Profile for KindlePad > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 506

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KindlePad RSS Feed (USA)

Price: $249.99
11 used & new from $236.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, easy to set up and use!, December 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a wonderfully fun adult toy - I say adult as it's a substantial item and not a kid's toy. Just in case anyone was wondering. I had thought to set it up in my daughter's room but I'm afraid it might be knocked down so I went for the den. You need a sturdy, secure place to hang it - but that's about all the set up you want. The electronic scoreboard has a lot of advanced options or you can just turn it on & start throwing.

I would like a few more darts though, it comes with six but we lost one already. Nine darts would be great - assuming most people play with three each. But still, you can buy more easy enough.

Five Star Travel Case to Fit iPads/Tablets and Small Laptops, Black (72404)
Five Star Travel Case to Fit iPads/Tablets and Small Laptops, Black (72404)
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little laptop slipcase...., December 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice little tablet / small laptop case. It's holds nice in your hands - doesn't feel like it's going to fly slip out. I like the zippered compartments and how it seals nicely. It has a nice large internal pocket for small notebooks or anything you might need to put in there. I gave this to my son to use for his tablet - he loves it.

Belkin Apple MFi Certified Car Charger with Lightning Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4th Gen and iPad mini (2.1 Amp / 10 Watt), Black
Price: $14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy charger, December 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The charger fits snugly into the port in my car - a solid fit. The light indicate it's working and I like that the plug doesn't stick out too far. The accompanying lightning cable works perfectly. Very pleased. It seems to charge my iPhone 6 very quickly also.

T.S. Shure Wooden Magnetic World Map Puzzle
T.S. Shure Wooden Magnetic World Map Puzzle
Price: $49.11
3 used & new from $48.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away!, December 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I gave this to my wife for her classroom - she was blown away. This is a large, well made, sturdy and beautiful world map. Each country is a magnetic piece that clicks into place and illustrates the county in some way. It is made to hang securely on a wall or just against an easel. This reminds me of the sort of educational toys I had or played with a child that were really well made and of excellent craftsmanship. Not just some plastic junk. Educational value is exceptional with this.

Seagate Expansion USB 3.0 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive (STBV5000100)
Seagate Expansion USB 3.0 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive (STBV5000100)
Price: Click here to see our price
78 used & new from $134.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, fast and easy to set up., December 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this drive. It's very fast and works with my MacBook air and iMac without no hassle. I did reformat it for Mac OS - it comes pc formatted - but that takes a minute. Huge drive - perfect for a network back up machine. So far no problems.

Epson PULSENSE PS-100 Heart Rate Monitor with Activity Tracking for iOS - Black S/M
Price: $129.99
3 used & new from $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Working very well so far! Easy to set up and use., November 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was able to set this up for the iPhone 6 easily enough. There is an app you install and then pair to the tracker. All went smoothly. I am able to set my resting and active heart rate (it walks you thru doing this) and so I use it for step counts and general activity. I am trying to get it to integrate with Health Kit but haven't had luck yet. I am sure it'll need an app update for that. So far tho it's good. Battery life is great. The device is comfortable to wear and I just slap it on after I get out of the shower.

Corsair Gaming M65 RGB FPS PC Gaming Laser Mouse, White (CH-9000071-NA)
Corsair Gaming M65 RGB FPS PC Gaming Laser Mouse, White (CH-9000071-NA)
Price: $69.99
24 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use & program., November 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Excellent mouse! Highly programmable and nice lights! The lights are sorta gee whiz but hey it makes it look cool. My son uses it for WOW and the movement is smooth, but there is sufficient heft to the mouse to feel responsive. I am using this on windows, but I didn't see how to use the software for OSX. But thats common.

Mirror Image 80643 Rectangular Vanity Mirror, 1X and 3X Magnification, Chrome
Mirror Image 80643 Rectangular Vanity Mirror, 1X and 3X Magnification, Chrome
Price: $149.90
10 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, well made mag mirror. Looks amazing., November 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a lovely, very well made magnification mirror. It looks fantastic and is very sturdy. It's so quite big so check the measurements. It's bigger than I thought it would be but luckily we had room for it. The swivel action is very smooth and stays nicely in place.

Bushnell PowerSync SolarWrap Mini USB Charger
Bushnell PowerSync SolarWrap Mini USB Charger
Price: $41.96
24 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but make sure it will charge your phone., November 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was able to charge my kindle and my sons Samsung phone but not any of my iPhones or iPads. I assume they draw too much power? The charger is very made designed and well made. It rolls up into a very compact size - about the size of an empty toliet paper tube and comes with little clips to keep it closed and tight. You can charge it from an outlet or computer or of course let it charge via solar. This is going in my camping bag as a permanent item!

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash with Nutrium-Moisture, 34 Fluid Ounce
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash with Nutrium-Moisture, 34 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.47
3 used & new from $8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing smell, big bottle, lots of suds!, October 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the smell of this body wash! It meets all my fav requirements for a good body wash. It has a clean, crisp fragrance that isn't artificial, it produces large volume of suds / lather and the bottle shape with the pump is great. We're really enjoying this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20