ARRAY(0xa387030c)

Customer Reviews: 451

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KindlePad RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Logitech Harmony Ultimate One IR Remote with Customizable Touch Screen Control (915-000224)
Price: $249.99
2 used & new from $220.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Setup was tricky but working great!, April 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For me, the setup was a little tricky. I have several pieces of gear that took some custom training but once I had that done - it's awesome. Now I can control every device in the house easily. Only downside is I sometimes have to hunt down the remote if the kids have swiped it! I am using this on OSX without any problems. Battery life is great!

Rayovac PS72-BT6 2 Hour Power Micro USB Model
Rayovac PS72-BT6 2 Hour Power Micro USB Model
Price: $6.97
13 used & new from $1.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, April 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for my son who has an android phone - now he can emergency re-charge his phone from school or if stuck on the bus. It connects easily & power up his phone fast. He is never without it!

OXO Good Grips SimplyRoll Napkin Holder
OXO Good Grips SimplyRoll Napkin Holder
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a champ!, April 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was dubious if this would work reliably but it does! It's pretty groovy. Yeah I know - it's a napkin holder - it's not solving major life problems but if you run a busy household like I do, simple things like this add a nice touch of stability. It holds all different sorts of napkins - as long as they basically fit. And the heavy tension rod does a good job of making sure only 1 comes out at a time. Sturdy and well built & has non skid feet.

Win!

Prince Of Peace Tea Premium Pu-erh Tea, 100 teabags
Prince Of Peace Tea Premium Pu-erh Tea, 100 teabags
Offered by Lau Family's Herbs
Price: $7.99
61 used & new from $4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great tea, April 5, 2014
This brand of pu-erh us a little rough around the edges compared to say numi's pu-erh but the value is unmistakable. 100 tea bags of delicious pu-erh tea. The bags seem a little small, so I use 3 to make a 16oz mug of tea. At this price, you can afford to splurge I say. Rich, earthy delicious tea - great by itself or with a little cream and sweetner.

Numi Organic Tea Emperor's Puerh, Full Leaf Black Tea, 16-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 2)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $15.54
9 used & new from $11.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Such wonderful tea., April 5, 2014
As a near life long tea drinker, I am ashamed and stun end I hadn't known about pu-erh tea until about a year ago. I received a box as a sample and after a few brews I was confuse - what we as this strange, earthy tea and where had this been all my life. Now I am completely hooked on pu-erh's of different types and frequent forgo my usual double or triple latte for a nice strong mug of emperor's pu-erh or numi's cardamom pu-erh. A little pricey but simple amazing tea.

The Remaining: Trust: A Novella
The Remaining: Trust: A Novella
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and simple but still entertaining., April 5, 2014
Well, it was short but it provided some good background on Abe's situation and his decision to aid Lee at the end of the last full novel. Also we get to see life with the president and what remains if the government. All in all, it was a nice little read - the price was high when you compare the length of this short story to the other larger works from this series.

Seagate Backup Plus 4TB Desktop External Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STDT4000100)
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $169.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great media drive for a mac, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great drive for my mac! Speedy, easy to use - just plug & play. I use it for a media drive for my music, movies, etc. I did reformat it with the OSX disk utility as it comes PC formatted - something to be aware of if you plan on using it on a mac. You can use the pc formatted drive, but file sharing options (for example) are limited.

The High Druid's Blade: The Defenders of Shannara
The High Druid's Blade: The Defenders of Shannara
by Terry Brooks
Price: $20.52

4.0 out of 5 stars A stand alone Shannara book makes a nice change!, March 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So, like others I have been reading these books since I was literally a kid - going back to the 1970's. Wow... yeah.

Anyway, most of Brook's novels in this series are 3-4 parts long, but this is a stand alone which is very nice. We re-visit the Leah family who have been in most of the series from the beginning - and in this one we get the fabled blade of Leah. I enjoyed the book, it was fairly quick to read and frankly I would be open to more of these single book entries into the Shannara series. Normally, I wait until all 3-4 of the books in a new series are out then read them all, but have a single like this is great.

More please!

Blossom Street Brides: A Blossom Street Novel
Blossom Street Brides: A Blossom Street Novel
by Debbie Macomber
Price: $15.29
71 used & new from $6.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly enjoyable!, March 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I picked this up for my wide as I know she loves this author. She loved this book, she has read some of the others in this series and enjoyed this one equally. Very highly recommended!

Ipevo IPEVO AT-ST Articulating Video Stand for iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c and iPod Touch 4/5 - Black (MESX-09IP)
Price: $69.00
2 used & new from $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly handy & useful!, March 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This stand works amazingly well as both a camera / tripod type stand & also a general purpose stand for your iphone. I keep it on my desk and when take conference calls on my phone, I just leave the iphone in the stand so I can use it easily while talking via bluetooth.

As a camera stand, it's amazing. Very adjustable and versatile and nice & solid - it has a great heft so doesn't float or wobble around much. I have been trying to take photos of documents for various archival reasons and normally use a scanner - but I have found using this stand (and a good light source) and my iphone (with or without the flash) works very well. I get perfect shots of documents and photos that I can use in evernote or anywhere else.

Excellent product!