Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mitchell > Reviews

Browse

Mitchell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 129

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mitchell RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Jackson JS22-7 Dinky - Satin Black
Jackson JS22-7 Dinky - Satin Black
Offered by My Music Life
Price: $199.99
19 used & new from $185.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar for the price :), March 25, 2016
Picked one of these up and played it at guitar center. Really loved it. Great sound and good look! Not so good with down tuning, if you'd want to I suggest getting a set up.

Brothers - PlayStation 4
Brothers - PlayStation 4
Price: $14.24
76 used & new from $10.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge Dissapointmemt, December 5, 2015
I heard this game was supposed to be really good with a great storyline. But when I first started playing I realized, the gameplay controls are horrid, and they speak Swedish! With no English subtitles. Stupid. Returned it and got devil may cry definitive collection instead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2015 9:50 AM PST

Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $19.50
155 used & new from $12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Stick With Mortal Kombat!, September 30, 2015
I had seen injustice before and wandered how it was. So I picked it up. And I gotta say I was incredibly disappointed. The only fun part was playing as Harley Quinn and The Joker. To make a long story short, It's a watered down, less violent, and less bloody version of mortal kombat. Really bland and boring. Definitely recommend it for little kids but not grown ups that actually enjoy a good fighting game.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PlayStation 4
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PlayStation 4
Offered by Budget Video Games Inc.
Price: $24.99
248 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, September 30, 2015
In my opinion the greatest assassins creed game ever released. The first game was great but the others just lacked excitement for me. I bought this game and had no idea how good it was gonna be. It takes a while to beat the story mode campaign and has lots of cool features. The hand to hand combat is great, the ship control is great, shark hunting is great, and the ending is great and kinda sad. Amazing game and amazing soundtrack as well. One of the best games I've played. It almost ranks up to The Last Of Us.

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition- PlayStation 4
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition- PlayStation 4
Offered by drum_video_games
Price: $19.35
121 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Surprise, September 30, 2015
At first when I saw the cover I was a little hesitant. I had seen the game before and heard of it but never played it. So I picked it up at my local disc replay and I loved it! Pleasantly surprised. It really is like a Japanese version of grand theft auto lol. If you guys can remember the old game called RISE TO HONOR that's the fighting style is like. I highly recommend it! Play it and enjoy it :)

Alien: Isolation - PlayStation 4
Alien: Isolation - PlayStation 4
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: $17.99
160 used & new from $12.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, September 8, 2015
Really great game. It's very challenging too! One thing I didn't like was they really don't give you instructions so you pretty much walk around trying to find what your supposed to do, but other than that I love it! Think the aliens are creepy? Wait till you see the emotionless robots. Them things are worse than the aliens.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - PlayStation 4
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - PlayStation 4
Price: $18.33
192 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaming Masterpiece, September 8, 2015
Could've have been any better! The game in my opinion is flawless. Challenging at times, and great storyline. Didn't think it would look any better on the PS4 then the 360 cuz the 360 version was pretty damn crisp and clear, but I was proven wrong! Lara looks better and so does the environments. Get this game now! Sequel Rise of tomb raider coming December 31st 2015

Wolfenstein: The New Order - PlayStation 4
Wolfenstein: The New Order - PlayStation 4
Price: $19.96
191 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 8, 2015
One hell of a beast! This game was beyond my expectations. One of the best next gen games I've played. Great story too. Game play is good. Very brutal and gory as well. After this one, pick up the prequel The Old Blood :)

Mad Max - PlayStation 4
Mad Max - PlayStation 4
Offered by Techno Dealz
Price: $31.75
162 used & new from $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, But Couldve Been So Much Better!, September 8, 2015
I gave it a 3 out of 5 and that's being generous. Got this game as a gift and let's just say I'm glad I didn't pay for it. The game IS good, but don't go into it expecting a 5 star game, cuz you'll be disappointed easily. The graphics are good as most PS4 games are, the gameplay is pretty good, but there's alot of things they could've fixed and made better. If it's a driving game you'd think the driving would be better wouldn't ya? Combat is sub-par, it feels exactly like batman arkham fighting, and every one of the enemies look the same. I don't think they'll make another one. Honest opinion save the money for Metal Gear Solid 5

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13