Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Linda Phillips > Reviews

Browse

Linda Phillips' Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Phillips "Chickadee" RSS Feed

Medelco 8 Cup Glass Stovetop Percolator
Medelco 8 Cup Glass Stovetop Percolator
Price: $12.39
54 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars He was glad to find this online, December 28, 2014
My husband loves this coffee maker. He claims the drip coffee makers don't make the coffee hot enough. So he likes making it on the stove. This was a replacement for the same pot that we had for years. He was glad to find this online.

K&H Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha
K&H Thermo-Kitty Cuddle Up, Mocha
Offered by zhamil
Price: $29.18
59 used & new from $18.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Our cat loves her new bed!, January 28, 2014
We were having problems with our 10-year old female cat waking us up in the middle of the night. We live in the northland where it gets mighty cold, so we turn our thermostat down at night. She must have noticed the drop in temperature and wanted to move to a "warmer" spot. This cat bed is perfect for her. She still sleeps in her favorite chair during the day, but the minute we go to bed, she hops in her own bed and curls up for the night. She no longer wakes us up in the middle of the night, so we're all getting a better night's sleep. The bed itself is well made and cozy for a small cat (we have the 16 inch). It has a long enough cord that the bed can usually be positioned near an outlet. I would recommend this for any kitty, especially if they tend to wake you up in the middle of the night.

One Second After (A John Matherson Novel)
One Second After (A John Matherson Novel)
by William R. Forstchen
Price: $23.48
95 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, October 31, 2011
I ordered this book on impulse because of the current state of our civilization which depends so much on electronics. The book gives a fictional account of what might happen to the country if an EMP should be detonated over the United States. What I found in the book was eye-opening to say the least. It is frightening beyond our comprehension. Once I started the book, I could not put it down and it haunted me for days after I had finished it. The author makes you think about things that will happen that would be unthinkable in this day and age. An EMP detonation would immediately send us back to the mid to late 1800's as far technology is concerned. This book will definitely make you think about our current situation as a country ... and it will make you think about what you might be able to do, God forbid, if such a situation would occur.

Harsch Gairtopf Fermenting Crock Pot - 5 Liter - ME7409
Harsch Gairtopf Fermenting Crock Pot - 5 Liter - ME7409

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Great Service, September 28, 2011
I ordered my Harsch Gairtopf Fermenting Crock (5 liter) one day and three days later it was on my doorstep! It's beautiful - I don't mind it sitting on my countertop because it fits with my decor. I have my first batch of sauerkraut brewing, but it's not finished yet. My husband and I are eagerly awaiting the taste test in a couple of weeks. The seller is great, very fast delivery (other places had a wait of 5 weeks), and the item was very well-packaged to avoid any damage to the crock. There was also free delivery which is important in such a heavy item. I would highly recommend both this seller and this crock.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosequin has extended the life of my cat ..., March 18, 2011
Cosequin is most often used for arthritis relief and it works well. However, we give it to our cat to protect the lining of her bladder. Because of a congenital defect (extra vein to her liver), she is more susceptible to bladder stones. Having had surgery twice already to remove those stones, since she has been on Cosequin, we have seen no recurrence. She is also on a prescription food and between the two of them, we have seen no blood in her urine for quite some time. She's happy, her energy has returned, and we only make those trips to the vet for annual shots. Most people will put Cosequin on their cat's food ... ours won't touch it, but swallows a capsule daily with little trouble. Thank you Amazon!

The Deadly Skies
The Deadly Skies
by Lawrence Cortesi
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Raid on the Balikpapan Oil Refineries in Borneo, June 1, 2010
For those of us who are interested in the more detailed history of the air war in the Pacific during WWII, this is a great book. It's a bit difficult to find, but well worth the effort. My father flew with the legendary "Jolly Rogers" - the 90th Bomb Group, during WWII and this book details the highly risky mission to Borneo to bomb the Balikpapan oil refineries, the Japanese source of fuel for it's air and naval war. It encompasses not only the 90th Bomb Group, but all the other groups that participated in the mission. It details the strategy of those who planned the mission and their agony at knowing it was dangerous and that many lives would be lost. In addition, it also details the anxiety and fears of the brave air crews sent out on this deadly mission and the human cost of it's success. A great read for anyone interested in the air war in the Pacific ... something that's often forgotten by the movie and television world, but was essential to winning the war against the Japanese.

Nutramax Cosequin Capsules, 80 Count
Nutramax Cosequin Capsules, 80 Count
Price: $15.80
13 used & new from $14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 1, 2010
Our 6-year old female cat has had surgery twice to remove bladder stones. It has been determined that she has a liver-shunt (an extra blood vessel in her liver) that contributes to the problem. Because of that, she constantly had blood in her urine and seemed uncomfortable. We purchased Cosequin Capsules for Cats and have used it now for over a year. Our kitty takes one per day and is much more comfortable than before. Most cats will eat it sprinkled on food, but ours refuses it that way. Fortunately, she's easy to "pill".

Sunset Embrace (Coleman Family Saga)
Sunset Embrace (Coleman Family Saga)
by Sandra Brown
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.44
182 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of book purchase, August 16, 2009
My online purchase of a novel by Sandra Brown (Sunset Embrace) was very smooth, effortless with "on time" delivery. Thank you for the delightful experience.

Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy
Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy
by Jane O'Connor
Price: $13.46
277 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos to "Fancy Nancy", July 14, 2007
I bought this book for my granddaughter who absolutely loved the book. The book is well-written and easy to understand, especially for a small child. My granddaughter says it's her favorite book.