Profile for Edward Hayes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward Hayes "ehaze" RSS Feed (Port Orchard, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
#1 Neuropathy Nerve Support Formula - Neuropathy Pain Relief - Reduce Burning, Tingling, Numbness & Ease Pain - Supplement for Sufferers of Neuropathy, Nerve Pain, Fibromyalgia & Other Nerve Related Ailments
Offered by Neuropathy & Nerve Pain
Price: $89.99

Canon Lasers imageCLASS MF6160dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
Price: Click here to see our price
48 used & new from $257.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!!!!, December 16, 2014
Great looking machine but "Buggy" Software. I bought this to replace my 5 year old Brother MFC 7840w, which is still working flawlessly and moved to my son's room for his printing needs for school. Also tried the Canon MF229DW and returned it for two reasons "Buggy Software" & no Legal size paper capability. I was basing my choice Consumer Report ranking. I was so excited to use this machine that I paid extra for next-day shipping. Right away after connecting it first "wirelessly and then via an Ethernet cable could not get the software to load properly. The "MF Toolbox" would not load at all . Normally an icon would be loaded onto the desktop so that one could print , scan, fax & scan to email. Since it was the weekend Canon tech support was closed, so I had to wait until Monday because, even after countless hours of trying get it to work properly, I wanted to give this machine a fair chance or on the off chance that I had connected or installed it incorrectly. Tech Support Sucks! here is what happened when I called. I have a Asus RT-AC66U router and should mention that I have a Canon MX922 All-in-one Inkjet too, that works great and connected to the same router via Ethernet. well, back to Tech support. After explaining the problem, he right away assumed that I was dumb and incompetent even after I told him that I was well verse with computers, networking and how to install printer. After 90 minutes of demeaning instruction, he told me to contact my computer manufacture. I reminded him that I had built the Computer myself a year before, then he handed me off to another expert, this one was in networking. After another 30 minutes of trying to install this printer onto my Windows 8.1 and new Apple 27" iMac with Retina 5K Display , he too concluded that it was something wrong with both my computers. Wrong answer because this machine is being returned and a new Brother MFCL8600CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer will be delivered tomorrow. I should have stuck with Brother Printers, which are not as pretty but by all accounts are very durable and reliable.

BelleSha Exfoliating Bath Gloves Pink and Purple 2 pairs
BelleSha Exfoliating Bath Gloves Pink and Purple 2 pairs
Offered by BellaSHA
Price: $10.09
2 used & new from $10.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, December 9, 2014
cheap!

Samsung 3D TV Universal Remote Control (For use on all Samsung 3DTV's - PLASMA, LCD & LED)
Offered by tekspree
Price: $49.00
5 used & new from $39.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 9, 2014
exterminate well made product...to bad the remote that came with my $2500 TV died and leaked all over the batteries

Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, Natural, 1 pair (Pack of 4)
Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, Natural, 1 pair (Pack of 4)
Offered by Head 2 Toe Living
Price: $16.78
2 used & new from $16.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ...Highly Recommended, December 9, 2014
This is a better product than most any out there.

The Jazz Channel Presents Keiko Matsui (BET on Jazz)
The Jazz Channel Presents Keiko Matsui (BET on Jazz)
DVD ~ Keiko Matsui
Offered by The Bluegrass General Store
Price: $19.49
10 used & new from $4.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 9, 2014
wish it was available in Blu-ray.

Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1 Meter
Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1 Meter
Offered by Kraft Street Audio
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, December 9, 2014
Well made product. can not yet say if I hear a difference

Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Decaf, Vue Packs for Keurig Vue Brewers (32 Count)
Offered by Terrific Deal, Inc.
Price: $28.99
13 used & new from $21.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, December 9, 2014
tasty

Exfoliating Gloves - Bath & Shower Deep Scrub Cloth Gloves - Best Body Hydro Exfoliating Mitt Gloves for Soap & Body Wash - Helps With Skin Firming, Wrinkle, Scar, Cellulite & Stretch Mark Reduction By Removing Dead Skin Cells, Stimulating Circulation & Rejuvenating Skin, Leaving Your Skin Soft & Glowing - For Men & Women - Three (3) Pairs - Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back.
Offered by Peak Inc.
Price: $15.99

Kiwi Express Shoe Shine Sponge, Brown 6.4ml
Kiwi Express Shoe Shine Sponge, Brown 6.4ml
Offered by 10dollarwholesale
Price: $8.79
6 used & new from $6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, December 9, 2014
Good only for one or two uses

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7