Profile for Marley > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 297

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marley RSS Feed (Pacific NW)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
St. Tropez Tan Optimiser Tan Remover, 8 fl. oz.
St. Tropez Tan Optimiser Tan Remover, 8 fl. oz.
Offered by b-glowing
Price: $18.00
4 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Smell.., July 5, 2014
The version from Sephora smelled like peppermint, the one bottle I got from the b glowing company smells like ammonia. I emailed St Tropes customer service and they said it should not smell like this at all.
Anyway both products work really well in removing the tan products from hand right after application. A bit better than soap and water since there is ammonia and some acids. Hands are really smooth.
Just wondering if anybody else had a similar smelling product, either peppermint or ammonia?

Swift Slim Profile Water Resistant Running/Sport Armband for iPhone 5/5s/5c and iPhone 4/4s. Take Your Running to a New Level with the Swift Slim Profile Running Armband. Perfect for All Sports When You Are Ready To Go Beyond Your Limits
Offered by Swift Feet
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big., June 25, 2014
I have a slim arms about 9.5" (I'm a woman) and it is slightly to big. It slides down during lifting weights, or whenever I sweat a lot. It is slim profile case but still bulky in comparison to NIKE Women's Diamond Armband, which I went with. I've tried other Nike armbands and they were all to big, only this one specifically for women fits smaller arms (and it is super thin, much thinner and smaller than this.

Overall this is good armband for about 11 inches arms and up, it was easy to use the touchscreen through the case and phone was secure.

GOOSPERY Techno Flip Series Case for iPhone 5/5S - (Lime) - TFi5sLI
GOOSPERY Techno Flip Series Case for iPhone 5/5S - (Lime) - TFi5sLI
Price: $11.02
3 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Where is magnetic closure?, June 11, 2014
I LOVE this case, is well made, thin, and protects iphone very well. I bought color lime and it's brighter in person and I really like it.
My only complaint is that there is so magnetic or any other closure and case stays slightly open. Tiny magnetic snap would be just awesome.
Also I will make tiny hole for my small lanyard to keep on my wrist when I'm on the move (way too many drops).

Very happy with the case even with small flaw.

BPI Sports B4 The Once-Daily Fat Burner, 30-Count
BPI Sports B4 The Once-Daily Fat Burner, 30-Count
Offered by SickeningSupps
Price: $21.96
36 used & new from $16.51

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., June 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It works great for loosing fat, but of course when combined with healthy eating and working out.
It gives me energy too and I don;t have any side effects like increased blood flow to the point my ears are all read, shaky hands, fast heart beat etc.
Two weeks before my vacation I wanted to loose fat and tone my body. I took 1 ill a day, cut processed food, sweets and other bs food. Work out or run every day. I lost 5 pounds and have a nice lean body! Definitely good eating and working out helped, but I also got more energy for the gym and my work out was longer and harder.

The Cheat System Diet: Eat the Foods You Crave and Lose Weight Even Faster -- Cheat to Lose Up to 12 LBS in 3 Weeks!
by Jackie Wicks
Price: $19.70
56 used & new from $15.28

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., June 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Once I read the book I got the whole concept. I got rid of junk and followed the idea of eating only whole foods (not preccessed food). Within 2 weeks I lost my last 5 pounds I "could not loose", mostly due to donuts and chips. I'm fit and work out often but never pushed myself hard enough. Last 2-3 weeks I was really working out hard 1-1.5 hours (lifting weights, which I like plus running 2-3 times a week), I increased protein intake and my body got slim and nicely toned (5'6'' from 130 to 125lb). I feel great, have more energy, quit afternoon coffee and look healthier.
I was eating healthy for last several years but my cheats were really bad. Truly I feel full and satisfied with every meal, of not I just "cheat", and I don't crave bad food anymore.

Levana Sophia 2.4" Digital Video Baby Monitor
Levana Sophia 2.4" Digital Video Baby Monitor
Price: $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price., June 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is good baby monitor for the price. I can see and hear the baby clearly and honestly I don't need fancy stuff- just want to make sure baby is safe and happy.
So far I have no problems with battery's life, set up was easy and there is no cracking noises etc. Simple and easy.
Recommended.

ERGObaby Four Position 360 Baby Carrier, Black
ERGObaby Four Position 360 Baby Carrier, Black
Offered by Dainty Baby
Price: $164.99
2 used & new from $164.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., June 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've tried several baby carriers for my 2 kids from baby ktan, becco gemini, bjorn and slings. They all have pluses and minuses and I have them for different purposes (easy storage, easy on and off etc).
This one is so comfortable that I can take the bulkiness when I travel and on the go. Baby loves it, I like the 4 position option and I don't experience any discomfort, while wearing it, even for prolonged time.
I thought it will be just another carrier but definitely it's worth investment if you carry baby a lot. Very ergonomic, good for moms and babies.

Waggin' Train Smoky Jerky Treats, Made with Real Chicken and a Hint of Brown Sugar, 3 ounce
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars On the fence., June 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dogs loves any food and treats but for some reason is not crazy about this one. It might be taste or too large/hard pieces for him.
He is 8 year old big boston terrier the treats don't look to big, but he always hesitate to take it whole shovels up any other stuff.

Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treat., June 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dogs loves the treat and doesn't have any adverse reactions like gas. I prefer this treat to biscuits with flour and fillers.

Speed Stick Gear Antiperspirant, Clean Peak, 2.7 Ounce
Speed Stick Gear Antiperspirant, Clean Peak, 2.7 Ounce
Price: $2.98
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one., June 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband loves his Axe antiperspirants but I forced him to try something new and he actually likes it. The smell is very nice and it keeps him fresh and dry all day. He works out often and says that definitely works in keeping him odor free.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20