Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Edward Hayes > Reviews

Browse

Edward Hayes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward Hayes "ehaze" RSS Feed (Port Orchard, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Three Seven 777 [TS-16000SVG] 11PCS Stainless Manicure Pedicure Cutter Nail Clipper Kit Set Tool (Gold)
Offered by Phospedia
Price: $49.00
3 used & new from $30.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, May 31, 2015
Excellent Quality Set..... the long handled nail clipper is what I use most. I am a guy with big hands. The regular size ones slip out of my hand because they are two small. Have not had a chance to use toe nail clippers yet... As for the other implements in this case, I am sure my wife know how to use them.

Neuroleaf® Nerve Pain Healing Pills (90 count) Heals Neuropathy & Nerve Pain by Quickly Reducing Burning, Tingling, Numbness, and Sharp Pain (Includes Free Bonus Pain Relief Course)
Offered by Nerve Institute
Price: $89.99

Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw Wireless All-in-One Laser Airprint Printer Copier Scanner Fax
Price: Click here to see our price
56 used & new from $199.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!!!!, December 16, 2014
Great looking machine but "Buggy" Software. I bought this to replace my 5 year old Brother MFC 7840w, which is still working flawlessly and moved to my son's room for his printing needs for school. Also tried the Canon MF229DW and returned it for two reasons "Buggy Software" & no Legal size paper capability. I was basing my choice Consumer Report ranking. I was so excited to use this machine that I paid extra for next-day shipping. Right away after connecting it first "wirelessly and then via an Ethernet cable could not get the software to load properly. The "MF Toolbox" would not load at all . Normally an icon would be loaded onto the desktop so that one could print , scan, fax & scan to email. Since it was the weekend Canon tech support was closed, so I had to wait until Monday because, even after countless hours of trying get it to work properly, I wanted to give this machine a fair chance or on the off chance that I had connected or installed it incorrectly. Tech Support Sucks! here is what happened when I called. I have a Asus RT-AC66U router and should mention that I have a Canon MX922 All-in-one Inkjet too, that works great and connected to the same router via Ethernet. well, back to Tech support. After explaining the problem, he right away assumed that I was dumb and incompetent even after I told him that I was well verse with computers, networking and how to install printer. After 90 minutes of demeaning instruction, he told me to contact my computer manufacture. I reminded him that I had built the Computer myself a year before, then he handed me off to another expert, this one was in networking. After another 30 minutes of trying to install this printer onto my Windows 8.1 and new Apple 27" iMac with Retina 5K Display , he too concluded that it was something wrong with both my computers. Wrong answer because this machine is being returned and a new Brother MFCL8600CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer will be delivered tomorrow. I should have stuck with Brother Printers, which are not as pretty but by all accounts are very durable and reliable.

BelleSha Exfoliating Bath Gloves Pink and Purple 2 pairs
BelleSha Exfoliating Bath Gloves Pink and Purple 2 pairs
Offered by BellaSHA
Price: $7.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, December 9, 2014
cheap!

Samsung 3D TV Universal Remote Control (For use on all Samsung 3DTV's - PLASMA, LCD & LED)
Offered by AlliedEssentials,LLC
Price: $65.01
5 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 9, 2014
exterminate well made product...to bad the remote that came with my $2500 TV died and leaked all over the batteries

Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, Natural, 1 pair (Pack of 4)
Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, Natural, 1 pair (Pack of 4)
Offered by Deals Discount Online
Price: $22.23
6 used & new from $20.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ...Highly Recommended, December 9, 2014
This is a better product than most any out there.

The Jazz Channel Presents Keiko Matsui (BET on Jazz)
The Jazz Channel Presents Keiko Matsui (BET on Jazz)
DVD ~ Keiko Matsui
Offered by Hermosa Creek Films
Price: $32.99
9 used & new from $5.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 9, 2014
wish it was available in Blu-ray.

Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1 Meter
Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1 Meter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, December 9, 2014
Well made product. can not yet say if I hear a difference

Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend Decaf, Vue Packs for Keurig Vue Brewers (32 Count)
Offered by YDS
Price: $29.50
12 used & new from $29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, December 9, 2014
tasty

Exfoliating Bath Shower Gloves, Deep Body Scrub Mitt Removes Dead Skin, Stimulates Circulation, Firms Skin, Reduces Wrinkles, Scars, Cellulite and Stretch Marks. 3 Pairs, By Christina Moss Naturals.
Offered by Peak Inc.