ARRAY(0x9af220b4)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

flymouche RSS Feed

NeoCutis Bio-Cream Bio-Restorative Skin Cream with PSP 1 fl oz.
NeoCutis Bio-Cream Bio-Restorative Skin Cream with PSP 1 fl oz.
Offered by Express Health
Price: $64.99
6 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent nourishing cream. didn't find better so far., November 21, 2013
My skin loves this cream. It clearly makes me look younger. Wish it was a little cheaper. Similar to Relastin ultra-emolient cream, which is no longer available.

Relastin Ultra Emollient, 1.7-Ounce Boxes
Relastin Ultra Emollient, 1.7-Ounce Boxes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but Discontinued!, November 21, 2013
This cream is fantastic, my skin is supple, nourished without irritation. Totally worth the price. But they discontinued it. I went into depression since, but that didn't change anything, still gone.

Casio Women's LTP1331-7AV Sport Gold-Tone Bezel and White Resin Strap Watch
Casio Women's LTP1331-7AV Sport Gold-Tone Bezel and White Resin Strap Watch
Price: $28.73
9 used & new from $21.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sporty but feminine watch, November 21, 2013
This watch looks feminine while being sporty. The size is perfect too: it has some presence without being an enormous bulgy item. It is true that having more colors to choose from would be nice. I had it for less than a week, so, we will have to see about the band resistance, and wether the white can stand the assault of time without getting dirty. Good waterproof ability. Hard to tell the time at night, the hands don't glow very well. Overall, a good purchase, but could be improved with a light and a small day calendar.

Crocodile Dentist
Crocodile Dentist
Offered by Little Folks Book and Toy Company
Price: $9.99
8 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids burst in excitment!, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Crocodile Dentist (Toy)
Although not that educational, this game is a family favorite. We pull it when guests come over, and it gets everybody to laugh. True, it is flimsy, but we can fix it, even though it seems to break constantly.

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast 100ml
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast 100ml
Offered by Apothekary
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $25.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thick!, March 4, 2013
I guess this is an okay moisturizer, but somehow, it does not work great for me. It does not feel good to put it on. I look tired and older. I much prefer my previous cream "biocream" from neocutis, much pricier but delivered some good results.

Diggity Dog
Diggity Dog
Price: $18.46
42 used & new from $9.34

3.0 out of 5 stars not easy to play without adult supervision, September 11, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Diggity Dog (Toy)
We got Diggity Dog for our 3 years old boy (he just turned 3). It seems that he is not quite ready to play this game, so we are waiting for him to mature a little bit before giving it another try. One major complain I have about this toy is that it is very hard to press on the dog to get it to bark. I have to do it myself, because my kids (3 and 8) cannot do it on their own. That pretty much kills the purpose of having the kids play by themselves. Maybe it is a fluke and other items don't have that problem, but I am not convinced this game is going to become a big hit in my household.