Profile for MiaoMiao > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MiaoMiao RSS Feed

simplehuman Adjustable Corner Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel
simplehuman Adjustable Corner Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel
Price: $50.74
7 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars another great simplehuman product, June 12, 2014
this is a great product, every part is very well made. It's hard to find a stainless steel caddy that is functional, not too tall, doesn't look cheap, and in a reasonable price, this product really has all in it! The quality is good, after loading all the shampoos its still sturdy, unlike some caddy will move around or feel very flimsy. I especially like the fact it's not too giant but still holds so much. I have 2 giant Panteen shampoo bottles on the 2nd shelf + 2 Kiels shampoo, still can fit some stuff there. Never feel disappointed with simplehuman stuff, very recommend this!

Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 4 (64 pk.)
Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 4 (64 pk.)

4.0 out of 5 stars so gentle on skin, but not wet enough, March 29, 2011
it's a very gentle product for babies. My daughter used to have very sensitive skin at newborn, we used Pampers Sensitive on her and she got red/allergies. I tried Up & Up the texture was too hard. Then I switched to this, it works great, never get her redness/allergy. But the cons is it feels a little dry. I need to use more wipes to clean everytime compare with using other brands. Now my daughter is bigger her skin is back to normal, so I switched back to Up & Up just becoz it's the right size and not too dry or wet. I love this brand, I wish they can make this wipes more wet so I'll switch back.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but poor texture, not comfy!, March 29, 2011
it's cute just like shows in pix. But the quality is so poor, very hard materials, feel like wearing a paper. The worst part is the elastic ribbon around the sleeves is way tooo tight. My daughter is a regular size 12 mons when we got the 12-18 mons size, it's super tight on her arms and make it red immediately. She seems very uncomfy wearing it, and I personally dun like the black top, looks like a bug in person:) we returned it eventually.

Mia Moda Facile Stroller, Pink
Mia Moda Facile Stroller, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent umbrella stroller!!, March 29, 2011
I've a Bugaboo Camelon, cost us over $800, it's a great stroller but really not designed for travel or a light use (e.g, going to groceries). We had a Hawaii trip last yr and I've been crazyly searching for a light weight stroller has all these features: easy to fold, pull down almost flat, sits comfortable, stylish, cheap, big sun canopy. I'm pretty picky in terms of baby items, but I've to be honest that I think this stroller is even more practical than my expensive Bugaboo. We used it the whole week at Hawaii, it goes with us everywhere, uphill, downhill, bumpy roads--works great! My 1 yr old daughter, usually hates sitting in stroller, can sits there so peacefully the whole time! The foot rest feature is so great, the basket is big/deep enough to hold a big diaper bag, it can pull down like 160 degrees or easily adjust to other sitting position.It's so easy to fold/unfold that even airport ppl has no problem taking care of it. I use it so often now, i found my daughter loves sitting/napping in it compare to Bugaboo. I can't say enough how good this is, and the style/color is so cute, and the price! i want to recommend this to all the moms here, you really won't disappoint!

Zwilling J.A. Henckels 4-Piece Steak Knife Set, Stainless Steel
Zwilling J.A. Henckels 4-Piece Steak Knife Set, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars great to use and very nice looking too!, March 29, 2011
so easy to cut, great steak knife, great looking! Now i even use it to cut fruits and cheese, just love it everytime i use.

Le Creuset Silicone Medium Spatula, Kiwi
Le Creuset Silicone Medium Spatula, Kiwi

5.0 out of 5 stars great to use!, March 29, 2011
Very light weight, so easy to use, make my baking so much easier! I bought another spatula at Williams Sonoma, more expensive than this, but probably 100 times harder to use, I hate that one to a point I just want to throw it out of the window when I'm folding. Then after I got this one, the folding process feels so much fun. I can't believe a small tool can make such a dramatic difference:)

Kenneth Cole New York Men's Electric Rain Boot,Black,8 M US
Kenneth Cole New York Men's Electric Rain Boot,Black,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars very fashionable and nice quality, March 29, 2011
my husband has been looking for a more stylish rain boots, and it's so hard to find a nice men's rain boots until we saw this at the Kenneth Cole store. The regular price at store is about $99, but I found it cheaper at Amazon (got it around $65 around X'mas time). He loves it, he said it's the best gift i got him so far even though it's not pricy at all. The quality is very good, texture in a harder/thicker rubber so it holds the shape nicely, not like some rain boots the texture is too soft and looks cheap, very durable too, he used it at all the rain seasons last yr. And the color is a matt-black, goes well with every outfits. He wears blazer on top and it looks nice.

The Grime Fighter All Purpose Wipes On-the-Go 25 ct Unscented
The Grime Fighter All Purpose Wipes On-the-Go 25 ct Unscented
Offered by ClockworkCornucopia
Price: $12.27
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product! but buy it at BabiesRus instead:), March 29, 2011
It's my must-have when we go out with my baby girl. After my daughter got stomach flu twice in a row when she was 10 months, I decided I really need some good products to fight the germs. This wipe has the greatest size and texture as a sanitizer wipe. The size is very big, so you can use it to clean the whole table at the restaurant, or a shopping cart, or a highchair. And the texture is soft enough so it's easier when you wipe it, comparing to some cheaper brand the sanitizer wipes always in a "paper-like" texture. And it won't create many "soap bubbles" when you wipe it, not like the Method brand!I use it to clean my baby's hands sometimes when I feel needed, she never had any allergies with it either. I highly recommend you get this in your diaper bag. But it's a lot cheaper to buy it at BabiesRus, they have buy 1 get 1, or buy 1 get 50% off 2nd one promotions all the times.

Shiseido Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen SPF 50 - 2 oz
Shiseido Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen SPF 50 - 2 oz
Offered by discount perfume
Price: $43.89
10 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect sunscreen, November 2, 2010
i've been using this Anessa sunscreen for 8 years on my face, and I've never ever get tanned. I usually only apply 1 layer before makeup every morning, it lasts for the whole day. I don't have to worry about going into bright sun, or even to the beach. I used this for Hawaii trips, Maldivies trip..etc, as you know thatz super strong UV, and my face just never get tanned, compare to the rest of my body I used other brands (also SPF50), my body still got tanned. I highly recommend you won't be disappointed!!