Profile for Christine M. Riddle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine M. Riddle RSS Feed (Hinesville, GA United States)

Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio
Star Wars Darth Vader Clock Radio

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK!, February 9, 2011
These sell for $30.00 at Toysrus. I tried 2 and could not turn the alarm off on either one. Even without setting the alarm it would go off at midnight. Don't buy!!

Motorola T305 Bluetooth Portable Car Speaker
Motorola T305 Bluetooth Portable Car Speaker
Offered by in stock novelties llc
Price: $39.95
14 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work for me, August 27, 2009
I bought this speaker with the hopes being able to keep both my hands on the wheel while driving, but it has been more hassle than convenience. While this is a good idea, it just doesn't work like I expected. The speaker charges, powers up and connects to my phone as it is supposed to. While some people may like the minimum number of buttons to push, I could have easily added another button or two. The main button has too many functions and if you aren't careful, you will call back the last person who called you without intending to.

Another problem I've had is when I am trying to answer a call. When I press the answer button, the unit lags by about 3 to 5 seconds when it does pick up a call. You might get used to this, but I haven't yet...Anyway, by this time, I've already said "Hello" about 4 times. Other times, it doesn't pick up the call at all. It has just gotten to the point where I don't even bother to turn it on any more.

Luckily, this thing cost under $30 and not the list price of $80.

Cardinal Wizards of Waverly Place Pick Your Potion
Cardinal Wizards of Waverly Place Pick Your Potion
Offered by 4evrbooks
Price: $25.99
18 used & new from $5.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Terrible, August 13, 2009
This is a terrible game. It makes little sense and the instructions are not specific enough. Would not recommend to anyone.

Black Universal Ceiling Mount
Black Universal Ceiling Mount

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPLETE, December 14, 2007
Always read the reviews. As stated in another review this mount requires another purchase to mount to the ceiling. So the extra cash I paid for 2 day shipping was a waste. Now I have to locate the other peice.

Builders Guide to Bolt-Together Street Rods (Cartech)
Builders Guide to Bolt-Together Street Rods (Cartech)
by Bruce Caldwell
30 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, January 6, 2004
I am thinking of building a glass 32 Ford and wanted to see if I had the knowledge, tools, and money to do it. After reading Caldwell's book I am convinced I can do it. It gives all the basic information on building your own rod in your garage. I read the book in just two nights and could not put it down.