Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for eeach > Reviews

Browse

eeach's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

eeach RSS Feed (Coralville, Iowa USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kids - for YouTube Kids for Kindle
Kids - for YouTube Kids for Kindle
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This app is total garbage. First thing it did was crash my tablet, January 3, 2016
This app is total garbage. First thing it did was crash my tablet. Wish I could get my dollar back.

Invisible Secret Spy Nano Wireless Earphone Earpiece for Mobile Phone
Invisible Secret Spy Nano Wireless Earphone Earpiece for Mobile Phone
Offered by Add To Cart Deals
Price: $9.16
8 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Shorted as soon as batteries were connected. :-(, September 23, 2015
The first thing this did when I got it was release all it's blue smoke when I attacked the 2nd 9v battery.

I should have expected as much... I was just hoping to not pay $80 for a cool spy toy. Oh well.

BulkSupplements Pure DMAE-Bitartrate Powder (100 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure DMAE-Bitartrate Powder (100 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $11.96
2 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplements!, September 3, 2015
I decided to look into nootropics and found some good information online. However, most every product included a sizeable amount of caffeine and those that didn't were extremely expensive. So I decided to roll my own. I settled on a mix of Picamilon, Huperzine A, L-Theanine and Choline Bitartrate; using BulkSupplements L-Theanine and Choline. Soon after, BulkSupplements offered a free 100g package of a supplement I hadn't already purchased in exchange for an honest review. This is that review.

DMAE is a precursor of choline and acetylcholine, so it duplicates the choline I was already taking. But I wasn't anywhere near the maximum dose, so I added the DMAE to my daily regimen. When I added the DMAE, I was already experiencing the increased concentration, memory and calming effects of the mix I was using. The DMAE did have one profound effect however, I've been having the most vivid lucid dreams I've ever experienced. I have not altered the mix other than to add the DMAE, so it may be the additional choline (I'm taking 1/4 tsp of each... approximately 1 dose each per the packaging) or it could be specifically the DMAE. I'll eventually get around to figuring out which.

All of the BulkSupplements products dissolve completely in water. L-Theanine activates the savory taste receptor, so the mix has a bit of a sour / tart taste to it. The choline and DMAE seem to be tasteless. I tried mixing directly in orange juice a few times but, if left to sit, 1/3 to 1/2 of the mix settles out and collects at the bottom.

So far I've had a great experience with BulkSupplements and look forward to trying more of their products.

Micro Touch Safety Razor Chrome
Micro Touch Safety Razor Chrome
Offered by GencoDeals Same Day Shipping
Price: $14.99
25 used & new from $9.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Shave. Too bad the razor didn't last. :-(, July 18, 2015
So, looking to change up my shaving routine, I thought I'd try a safety razor. I got this one because of it's price, I've used other micro-touch products with success before, and because Rick Harrison is awesome.

The shave itself was great. I only got to use one blade however as the mechanism for locking the blade seized and I couldn't open the razor for a replacement. This happened after about 6-7 shaves... two weeks.

I'll look into another safety razor as the shave, as I said, was quite good.

Unise Snapback Adjustable Vintage Hip Hop Snapback Baseball Hats
Unise Snapback Adjustable Vintage Hip Hop Snapback Baseball Hats

5.0 out of 5 stars San Fransokyo Nerdschool!, May 6, 2015
This hat is totally awesome. I figured, from the images and the price, that it was silk screen printed and not embroidered. I was totally wrong. The logo on this hat is high quality embroider. The back has a double row of snaps, which makes it very stable and comfortable.

Intruder Safety Eyewear - Superior Comfort and Fit - 99% Protection Against UV-A, B and C Rays - 100% Protection Against Glares - Scratch, Impact, and Ballistic Resistant - Colored Rims Including Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange, and Black - Clear Lenses - 12-Pack
Offered by Smith Safety & Supply
Price: $11.90
24 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars These glasses are awesome., April 17, 2015
A few months ago, our family became a Nerf family. Realizing that we needed eye protection, as it hurts to get shot in the face... we sought safety glasses for everyone, especially our 4 & 5 year old kids.

These glasses are amazing. They fit not only our smaller children, but also me and my wife. I have trouble finding sunglasses that fit properly, apparently I have large eye sockets? These glasses fit close enough to my face to protect my eyes properly while also venting enough to not fog up - unlike some professional grade safety glasses I've used in the past. I paid less for a dozen of these than I did for those safety glasses, to boot.

Amazon Music with Prime Music
Amazon Music with Prime Music
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Adding a star for prime stations., April 10, 2015
I recently cleared my prime library... and let me tell you, it was a total pain in the ass. I'd stopped using prime, mostly because my library was filled with garbage that got pulled along with prime playlists. Prime stations fixes that problem. I'll check out the other things I've come to hate about this app and see if any of them have gotten any better. Let me be clear, for the most part I love the /idea/ of prime music. Amazon's music app implementation is just so balls awful I can't stand to use it. :-/

Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Figure
Guardians of the Galaxy Dancing Groot Figure
17 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a stupid bobble head., March 3, 2015
Finally! Groot that actually dances/reacats to nearby music and sound.

Technological Sense Binary Digital LED Waterproof Unisex Sports Wrist Watches Black
Offered by COCOTINA
Price: $7.89
5 used & new from $6.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty Novelty Watch, March 3, 2015
This is a very beautiful novelty watch. I only wish it stayed lit all the time.

Additionally, AM/PM is given as binary 1 / 2 ... which is superfluous ... a single bit could have encoded that info. I'm guessing most people wouldn't have noticed this, however.

Zombie Dice
Zombie Dice
Offered by FLAPPLESFUN
Price: $11.12
48 used & new from $6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple my 5 year old can play it., March 3, 2015
This review is from: Zombie Dice (Toy)
This game is very fun, and simple enough to play while carrying on a conversation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5