Profile for Smitty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Smitty RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE COVER!, October 5, 2010
Who cares if this cover is not made with leather! Yes, it's expensive but if you want a nice looking cover to protect your device, this cover works great! Fits the K3 perfectly! I feel safe that the Kindle will not fall out using the four-point mounting system. I am glad this cover does not use a hinge, I don't want my Kindle to potentially crack because of the case. Hopefully the cover holds up well, so far I really like it! When I travel, I want to be sure the kindle is extra protected so I place it in the Case Logic Nylon Kindle Sleeve (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle), Black. Very snug with the M-Edge cover on but it works great!
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2011 8:04 PM PDT

Two and a Half Men: Season 4
Two and a Half Men: Season 4
DVD ~ Charlie Sheen
Offered by SOUTHWEST MEDIA
Price: $11.99
18 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Rocks!, June 28, 2009
This review is from: Two and a Half Men: Season 4 (DVD)
When I received this, disc one was way scratched up due to shipping. I returned it to amazon the next day with their prepaid shipping label I printed out and within the week I received my new box set. Fast, easy, and at no extra cost to me. Amazon handled my replacement better than an actual store. Oh and the season is hilarious, a must have for any fan of TWO and a half MEN.