Profile for Tigerfire > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tigerfire RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AF Lighting 617604 10-Inch W by 11-Inch H by 4-Inch E Contemporary Lighting Collection Wall Sconce, Brushed Nickel
Offered by Next Day MRO
Price: $35.06
11 used & new from $33.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., May 29, 2014
In the stats it says this.
Power Source corded-electric
These lights arrived today. They are standard Hard wire lights. There is no cord. Also the back of the light feels very flimsy. I will be returning these.

AF Lighting 617605 10-Inch W by 11-Inch H by 4-Inch E Contemporary Lighting Collection Wall Sconce, Brushed Nickel
Offered by Next Day MRO
Price: $35.76
12 used & new from $35.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., May 29, 2014
In the stats it says this.
Power Source corded-electric

This book is well made.
Well illustrated.
Well laid out.
Simply great.
It is also the first rule book I have read cover to cover. It is simply a game you have to play.

Star Wars Edge of The Empire RPG Game Master's Kit
Star Wars Edge of The Empire RPG Game Master's Kit
Offered by Hobby Game Center
Price: $21.23
16 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen ever, August 10, 2013
I love this thing. It is made of the same material as the main book. No flimsy cardboard here. The information on it is well laid out and appears to have all the important info. Simpy great.

NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router Fast Ethernet w/USB 2.0 (R6100-100PAS)
NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router Fast Ethernet w/USB 2.0 (R6100-100PAS)
Price: $88.88
66 used & new from $71.89

4.0 out of 5 stars They forgot on thing, August 10, 2013
So this arrived on a bad day. I had to work late and just wanted to come home sit down and surf the net a little bit.
I get home to find the Amazon box waiting for me. Oh yeah, my wireless router was down and I ordered a new one. I open the box and there is the new router. Great I left my laptop at work. How am I going to set up the new router. Can't do it with a tablet. I figured I would at least open the box and make sure everything is there. I pull the new Netgear router out of the box. I see this little tag marked with an SSID and password. Netgear you evil geniuses. You already set up my router. I can just plug it in and it is already secure? Wonderful. I can worry about changing the info later. At least I can surf the net tonight. I plugged the unit in waited for it to start up and entered the info into my tablet. It was flawless.
There is just one problem, the base should be heavy as the unit likes to fall over. A wall mount option would also be nice.

SINGER 611.BR Universal Hard Carrying Case for Most Free-Arm Sewing Machines
SINGER 611.BR Universal Hard Carrying Case for Most Free-Arm Sewing Machines
Price: $20.99
60 used & new from $18.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, March 4, 2013
This case is sturdy. It is big enough for our machine. I may add some foam for support of the cords.

SINGER 7469Q Confidence Quilter Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
SINGER 7469Q Confidence Quilter Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
Price: $239.95
63 used & new from $213.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, March 4, 2013
We have not even used half of this machines features it has so many. The motor is strong enough to get through thick materials. It is easy to thread. The instructions with the machine are easy to understand.

MiracleCorp/Gimborn Small Animal Grass Plus, 60-Gram
MiracleCorp/Gimborn Small Animal Grass Plus, 60-Gram
Price: $11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Guinea Pigs Love it, March 4, 2013
This workas exactly like as described. I opened it and poured in the water. Within a week I had grass to feed to my Guinea pigs. They love it. I will be ordering more and would recomend it to anyone that has small animals.

Polara
Polara

2.0 out of 5 stars Unplayable at level 28, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Polara (App)
Game was great until level 28. The timing needed for this level is near impossible. This level needs to changed. Perhaps add an option to skip it altogether.

Long Black Pleather Coat Adult Costume
Long Black Pleather Coat Adult Costume
Offered by TotallyCostumes
Price: $45.99
2 used & new from $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what they say it is., October 22, 2012
Simply put what is descriped is what you get. A pleather COSTUME overcoat. I am 5 foot 10 and it fits me nicely. It appears to be well made and had no strange odors. I only have 2 issues.
1. The way it was put in the bag caused some creases that will be a pain to undue. Not impossible but tough.
2. It was shipped via USPS and for some reason they held the thing in Colorado for 2 days. If you order this and need it quickly I would talk with the seller to see if they can ship it some other way. The seller was very quick to ship and was easy to contact.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3