Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for David A. Bowlin Jr. > Reviews

Browse

David A. Bowlin ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David A. Bowlin Jr. "medpeds" RSS Feed (Morgantown, WV United States)

KA-BAR Knives TDI Law Enforcement Knife, Plain Edge, Black Handle
KA-BAR Knives TDI Law Enforcement Knife, Plain Edge, Black Handle
Offered by Bargain Ben
Price: $40.30
50 used & new from $38.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 27, 2015
Love it.

Klipsch Synergy Series B-3 85-Watt Bookshelf Loudspeaker (Black)
Klipsch Synergy Series B-3 85-Watt Bookshelf Loudspeaker (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 27, 2015
Fantastic sound!

Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple All In One Remote - Black
Price: $91.49
42 used & new from $60.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, Wonderful, October 13, 2013
Setup was a little confusing, however once I figured out how to pair my device with my phone and enter my wifi info, the rest was a breeze. The logitech website support was key, as documentation with the device is very limited. I would definitely buy this again. Works like a dream. Four stars for lack of clear directions.

Flip Video Camcorder: 60-Minutes (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Flip Video Camcorder: 60-Minutes (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Video Camera, August 18, 2007
I've had this camera for only a few days and love it. I've owned higher end video cameras but never used them like I'd planned. But this little jem fits easily into one's pocket and is a snap to use. The quality is good enough to perserve special moments and share them with friends. I've actually bought more to give away as gifts to family. Computer interface is easy and works with both XP and Vista. I do recommend an extension cable for the USB connection, but other than that, this thing works great out of the box. Have Fun!

SanDisk Sansa e280 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)
SanDisk Sansa e280 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)
5 used & new from $64.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Little Device, January 17, 2007
I compared the sansa with I-Pod and it was close when it came to options/function. However, the Sansa won hands down when it came to flexibility. I've loaded it with videos and it works flawlessly. I've sync'd it with Rhapsody and have over 2000 songs and several music channels that I've picked loaded on this device. The music channels update automatically everytime I open Rhaphsody. I love this online service and this device. The two are a perfect combo. Battery life is terrific. You won't be sorry if you choose this over the I-Pod.

Good Luck.

Warren Barfield
Warren Barfield
Offered by Dan Bookmart
Price: $7.27
76 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best CD of The Year, September 23, 2005
This review is from: Warren Barfield (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this CD. It tells one how it is...soak it up.

BUY THIS ONE! You won't regret it.

Garmin StreetPilot c330 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
23 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter GPS, September 2, 2005
I've had the unit for about a week and LOVE IT. It is very intuitive and great for someone new to the world of GPS.

PROS:

1) Size

2) Easy of Setup and Use

3) Price

4) Loud Clear Prompts

CONS:

1) No Waypoints

2) Disclaimer agreement to click everytime unit powered on.

OVERALL: I would buy this unit again in a heartbeat, but it has now wetted my appetite for something with a bit more features. I will likely be upgrading within a year, but can't beat the value here!

GO FOR IT!

Panasonic PV-GS35 MiniDV Camcorder w/30x Optical Zoom (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
8 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera so far....., April 27, 2005
Just bought this camcorder a few days ago and so far, I've been very impressed. The low-light capabilities appear very adequate. The ease of transfer to the PC via the DV-Firewire link is excellent. Haven't had a chance to check out many features yet, but easy of use for picking up the camera and shooting a video is great. So far, I think I've made a good choice.

Canon PowerShot S50 5MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optical Zoom
Canon PowerShot S50 5MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optical Zoom
Offered by pc dynamis
Price: $449.95
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Now A Believer, November 21, 2003
I never thought the day would arrive that I would abandon my Canon Rebel 35mm camera for a "digital....ugh..camera" but the Canon S50 has made me a true believer. I finally got fustrated trying to scan in all my 35 mm prints in order to "preserve my memories". Very time consumming, and I was never quit satisfied with the quality. So, after a lot of soul searching, and a lot of on-line reseacher reading countless reviews, I finally took a leap of faith and purchased the Canon S50. I couldn't be happier. This is an excellent camera for the serious amature, allowing for point and shoot capability or multiple features that allow one to adjust various settings. I've had the camera for over 5 month now and don't have any regrets. The quailty of the pics is VERY VERY CLOSE to 35 mm and I've enlarged prints to 20 x 30 with excellet results. I strongly recommend buying an extra battery and 512 MB Compact Flash Card. Also, [...] offers a tremendous service which allows one to utilize your new digital camerea to the fullest. Buy this camera and I highly doubt you'll be disappointed!