotton Lining, Aqua
Price: $19.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Heat Protection and Easy cleaning, June 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great oven mitt. Watch the temperature limit (450 F), could be exceeded by most ovens, but most people don't cook above 425 F or so. It worked very well for removing a roasting pan, and was easy to wash mess off when I accidentally pushed it into the meat.

Overall, it is a great oven mitt and I like it a lot better than the straight cloth mitts I have. Functionally it is similar, but easier to clean and better heat insulation.

Night Therapy Memory Foam 4 Inch Pressure Relief Mattress Topper, King
Night Therapy Memory Foam 4 Inch Pressure Relief Mattress Topper, King
Price: $173.39
3 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressure Relief, June 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great mattress topper if yours is a bit too firm. It definitely reduced the pressure on my hips and shoulders without making you roll around, it is very stable and I can sleep near edge without feeling like I am going to roll out of the bed.

Opening and using it was a breeze, and there were no funny smells as some of these have. Depending on how thick your mattress is you might have difficulty with sheets, but you can get deeper sheets.

If I had anything negative to say is that it might be a bit hotter sleeping than some other memory foam mattresses I have used, but it wasn't hot enough to be a problem.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lionel Mega Tracks - Corkscrew Chaos Red Engine
Lionel Mega Tracks - Corkscrew Chaos Red Engine
Price: $88.09
3 used & new from $49.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Track Builders Dream, June 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first received this Lionel racer track I was a bit suspicious of how long the kids would stay interested in this. My 10 YO built the demo track in an hour or so while the race car was charging, then put the car on the track and ran it the 10 or 15 minutes until it was dead, then seemed to lose interest in racing.

The track is fairly flimsy and wiggles around and the car pretty much drives full throttle until the battery is dead, no challenge. Spending 20 minutes or so recharging and it was ready to go again.

My 2 YO was interested in it this time, and the simplicity in driving meant he had a blast, just had to pull the trigger and go. Over the next several days my oldest helped him out a lot, but really only the youngest enjoyed it.

Finally, I showed my oldest that you could build crazy tracks that climb up and over the stairs, and around columns, and just about anywhere, and that is the appeal to this system. See who can come up with the coolest track and then drive on it a few times.

From Lionel's perspective they should sell larger batteries and track expansions, but this track is fairly large. If you want to race two cars, be sure to get both an A and a B frequency car.

As a race track I would give this just 3 stars, there are no crossings or switches that I know of, and the car stays on the track too well making it not very challenging, but the track building really sets it apart, so a solid 4 stars.

New Balance Men's M990V4 Running Shoe, Grey/Castle Rock, 11 D US
New Balance Men's M990V4 Running Shoe, Grey/Castle Rock, 11 D US
Price: $163.46
18 used & new from $159.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Made in USA walking/general purpose Shoe, June 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This New Balance running shoe, is actually more of a walking or general purpose shoe, is a well-made shoe built in the USA. They now define what made in the USA means, and that is that it is made in the USA out of material of which 70% is made here.

I have had the previous versions of this shoe, which I love. They are comfortable shoe that is great for walking around all day in. They are a little hot and heavy for running, might be okay in the fall or the spring when it is a little cooler. I prefer a lighter running shoe.

Compared to the V3 version of the shoe, it is very similar build quality. They remove the little piece of carbon fiber on the bottom of the shoe, which was useless anyway since it would fall apart after a few weeks. It has been replaced by smooth rubber black piece that should last longer. Otherwise the build is nearly identical to the other shoe.

I don't have much else to say about these are my views similar issues for the last three years, and I love them. I see no reason I won't like these just as much.

BeginAgain Farm A to Z puzzle - Toy Farm and Wooden Puzzle + Playset for Kids - ABC puzzle & Educational Toy for Toddlers

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat Alphabet Puzzle, June 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good puzzle, but a bit too complicated for the little ones who might be interested in this. Thankfully they can play with the pieces.

The font for I and l needs to fixed (capital i and lowercase L). Also, my wood box separated at the corner and needed repair.

I like that the capitals on one side and lowercase on the other could help kids learn their letters.

Weber 7507 Stainless-Steel Burner Tube Set
Weber 7507 Stainless-Steel Burner Tube Set
Price: $34.99
12 used & new from $30.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Originals lasted 12 years, June 6, 2016
Originals lasted 12 years of regular use, finally time to replace them. Easy enough, although the screws at the end were difficult to get out.

I like that this includes the cross pipe as well. Great deal to prolong the life of the grill.

Seventh Generation Free and Clear Sensitive Skin Baby Diapers with Animal Prints, Size 4, 135 Count (One Month Supply)
Price: $47.99
2 used & new from $47.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Same as Comfee, June 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are identical to my Comfee diapers (but are unbleached), but cost more. They are clearly made by the same company.

I am not a huge fan of either, they leak more often and don't hold as much as my typical diaper, and the tabs tear off too easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20