Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for R. Price > Reviews

Browse

R. Price's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Price RSS Feed (Richmond)

Nippon Kodo Deitanseki Soap 5.3oz
Nippon Kodo Deitanseki Soap 5.3oz
Offered by sawaya.shop
Price: $10.75
11 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 19, 2009
Amazing product, truly removes all impurities, I would not recommend using more than a few days a week or your skill will dry out.

Naturalizer Women's Sidney Plus Tall Shaft Boot
Naturalizer Women's Sidney Plus Tall Shaft Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for larger calves!, September 23, 2008
After reading the numerous great reviews online, I purchased this boot and am so happy that I did! Contrary to what other reviewers said, the faux leather still looks very nice and is well-made. I've gotten many compliments. The boot is comfortable and fits perfectly. Note: I have size 17 1/2 calves, and these fit perfectly, if yours measure any larger I would be careful.

Things I Learned About My Dad: Humorous and Heartfelt Essays, edited by the creator of dooce.com
by Heather B. Armstrong
69 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent read, May 31, 2008
As an avid reader of Dooce.com I had every intention of loving this book to death, what I ended up reading were a bunch of good, mild short essays that honestly didn't make me laugh out loud one single time. There are a few heartwarming ones and a few chuckles here and there, but I had higher expectations for this book and they just weren't met. Also there are a bunch of grammatical editing errors in the book as well that the more discerning eye will find annoying...My advice is to give this a read...if you get it as a gift.