Profile for Robert Crusoe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Crusoe RSS Feed (Miami, FL USA)

Message From Panama
Message From Panama
by Britt Vasarhelyi
Price: $10.52
2 used & new from $10.52

5.0 out of 5 stars boqueteb, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Message From Panama (Paperback)
I gave this book 5 stars. I really enjoyed the writer's style and creativity, since I know Panama very well and the surrounding regions I could identify with every page . This was an excellent thriller and flowed very well making the book interesting for the reader. I highly recommend this book to everyone. Robert

Flip Video Camcorder: 60-Minutes (Black)
Flip Video Camcorder: 60-Minutes (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, July 3, 2007
The Flip Video Camcorder is fast and simple to use. I recommend this product to anyone needing a camcorder for fast and excellent quality. The only problem I have found with the product is the USB connection is very short and I recommend buying an extention cable to be on the safe side.

TieKuanYin Iron Goddess Wulong Oolong Tea - 150 gram (5.3 Oz)
TieKuanYin Iron Goddess Wulong Oolong Tea - 150 gram (5.3 Oz)
Offered by Xtank
Price: $9.43
3 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wu Long Tea, June 1, 2007
I thought this product was just another hype, but was I wrong. If you are serious about wanting to lose weight and maintain the loss go for this one it works.

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg, 120 Tablets
Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg, 120 Tablets
Price: $19.99
31 used & new from $14.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Alpha Lipotic Acid, June 1, 2007
This supplement has been rated as one of the best that you can take. I have noticed a positive change in less than a week. I recommend that you take 600mg a day with food, but most important stay with it. You will lose weight and your energy level will increase two fold or more. For more information go to "Science Daily" selecting the product and check out thier comments.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2012 3:35 PM PST